yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help with Tease!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Tease!!!

I wore Tease on Presidents Day this week and boy did I enjoy wearing it. I felt FANTASTIC and I noticed the places I went, people just seem to open up around me and feel more "lite"...now I know that some people say that different ethnicities respond differently to mones. I try not to get into that but when I wore Tease the other day, it seemed as if people who were East Asian really didn't like the way it smelled (I did cover it by the way).

Although the scent dries down, it seems that there is still a lingering pronounced scent. This scent came to me as a sample unscented. I would LOVE to wear this...but I need help in covering. Have any of the ladies had luck buying this scented?

I would like to add that Tease gave me the effect of feeling "I am so accomplished in this life" and "I am thankful that I am well-off"...NO OTHER pheromone blend has given me that feeling this is another reason why I would like help in wearing it. Steve O or anyone please help!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post
      I wore Tease on Presidents Day this week and boy did I enjoy wearing it. I felt FANTASTIC and I noticed the places I went, people just seem to open up around me and feel more "lite"...now I know that some people say that different ethnicities respond differently to mones. I try not to get into that but when I wore Tease the other day, it seemed as if people who were East Asian really didn't like the way it smelled (I did cover it by the way).

Although the scent dries down, it seems that there is still a lingering pronounced scent. This scent came to me as a sample unscented. I would LOVE to wear this...but I need help in covering. Have any of the ladies had luck buying this scented?
      I can't believe I missed this thread. I usually just look at all the threads of the week to read and update myself on forum juiciness. I only come to the women's section specifically when I have to open a thread.

I have Tease XS unscented! I haven't used this much because I am a natural tease and the two times I wore it, didn't really see any major reaction with the hubby.

Before replying,I took a whiff of it and yes. I do love the unscented version of the products , especially the men products but I have to admit this one does give a strong scent.

I will try wearing it with some of my scents to see what works , did anyone comment on the smell or are you just conscious of it yourself?

Comment

I would like to add that Tease gave me the effect of feeling "I am so accomplished in this life" and "I am thankful that I am well-off"...NO OTHER pheromone blend has given me that feeling this is another reason why I would like help in wearing it. Steve O or anyone please help!!
        Wow! If it makes you feel that way, then we really need to work on the cover scent issue so you can wear it more often.

What are the updates with this product btw, did you pack it on the shelf afterwards or did you still use it till every last drop was done?

Comment

I have this scented with Sweet Sensations and I really love the scent! No bleed through at all. It;s a nice and sweet scent and I feel it covers the phero smell perfectly
          PXS Product
          Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
          (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
          Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
          Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by ephoebe23 View Post
          I have this scented with Sweet Sensations and I really love the scent! No bleed through at all. It;s a nice and sweet scent and I feel it covers the phero smell perfectly
          Have you posted your experience with Tease XS? If not, do you plan to?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Have you posted your experience with Tease XS? If not, do you plan to?
            Yes I have, in the Tease XS thread. I didn't start a new thread.
            PXS Product
            Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
            (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
            Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
            Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

I love sweet sensations, and la chocolate, also AXS (pure feminine mystique). The others are great too. Just depends on you we have great cover scents!!
              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Wow! If it makes you feel that way, then we really need to work on the cover scent issue so you can wear it more often.

What are the updates with this product btw, did you pack it on the shelf afterwards or did you still use it till every last drop was done?
                Hello Ladies! I'm baaaaackkk!! KateD, I ended up putting it on the shelf but would LOVE to have that feeling again. I will try ordering it in "Sweet Sensations". I think I ordered my Innocence in that scent. Before I do that, are any of the scents floral or fruity? I love a good citrusy or floral scent.

Comment

Hello Ladies! I'm baaaaackkk!! KateD, I ended up putting it on the shelf but would LOVE to have that feeling again. I will try ordering it in "Sweet Sensations". I think I ordered my Innocence in that scent. Before I do that, are any of the scents floral or fruity? I love a good citrusy or floral scent.
                  Before I respond, I need to just say that you are just 8 posts away from becoming a level 1 influencer and then you can enjoy 3% of any purchase you make with XS for life.

