yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Talk to me women! Xist for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to me women! Xist for women?

Can't change above spelling mistake but I'm aware I made it. lol Please fill me in on experiences anyone has had? It seems to be what men use to get laid when they have been put in the friend zone? Does it take us out of the friend zone and get us sexed up? Have such a crush on a guy who is a close friend and he's been unavailable but now broken up. Yay! but sad, but Yay for me! We became friends while he was in a relationship and he was never a cheating guy but I began to have a crush on him and now that he's single I think he still thinks of me as just a friend but I sure would like to get out of the friend zone... Would this be a good one to rty? I have samples of tease, loveboat, bliss, and PSEL to play with. Waiting for my pxs86 to arrive. I wish there were more women here and more women's formulas. Why do guys get all the fun?!
    Last edited by XSteveO; 06-15-2016, 10:06 AM. Reason: Fixed that spelling mistake

Yeah, I wish more girls will wear mones around me. Xist for Women is suppose to work the same way as for guys. Not sure whether the girls have tried it what with so many wonderful products out there for the ladies. You can give Desire Me + a whirl from the look of things.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

potiongirl I know you want to hear from women's experiences. But here I am. Even though I don't know you, I know I like to see people succeed and be happy. Life feels even better when you get what you want in the way you want it.

Unfulfilled crushes can suck. I recent gave up on one. I changed my mind about her. But if you want him, go for it! You seem to really want this guy. I hope you get him in the way you want him.

I would think you may have to consider the different kinds of zones. If you want to have a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, you may have to make sure you end up in the girlfriend zone and avoid the friends with benefits zone (and the rebound relationship zone).

I think men use XiSt more for romantic relationships than sex. The GOALS of XiSt for men are INTIMATE, flirting, playful. I don't think there is a GOALS for XiSt for women.

If XiSt for women is based on the men's XiSt GOALS, the woman's version should get a man thinking about you in terms of a girlfriend. Have you been acting more girlfriendy towards him?

If I was a woman, I'd have PSEL, Desire Me, Babe, Fantasy, Connections, Love Boat, Sexy Confidence, XiSt for Women, and Tease. I'd also get Cohesion for Women to calm my nerves.

You mentioned Bliss and p86. I think those are good choices, too!

I hope this helps and gets you the guy!

I think turning a friend into a lover is like adding sprinkles and extra fudge to an ice cream sundae... it's a chance to make what's great even better!

Look at the GOALS for the products you have, and the ones you think might help you that you want to buy. Post your thoughts. We're here to cheer you on and give you input! You don't have to do this alone.

Comment

I wish I had experience with the female blends, I'd have something for you. My only experiences that come close to female blends would probably be the unisexy ones. Love Boat and Bliss

Those two are great, and you should try it around him. Try putting on love boat and one sexual blend! See how it works on him! If he's comfortable with you (Love Boat) and is turned on by you (female sexual blend), it's a win!

Comment

• potiongirl
          potiongirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Just caught this response. Thanks, great Idea. Will in fact try this this weekend! Potiongirl

potiongirl I have tried Xist for women with my husband. My situation is different because I am not in the "friend zone" but as I'm sure you've heard before sometimes marriages can become repetitious and you can put the "closeness" you feel for one another on the back burner between work, kids, and life in general. I tried it a few different times

1st try: I mixed this with desire me and the results were quite interesting. His initial reaction was he seemed immediately more interested in how my day had went, usually its a quick how was your day and that would be the end of it. This time he asked more questions like what I was doing at work, who I talked to, and if I had any plans on going anywhere later that night because he wanted to go with me if I was leaving the house. I wouldn't go as far as to say it was aggressive behavior bet he definitely had more of a "possessive" vibe to his tone. This was extremely out of the ordinary for him as we have no trust issues between either of us.

2nd try: This time I used only Xist for woman and it was a much more pleasant experience. He wanted to be around me more. He helped cook dinner with me and we had more of a playful flirty conversation. ( he even sprayed me with water as we cleaned up after dinner) He was in more of a flirty fun mood like how things were when we first started dating!!

I uses this often now, and every time I do it is always a great fun experience !! I hope this helps with your choice, I love it so much!

Also I haven't told him I use the pheromones because I wanted and honest reaction, I used the le chocolate cover scent and the only thing he said was he loved the smell of my new "perfume"

Comment

Leslie I'm glad to hear about this experience. I'm happy for you!

Comment

Yeah at last. Keep it up Leslie . We want more from you. Not just samples but reports and happenings
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

I am new to the whole forum thing as well as pheromones, I am so excited to learn new things from great people ! I look forward to hearing great feed back as well as sharing my experiences Also this is a great way for you all to realize my awesomeness, because well, I totally am ( no matter what the monkeys say)

Comment

From my PT journal:
                Traveled home for the days off. First morning there, I decided to apply 1x Xist/W to see how the BF reacted. Minutes after, we had a huge fight.. I must say this is more than usual lately, but I thought "ok, didn't work so well this one..". After everything calmed down he came and hugged me and said he was sorry and he wanted to have a good time with me. Hummm this was new! Usually we don't bother apologizing anymore and we just avoid talking to each other for some hours or the rest of the day, and next day we pretend nothing happened. The rest of the day was full of things we didn't do for a long time. Holding hands, his arm around my shoulders, whispering in my ears sweet things while we were with friends, and finally cuddling till we fell asleep. It WAS unusual.

