yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's with the InnocenceXS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a powerful and what I would call odd reaction to innocence xs. I wore it to work thinking as a waitress it would work well with the older clients we get in. I had a coworker make a comment that hurt my feelings. Normally it would roll right off my back, but I found myself crying like a little kid. I did not really connect the incident with the product until the second time I wore it. I had the same reaction in a slightly different setting. Someone said something insensitive and I found myself crying like a little kid. Weird I know, but after the second time I do not think I will give it a 3rd try. I know everyone has a different makeup and some products work well for some but not all. I loved Bliss it was awesome. I loved tease as well. Maybe it's just that innocence is too far a stretch for me
    Jenny

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X