yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lesbian sister wanting to try male pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. I still have some Donna Amore, but I find it very social though I've steered it with bi/lesbian women. G2 is very similar in feel as well.

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know how I missed this. Did you notice any ioi's from women using LP or AD stuff?

• Isis
    commented on 's reply

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    LOL.. Yes! In the name of science.

• Isis
    replied
    Update: My sister LOVES sob.

Dosage:1 spray and a half

Self effects: She said she felt confident and big headed in a relaxed sort of way. She felt aggressive but not in an explosive irritable way.

Effects on others: She was standing near the entrance way and a man who was a few feet away apologized to her ?? LOL. I think he felt he was in her way. Our waiter deferred to her and treated her like she was the leader. He was strangely buddy buddy towards there. Zero signs of attraction, so the respect and intimidation does not come from that (which is what i often find with status blends for females). My sister was dressed effeminately and normally men find her attractive (she is a looker).

Beta men seemed to be very VERY uncomfortable around her. It's the WEIRDEST thing. My sister was interacting with an employee at gamestop and the guy kept pulling his shirt down (HUGE sign of discomfort and self consciousness) his voice was quavering and he didn't want to look her in the eye. Weird thing was, he didn't want the conversation to end. It was a very wtf moment. Another beta male at a clothing store really wanted to get out of her line of sight and kept adjusting his clothing.

She got major respect from men in a non sexual way. I was thinking she would come across a guy who would challenge her at some point but they don't seem like they would. Men seem to either be intimidated by her or want to be chummy depending on the level of "Alpha" these men are. Asian guys seem to be non reactive to her, or do not like her.

People get out of her way in crowded areas, other women included. Women are nervous around her until smiles or shows open body language towards them.

My sister seems to like this blends for the respect factor from men alone. She has a feeling that this blend might attract hypersexual bisexuals . She is going to try using it around her bisexual girlfriend and at gay bar. I'm going to start reporting in my journal since she requested for me to keep tabs LOL.

ETA: I can't stand being around her long because I think the androstenone makes me a giant bitch. Not to HER but to other women. I'm here getting road rage and wanting to get into physical altercations with women that look at me wrong. No bueno
    Last edited by Isis; 04-10-2018, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis View Post
    My sister tried out SOB at Two sprays. Well...the first spray from the bottle which you can't really count as a full spray and another.

She didn't really notice too much in terms of self effects.

We were looking at shoes at the mall and I saw a woman in my peripherals and what I thought was a man behind her. I didn't pay too much attention to what they looked like, it was more of me taking in their presence. The man behind the woman made me a bit uncomfortable, I wanted to preen but mostly hide away because I felt a bit intimidated by his presence. I walked behind a rack to take a look at this guy and it turned out this "MAN" was my sister

There was a weird sense of unease at times when I stood next to her

Some women kept staring at my sister, others would get uncomfortable and try to get out of her line of sight. A few men were visibly uncomfortable in her presence and kept glancing over at her.

She didn't seem to like SOB too much but is willing to try it again with people she interacts with more.
    Priceless!

Leave a comment:

• Falvinski
    replied
    My sister tried out SOB at Two sprays. Well...the first spray from the bottle which you can't really count as a full spray and another.

We were looking at shoes at the mall and I saw a woman in my peripherals and what I thought was a man behind her. I didn't pay too much attention to what they looked like, it was more of me taking in their presence. The man behind the woman made me a bit uncomfortable, I wanted to preen but mostly hide away because I felt a bit intimidated by his presence. I walked behind a rack to take a look at this guy and it turned out this "MAN" was my sister

Sounds like Phoebe & Monika went to shopping, for the sake of science.

Well time to test Bliss. Androstenone is in low amount. Dont let her tell you when she wears it.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied

Some women kept staring at my sister, others would get uncomfortable and try to get out of her line of sight. A few men were visibly uncomfortable in her presence and kept glancing over at her.

She didn't seem to like SOB too much but is willing to try it again with people she interacts with more.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Sorry, I've not tried SOB. I've tried, waaay back, some of the Alpha Dream's men's products and some LP men's but I haven't even touched the XSs men's stuff...yet...

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Then use it together with Fantasy.

• Falvinski
    commented on 's reply
    Cool
    Lets see what it does ?

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting! I didn't know Bliss had androstenone. I'll let her try Bliss out. I have a bottle or two lying around

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    I know!! it makes me so sad reading everyones experience with babe and it is terrible on me. At least by itself. Babe + Fantasy however is another story

• Falvinski
    replied
    Just for the sake of science, I would drop in here to say, if she is bi-sexual then let her try the unisexy products if you have any. Bliss has got some Androstenone too, if you get my idea.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

I've got 3 bottles of Babe. Babe does not work on me unfortunately. I'll tell her to give it a spin but she seems set on SOB.
    What? Then you missed an experience. Hope yours sister will take one bottle eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I can't wait to find how this turns out. You've piqued my curiosity .

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    How about you buy her Babe?
    I've got 3 bottles of Babe. Babe does not work on me unfortunately. I'll tell her to give it a spin but she seems set on SOB.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    How about you buy her Babe?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I should be interesting to see if her results support or conflict with the research.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    My sister primarily dates bisexuals and women who were formerly straight as she often prefers very femme women (not to say lesbians can't be femme, it's just as not common)

Itll be interesting to see how it works (or doesn't) on her

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X