yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Temptress review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be perfect for me. Do you remember how many days it took for pheromonexs to ship your puntative?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

They ship your items the same day of you place your order before two on weekdays. It usually takes between two and five business days for the package to get to me.

Comment

This self effect sounds absolutely amazing. I'm gonna give this a try and see if it can enhance my life in this way

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
          They ship your items the same day of you place your order before two on weekdays. It usually takes between two and five business days for the package to get to me.
          I ordered p96 a couple of days ago and got an email yesterday saying that there's a "1-10 day custom lab hold" on my order. I'm super anxious to see how it will work with my other pheromones. Hopefully it'll ship tomorrow.

edit, I made a mistake my previous post was meant for your p96 review thread. I had too many tabs open.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I love the selfies you get with this one.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have experiences this abuse from people that you spoke of with P86.
            I really haven't had it hit do that great for me besides being a gently beautifier.
            Then again this is P86 from androtics.
            I will definitely order XSP86 soon.

I'm so late
            Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 04-16-2018, 06:36 AM. Reason: i put p96 and not p86

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I ordered p96 a couple of days ago and got an email yesterday saying that there's a "1-10 day custom lab hold" on my order. I'm super anxious to see how it will work with my other pheromones. Hopefully it'll ship tomorrow.

edit, I made a mistake my previous post was meant for your p96 review thread. I had too many tabs open.
              lol that email kills me because that just something they say to be safe, they had my order out sooo quick lol

Comment

That email is automatically generated whenever you order things they have to custom formulate. They usually ship by the next day. I've only had to wait more than that (3days) when I ordered several singles/putatives.
                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 04-12-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

This self effect sounds absolutely amazing. I'm gonna give this a try and see if it can enhance my life in this way
                  This was just at one spray of the sample, so about half a spray of the regular bottle. I found that the difference in self effects between one spray of the sample and two were huge. It was almost like a different product.

Comment

Comment

It took 3 days to ship, which was still impressive and I should receive it on Monday. I didn't order diffusion technology with it, unfortunately. How long does the product last on you once it's applied?

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I have experiences this abuse from people that you spoke of with P86.
                        I really haven't had it hit do that great for me besides being a gently beautifier.
                        Then again this is P86 from androtics.
                        I will definitely order XSP96 soon.

I'm so late

Comment

It took 3 days to ship, which was still impressive and I should receive it on Monday. I didn't order diffusion technology with it, unfortunately. How long does the product last on you once it's applied?
                          ~90 min

Comment

Comment

Interesting. For me it was two hours max.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie
                                Last edited by Delight; 04-15-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Delight I'm not so certain that it has so much to do with longevity of the putative as it has to do with it's imprinting capabilities. I've long suspected that P96 is an imprinter. I really noticed it after I had added it to Radiance.

Comment

would you say that imprinting results vary based on dosage? As far as the imprinting, is it more of an imprint at higher dosages? Is it possible that an imprint can be lower dosages and the higher dosages have other effects?

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                                      would you say that imprinting results vary based on dosage? As far as the imprinting, is it more of an imprint at higher dosages? Is it possible that an imprint can be lower dosages and the higher dosages have other effects?
                                      I use P96 at 25 mcg. That seems to be my sweet spot. I've tried it a lower doses and didn't see much. At higher doses I saw no added benefit.

Comment

There were times when I wore it at 25 mcg, I mostly wear it at 12.5.
                                        Last edited by Delight; 04-15-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X