yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to wear on stage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear on stage?

I play bass in a punk band, and we have some concerts a couple of weekends before christmas, what to wear then? I want to mesmerize them. Suggestions?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

First of all, that's bad ass. You're trying to mesmerize the crowd? from on stage? Do you think the mones will travel that far? Small venue?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Definitely bad ass. I knew I liked you for a reason. I agree, I'm not sure they would reach the crowd.....unless you had fans set up behind you maybe. Idk if it would necessarily mesmerize them but based on what you you I'd go with Celebrity and Temptress. Be the bad ass celebrity alpha.

Comment

Wear whichever blend that makes you feel the most self confidence and focus. You're self confidence will translate to the crowd, but you don't want to wear anything that might impeed your ability to perform. Only you know which ones those are from your testing
        I do like the thought of Celebrity and Temptress (or PSEL) but Celebrity is to new to me to vouch for yet ^_^

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          First of all, that's bad ass. You're trying to mesmerize the crowd? from on stage? Do you think the mones will travel that far? Small venue?
          Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Definitely bad ass. I knew I liked you for a reason. I agree, I'm not sure they would reach the crowd.....unless you had fans set up behind you maybe. Idk if it would necessarily mesmerize them but based on what you you I'd go with Celebrity and Temptress. Be the bad ass celebrity alpha.
            Celebrity yes, that is an idea. I also have an idea of getting the phero's out there. Make a little blend and get it distributed out to the crowd by the air conditioner.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Wear whichever blend that makes you feel the most self confidence and focus. You're self confidence will translate to the crowd, but you don't want to wear anything that might impeed your ability to perform. Only you know which ones those are from your testing
              I do like the thought of Celebrity and Temptress (or PSEL) but Celebrity is to new to me to vouch for yet ^_^
              I hope Psel comes before the 27/October, because that is when we start, so I can try it out on people I know before I perhaps try it out on stage.
              Arsenal

Comment

I went with DM+ paired up with Ambre Russe to cover the cops. It was a blast. People right in front of me became euphoric after the first number and than just started making out with the person closest to them. Even if it was an uknown woman, and rest of my bandmembers was like "where did it come from?", and I was playing it cool with "honey, you know I was pretty well known for a reeking sex appeal long before these people were even born".

I figured out I should just keep my mouth shut about my use of (ra)mones.
                Arsenal

Comment

(Ra)mones

Comment

(Ra)mones
                    The pun was intended, indeed.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Yea i figured as much.

The Ramones was one of the best shows I've ever attended.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-29-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Yea i figured as much.

The Ramones was one of the best shows I've ever attended.
                        You have watched them???? You lucky man!!!
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                          Perhaps she means, when fans comes for a sign or to take pictures
                          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Perhaps she means, when fans comes for a sign or to take pictures
                            Nope. Not what I ment.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope. Not what I ment.
                              It was just some humor I think is almost impossible to affect a crowd by just few sprays.
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You have watched them???? You lucky man!!!
                                Yes it was a great concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

It was just some humor I think is almost impossible to affect a crowd by just few sprays.
                                  Ok. I was a bit too slow there.

Yes it was a great concert.
                                  I bet it was. I am sitting here and are so jealous.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X