yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Temptress review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delight View Post

This was just at one spray of the sample, so about half a spray of the regular bottle. I found that the difference in self effects between one spray of the sample and two were huge. It was almost like a different product.
    This is good to know, were the self effects minimized with one whole spray?

Comment

Comment

That sounds perfect. Temptress makes me a little too unapproachable. I'm gonna have to try micro dosing.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Try to buffer it a little bit with Cohesion.

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooo that sounds great! I will try that

Last edited by Delight; 04-15-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

I've experienced the tension you're talking about! I've gotten similar responses. Once while wearing Temptress I went out with my sister. she was silent and when I asked her what was wrong, she said, "Nothing. I thought you were the one in a bad mood" lol!!

I wonder if adding est to it will soften the blend for us or completely ruin it. Have you used Instant Sexiness A from androtics? Some people like to compare it to Temptress but I think it is a softer more feminine blend and it still retains the Alpha feel. I wonder if adding est will achieve a similar effect

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 04-17-2018, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Softening with est sounds like a really good idea, kinda opposites.
              I agree, and it does - soften it. Makes you more approachable for those who normally perceive you as intimidating. My guy LURVS that combo on me, teehee...
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

What was the lowest dosage of est that you noticed softening effects?

Comment

so far I've found that Temptress seems to make things go really smooth for me. Hits my female friend like a ton of bricks. Need more testing for my target of interest though. Mainly cause he's weird.

Comment

I use Cohesion to soften up Temptress. It works like a comforter.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                      so far I've found that Temptress seems to make things go really smooth for me. Hits my female friend like a ton of bricks. Need more testing for my target of interest though. Mainly cause he's weird.
                      lol. Some weird guys can be so attractive! Keep testing, sometimes it takes the target multiple exposures to respond to your new vibe.
                      Last edited by Delight; 05-05-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        I use Cohesion to soften up Temptress. It works like a comforter.
                        That sounds like a beautiful mix. Does cohesion on its own give feelings of comfort?

Comment

That sounds like a beautiful mix. Does cohesion on its own give feelings of comfort?
                          Yes, it truly does. It is a must during periods for me.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes, it truly does. It is a must during periods for me.
                            im going to get it.

Comment

im going to get it.
                              NICE!
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X