No testing is made on one day only, so the following day I wore it again (one spray to chest again). Very same results, I was amazed! It wasn't just him, it was me as well. I don't know if it was a self effect or a response to his loving way, but we spent an amazing day together, then went for a drink just the two of us, dinner at a restaurant and finally cinema before going home and sleep very close together again. I left for another week of work and we said goodbye sadly. If this is what Xist/W does (I really don't know what does Xist stands for or what's supposed to do) I think it can make our relationship much less stressful and maybe get it again on a good place.. To be honest it's been "hanging on a very thin string" lately and I fear it won't last much longer in this circumstances. When I get back I'll wear Xist/W again, combined with some cops.

Comment

Akelah I hope things get better in your relationship. If you want more reading, I have some ideas in these posts for you...

Hi All - I made a topic in the women's section about this, but most of what I have are unisex, and this is SLIGHTLY different, so I thought I'd post here

I'm sooooo curious if there are women here who have tried this? It seems almost too good to be true. Really? A potion that makes us look More beautiful to the

as well as what I posted above in this thread.

Comment

• Akelah
                    Akelah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you

So is Xist just for getting in a relationship or if you already have one? Is this not something to wear at work. Ladies how does it affect females around you vs. males?

Comment

I just ordered Xist for women!! Whoop whoop! I really wanted to order more fairytale and try Bitch and some unisexy betas, but it's Christmas, the time for giving, not dousing yourself in pheromones. Until next time????

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                      So is Xist just for getting in a relationship or if you already have one? Is this not something to wear at work. Ladies how does it affect females around you vs. males?
                      Mysticbeauty Sure there is the romance/relationship part. There is also the reset part.

I've found when I reset the men and women around me when I wear Xist for men, I can then wear the respect formulas with less push back and the results of the respect formulas tend to stick.

Shift your attention from the romantic potential to the reset potential and perhaps you'll notice what I've noticed.

Comment

I don't have Xist for women totally figured out yet.

The part that it's advertised for...for making men see me in a different light - it does that scarily well at 2 sprays. Even across the room, I'm talking like 10 feet.

The other more subtle parts, like it being able to reset MYSELF seems a bit similar to Bliss.
                        A killer combination for selfies for me is Xist and Bliss together.
                        And I'm still experimenting with using Xist on hubby after a 17 year marriage. He's never lost interest so I can't say for certain that it's increasing his interest.

I'm sure that I've only begun to scratch the surface of Xist can do for me.
                        Have fun experimenting !

Comment

androstenol Want to increase your husband's interest? Have you used any of the Desire Me formulas? PSEL?

Comment

• androstenol
                            androstenol commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Xcc, He's never lost interest, I'd say we are imprinted on each other. While he responds to cops just fine, he responds without cops just fine as well

Yeah. Couple those with Xist would be interesting.

Comment

androstenol

You said: "And I'm still experimenting with using Xist on hubby after a 17 year marriage. He's never lost interest soI can't say for certain that it's increasing his interest."

I said: "Want to increase your husband's interest? Have you used any of the Desire Me formulas? PSEL?"

You said: "Xcc, He's never lost interest, I'd say we are imprinted on each other. While he responds to cops just fine, he responds without cops just fine as well"

I thought you might be wanting to increase your husband's interest. I guess I didn't understand. Maybe you want to improve your marriage in another way. What are you wanting to accomplish by using pheromones with your husband? What all have you used so far? What do you mean by responding just fine? Is responding fine a response that is more so in the direction you are hoping relative to when you are not using pheromones, or is there no difference in using versus not using pheromones with your husband?

Comment

Originally posted by potiongirl View Post
                              Can't change above spelling mistake but I'm aware I made it. lol Please fill me in on experiences anyone has had? It seems to be what men use to get laid when they have been put in the friend zone? Does it take us out of the friend zone and get us sexed up? Have such a crush on a guy who is a close friend and he's been unavailable but now broken up. Yay! but sad, but Yay for me! We became friends while he was in a relationship and he was never a cheating guy but I began to have a crush on him and now that he's single I think he still thinks of me as just a friend but I sure would like to get out of the friend zone... Would this be a good one to rty? I have samples of tease, loveboat, bliss, and PSEL to play with. Waiting for my pxs86 to arrive. I wish there were more women here and more women's formulas. Why do guys get all the fun?!
                              I'm in a similar situation, only the guy I like was already broken up with his ex when I met him. We seemed to like each other for a short time, but then he friend-zoned me, mostly to avoid the whole rebound thing...sweet, but painful. Since then, things seem awkward...so I'd love to try the whole "reset" thing to dissolve that, & maybe try to spark his interest again...
                              Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
                              Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Would combining Xist for Women with something like DesireMe+ or Fantasy help to make him attracted to me?
                                Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
                                Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
                                  Would combining Xist for Women with something like DesireMe+ or Fantasy help to make him attracted to me?
                                  Dancing Orchid Probably, but keep in mind the key ingredient is YOU!

Do you know why he friendzoned you? Maybe there wasn't a rational reason on his behalf. Xist plus something else would be a good start, and it would be where I would start.

You might also think about getting Cohesion for women, because it might help calm you when you talk with him or meet with him.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X