What to wear on stage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear on stage?

I play bass in a punk band, and we have some concerts a couple of weekends before christmas, what to wear then? I want to mesmerize them. Suggestions?
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion, Temptress X 2.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Audacious and Open Windows.

First of all, that's bad ass. You're trying to mesmerize the crowd? from on stage? Do you think the mones will travel that far? Small venue?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Definitely bad ass. I knew I liked you for a reason. I agree, I'm not sure they would reach the crowd.....unless you had fans set up behind you maybe. Idk if it would necessarily mesmerize them but based on what you you I'd go with Celebrity and Temptress. Be the bad ass celebrity alpha.
      53/W/M

Current arsenal:
      Prowl, APi, Ascend -cops, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg, Beta Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

Wear whichever blend that makes you feel the most self confidence and focus. You're self confidence will translate to the crowd, but you don't want to wear anything that might impeed your ability to perform. Only you know which ones those are from your testing
        I do like the thought of Celebrity and Temptress (or PSEL) but Celebrity is to new to me to vouch for yet ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          First of all, that's bad ass. You're trying to mesmerize the crowd? from on stage? Do you think the mones will travel that far? Small venue?
          Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Audacious and Open Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Definitely bad ass. I knew I liked you for a reason. I agree, I'm not sure they would reach the crowd.....unless you had fans set up behind you maybe. Idk if it would necessarily mesmerize them but based on what you you I'd go with Celebrity and Temptress. Be the bad ass celebrity alpha.
            Celebrity yes, that is an idea. I also have an idea of getting the phero's out there. Make a little blend and get it distributed out to the crowd by the air conditioner.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Wear whichever blend that makes you feel the most self confidence and focus. You're self confidence will translate to the crowd, but you don't want to wear anything that might impeed your ability to perform. Only you know which ones those are from your testing
              I do like the thought of Celebrity and Temptress (or PSEL) but Celebrity is to new to me to vouch for yet ^_^
              I hope Psel comes before the 27/October, because that is when we start, so I can try it out on people I know before I perhaps try it out on stage.
              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X