yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Party this weekend...next experiment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party this weekend...next experiment!

Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Look forward to your results

Comment

How many sprays of each product are you planning to apply?
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
        Dancing Orchid commented
        Editing a comment
        If I use PSEL solo, 2 sprays split between each elbow.
        If I use PSEL & Xist together, 1 spray of each

whoa picking up at your brothers party, I like it

I'd continue to hit him with xist.
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
        Dancing Orchid commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good. I'm thinking 1 spray of each... They both have different cover scents, so I'm wondering if I should split one between my inner elbows & spritz the other on top my head?

• brac3r
        brac3r commented
        Editing a comment
        oh darn different scents :( I'm not sure what the prevailing wisdom of this is, as long as it's not too weird of a resulting smell and gets them to breathe in the mones...

Alrighty, it's Sunday, where's the update!?

Comment

Okay, so the "party" was more like a regular hangout...my bro's roommate didn't make the announcement on FB, & didn't feel like having a big get together this time, so there were only about 6 of us in total. 2 of my single guy friends were there (1 of which I really didn't want any attention from), & my crush was a no- show ( he didn't miss much, but I'll see him at next week's game night).
        Anyway, I used 1 spray Xist, split between both elbows, & 1 spray PSEL on top of my head, then dabbed my elbows on top. (Surprisingly the Amber Rose & Le Chocolat cover scents smell good together...kind of a sexy spicy chocolate). Not too much out of the ordinary, though one of my single guy friends told me he liked my perfume. I think I'll try this combo again @ next week's game night, when my crush will be there. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
          Okay, so the "party" was more like a regular hangout...my bro's roommate didn't make the announcement on FB, & didn't feel like having a big get together this time, so there were only about 6 of us in total. 2 of my single guy friends were there (1 of which I really didn't want any attention from), & my crush was a no- show ( he didn't miss much, but I'll see him at next week's game night).
          Anyway, I used 1 spray Xist, split between both elbows, & 1 spray PSEL on top of my head, then dabbed my elbows on top. (Surprisingly the Amber Rose & Le Chocolat cover scents smell good together...kind of a sexy spicy chocolate). Not too much out of the ordinary, though one of my single guy friends told me he liked my perfume. I think I'll try this combo again @ next week's game night, when my crush will be there. ????
          Bummer, let's hope next week has a bigger turnout! Flirt a bit with one of your guy friends (the friend should be told ahead of time) to make your crush jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenic View Post

Bummer, let's hope next week has a bigger turnout! Flirt a bit with one of your guy friends (the friend should be told ahead of time) to make your crush jealous.
            Funny you should mention that...I've actually been thinking about that a little, along with ignoring him a little (without being mean) while exposing him to Xist again. Could this be helpful too? I'm not really good at flirting, & the fact I'm introverted doesn't help...

Comment

• Arsenic
              Arsenic commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldnt go about ignoring him because he could get mad. If you take away attention in a playful way then thats acceptable, however.

• Dancing Orchid
              Dancing Orchid commented
              Editing a comment
              True...I certainly don't wanna be mean...any tips on how I can playfully take my attention away? (Sorry...not really good at this stuff lol)

• Arsenic
              Arsenic commented
              Editing a comment
              For example you can talk to him while sitting next to him on the couch then put your hand on his leg as you turn your head to talk with someone else.

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
            You going to be using that mix again?
            Teacher, about to be married.
            Arsenal:
            Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
            Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
            To be expanded...

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
              Dancing Orchid commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely! Inner elbows seems to be my best app point, & for a gaming night, this seems like a good choice.

I think you'll find that your neck, underside of wrists, and inner elbows are all decent locals - but my first two areas of choice are always neck and wrists. Then again, I wear enough product at once to hit 'em all...

Comment

I see everyone talking about different application points... so you shouldn't apply more than one different products to a single point?

Comment

You can. I usually don't, but it's not a big deal if you're not mixing oils and alcohols.

When you use a spray over an oil, you're changing the rate of diffusion. Oils typically contain much more concentration of pheromone, and diffuse at a slower rate. So if you're spraying onto an oil, you may get overwhelmed by negative self-effects, or turn other people off.

Then again, sometimes it's fun to play with that. I've sent women into acting like spazzes, not knowing what to do with themselves. I think it's hilarious, but that's me.

Comment

hahaha. sounds interesting. good to know about covering the oils.. i wont have any of those, but good info for the future.

Comment

Update on Saturday's game night. Total disaster! He decided not to come...AGAIN! This is the 3rd event now he didn't show up (2 parties & this game night)...I'm beginning to take it personally...
                    The only thing that happened was my brother, his roommate (who is like a brother), & our 1 friend who actually came ended up consoling me as I was crying...& it wasn't the pheros doing that, either...that's just the kind of people they are.
                    Sheesh, I can't even get a crush on a timid, geeky guy right...I feel so hurt, angry, sad, & just like a failure... We used to be close, then he just ghosted away...I thought pheros could help bring him closer again, but they can't do that if he's not there... Hell, I'm even trying to change myself on the inside in hopes that he'll take notice... Perhaps I should give up on this guy... ????????????

Comment

Why don't you text him and tell him you look forward to seeing him? Or text him a "What's up? Didn't see you at the party the other night." See what he says.

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
                        Dancing Orchid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Already messaged him on FB a few days before our game night...no response. I didn't think of texting him on his phone...

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X