yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Based on the research I've read male pheros would repel lesbians. If they worked then they would respond favorably to men and they don't. She would be better served by using female blends. They are attracted to female signatures, not the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    NuTrix has probably tried them all.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    UPDATE: Welp. I went ahead and ordered SOB for my sister anyway since I got a mix and match pack. I have no idea if it will work on her, but it will be interesting to see. I would still love to read a females experiences with male pheros from pheromonexs (esp SOB)

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    started a topic Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Sooo...I wasn't sure where I should post this question...in the male or female section but decided on the female in hopes that a female who has tried male pheros can give some input.

My sister is interested in trying some of the pheros that were made for males. Specifically SOB and cohesion for men (not sure what the difference is between the cohesion for men and women are, some clarity would be much appreciated)

My sister wears make up and does her hair but has a bit of masculine edge to her. Think Ruby Rose in orange is the new black or Shane from the L word. sometimes a bit adrogynous, the lesbian that can turn some straight women bi. After reading the descriptions of male products she felt SOB might be congruent with how she carries herself.

Any lesbians or women here who have tried male products? SOB in particular (I know this is a long shot)
    Last edited by Isis; 08-14-2018, 04:03 PM.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X