Now that you are back, I hope to see you go up a few levels. ahhaahaha

I personally don't like answering questions that have to with cover scents because everyone perspective of the scents are so different.

In my opinion, I think AXS and Amber rose is a bit floral. I think Jasmin vanilla suppose to be fruity but I don't like it as much

Comment

Hello KateD !! I ended up ordering Tease with the Amber Rose scent and I absolutely LOVE this scent. Will be ordering everything in Amber Rose going forth. I am excited about moving up to the next level YAAY! I think you will hear more from me. Today will be a test day for my Tease. I'm excited. Will be reporting back soon.

Comment

Update #1 Self-effects: Tease, you little saucy minx you ????...I've got to give an enthusiastic slow clap the XSteveO for this blend. Now I am not new to pheros (about 1 year in), but I have to say that this is one of the most sophisticated/complex blends I've worn. It's not as "in your face" as some others, but the selfies Bloom with Tease. It's not as simple as feeling 'confident' or 'sexy'...The selfies are more like descriptive sentences "I feel like I'm all that and a bag of chips and because of that I deserve better in all these aspects of my life and yes I look damn good too so you'd better recognize this!"

There is a realization that I came to while wearing this that I should have seen LONG ago, but I needed the wake up call in the form of a SLAP that Tease gave me....Love it!! ????????????

WHAT is in this stuff?

Comment

Update #1 Self-effects: Tease, you little saucy minx you ????...I've got to give an enthusiastic slow clap the XSteveO for this blend. Now I am not new to pheros (about 1 year in), but I have to say that this is one of the most sophisticated/complex blends I've worn. It's not as "in your face" as some others, but the selfies Bloom with Tease. It's not as simple as feeling 'confident' or 'sexy'...The selfies are more like descriptive sentences "I feel like I'm all that and a bag of chips and because of that I deserve better in all these aspects of my life and yes I look damn good too so you'd better recognize this!"

There is a realization that I came to while wearing this that I should have seen LONG ago, but I needed the wake up call in the form of a SLAP that Tease gave me....Love it!! ????????????

WHAT is in this stuff?
                        Wow! That is great and I am glad. I believe we have a few other reports about Tease and it is a nice subtle mix that packs a powerful punch. Check the technical data for more info as to what is in there but for in depth explanation you have to get a hold of the man himself

Comment

WHAT is in this stuff?
                          Awesome post SpicyKitten . Very descriptive. I love reading the women's posts. Too bad there aren't more of them. The journals are quite insightful.

Comment

I'm going to take this puppy out for a walk again this week. I do have this in the Amber Rose scent now. I am a rose girl, so I want to try this with another sweet rose scent of mine. I will report back. Today I'm wearing Fantasy for the first time, so I'm going to see how juicy this is. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ephoebe23 View Post

Yes I have, in the Tease XS thread. I didn't start a new thread.
                              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Hi,
                                I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything. Do you own this product?
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hi,
                                  I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything. Do you own this product?
                                  I got a sample of it with my order and wanted to read the thread that was mentioned previously, but maybe it has been removed. :/
                                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Found a short thread here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...teasexs-review

Not sure if you'll find what you're looking for but feel free to ask, everyone here is pretty friendly and helpful

Comment

I've gotten things scented with Jasmine Vanilla (beautiful, light and airy but very strong making it difficult for me to layer with other scents), AXS (no strong opinion), and Sexy Amber which is my favorite. I find it plays best with all my other lotions and potions. I have Tease in Sexy Amber and I like it.

I wish we could buy it in concentrate, I'd scent everything with it!

I have to get at least one product in Sweet Sensations since it's so popular.

Comment

• Coconut
                                        Coconut commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        You can buy the concentrates, seems we have the same tastes, i have AXS, Sweet Rose which i really like, hides the cops, Sweet Sensations etc, I have Tease in AXS haven't tried it

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X