yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help with Tease!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coconut I looked but didn't see Sexy Amber as a concentrate option but I'll look again. I may not have been paying close attention.

Comment

• Coconut
      Coconut commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe your right but i have had it added to a few of mine
      i know the other concentrates are available separate

forgot to add the rose one is too die for should of had all my stuff in this scent, it smells great and covers cops well
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      Coconut I looked but didn't see Sexy Amber as a concentrate option but I'll look again. I may not have been paying close attention.
      Don't be afraid to call XS and ask about it. They will help you if they can
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I may have to stay out of this forum, just placed my first order. Got 6 blends; gonna make a special post for them when they arrive, but now I feel like ordering a whole load more before the first lot have even arrived. Because Tease got mama thinkinggggg

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Aaaaaaand this is how it starts....

Originally posted by Lady Love View Post
        I may have to stay out of this forum, just placed my first order. Got 6 blends; gonna make a special post for them when they arrive, but now I feel like ordering a whole load more before the first lot have even arrived. Because Tease got mama thinkinggggg
        Tease is an amazing blend, you should try it.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Love View Post
          Tease was a sleeper hit for me. Bought it in my first purchase over a year ago and didn't begin wearing it until recently and already purchased a backup bottle so that should tell you something.

Comment

• Lady Love
            Lady Love commented
            Editing a comment
            👀👀You guys are starting a habit 🤣

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X