yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

We need to laugh and connect more - Blend suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to laugh and connect more - Blend suggestions?

Hi All -

I made a topic in the women's section about this, but most of what I have are unisex, and this is SLIGHTLY different, so I thought I'd post here too.

My BF and I are having a hard time connecting on a deeper level, and he said that I "didn't make him laugh" enough. He's having a LOT of stress at work, and I have admittedly been closed off and anxious around him.

Any suggestions for what 'mones might help us out?
    I have: Connections, Cohesion, Loveboat, and samples of: bliss, fantasy, desire me, babe, as well as the massage oil

I have yet to use any mones on him at all. We do not need help with sex connection, we need EMOTIONAL. Any thoughts please?

Hi Rose I am replying because I too have a very stressful job and my GF says that I take things out on her which I would never, ever want to do to hurt her. But after she said it I noticed that she was right. Not because I was mad at her but only because she was the one there when I got home. So I felt terrible! Anyway my whole point is that it's not you, a stressful job on a guy can really mess him up.

I'd recommend trying 2x Bliss to lighten his mood and maybe a good social to get him talking and out of a grumpy mood? That's is where I'd start anyways.....good luck!!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I think i can relate Jimmy, My man's stress is Killing my emotions as well and i felt the same as your gf, his stress and Taking things out on me when he gets home. im planning to spray Love boat and connection, hope this Will Help and make him feel good.

Comment

I really think it will help! Give him like 30 minutes to decompress then hit him with the mones!
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

Tried 2 loveboat and 2 bliss last night... It seemed to have an effect on him! Think I'm going to keep going with Bliss for sure.

We haven't been seeing one another frequently and are very much on the rocks... but last night we laughed a lot. It's a baby step. I am so thankful for this!

Comment

Awesome news! Keep it up, mix it up and when you get a feel for how certain molecules affect him you can steer things the way you want to go.
            Ammo:

Comment

I tried something last night and it was interestingly upbeat.

4 sprays Xtential (beta) over body
              1 drop Xist on wrist, split
              2 sprays Bliss on wrist, very close to Xist and rubbed to overlap Xist oil for hard hit/fast release of Xist oil

Tried to have a serious conversation with my brother. Didn't work out. We were laughing too much. I'll input that before this, he was in a serious bad mood due to having pressure built up over the past week from college midterms. Basically, little things that wouldn't normally be a problem to him finally became too much.

It wasn't a direct hit, mind you. He finally lightened up after we got some dinner.

So Bliss definitely is the main component, I'm sure that's established. I'd like to add that some of our wit came from Xtential, making things funnier than I'd say they would typically be.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Quicksilver
                Quicksilver commented
                Editing a comment
                Would you say you laughed when it wasn't really funny, or you seemed to be naturally wittier or more clever? In other words which changed? The action or the reaction?

• fdesa12
                fdesa12 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's been quite awhile so can't recall clearly but I'd say given the situation, we weren't original in the mood to joke. I'd say it brought out our natural wit and cleverness.

If I was having a situation with a friend, family member, girlfriend, etc. who was stressed, I think I'd want to talk about practical solutions (in addition to the mones).

For mones off the top of my head, I'd focus on "playful" ones such as Love Boat and Odyssey.

Comment

love boat is great! I've only had a sample mind you, and I'm sure I don't remember what I mixed it with exactly, but me and everyone around me just talked and laughed. even stuffy people in suits seemed to share more than they should with a peon like me.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The Luuuuuuuuuuuuuv Boat, soon we'll be making another round

I too think Bliss will be your foundation. From there, you can mix in Love Boat for the lovey dovey romantic feel, Connection for deeper discussions, Cohesion for some cuddle times perhaps, and Desire Me for some naughty time. You're on the right track babe.
                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Leave it to the mone expert fdesa12 to drop some complex pheromones suggestions hahaha ha

Bliss, as has been said before by many others, is the best choice. I don't think quite literally "needing to make him laugh more" is exactly what he meant when he said it. I do think he needs to loosen up. And maybe you do as well. Bliss is a good one for feel good.

Try bliss+cohesion?
                  You have connections too, try it with one of your attraction pheros. Can't help you with advice on that since I know nothing of women mones; connections is great for intimacy, but can be risky if used solo. Also is very strong in affecting SELF too, so apply away from face.

Overall though ,you have a nice little collection to start testing. So in the name of science and for the sake of love, TEST AND EXPERIMENT
                  Last edited by eternitys_child; 07-03-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

EC back at it, again! What, you get your laptop back or somethin'!?

Comment

eternitys_child you said "connections is great for intimacy, but can be risky if used solo".

Could you please tell me what do you mean by risky?

I'm guessing you mean you could end up in the friend zone... so use it with an attraction mone? Is that what you are getting at?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                        eternitys_child you said "connections is great for intimacy, but can be risky if used solo".

Could you please tell me what do you mean by risky?

I'm guessing you mean you could end up in the friend zone... so use it with an attraction mone? Is that what you are getting at?
                        Yeah I guess friend zone is a possibility from connection but it's not what I meant. What I meant by risky is that if the context isn't cheerful, the conversation could turn into a venting session. Once I asked someone how they were doing and they really told me. Good bad and ugly. Lol and one time I was the one spilling my guts. But connection is deep and engaging. It's good stuff.

Hahaha RTBoss I couldn't sleep at all lol so I killed time on the forum!!!!!

Comment

eternitys_child Thank you for the explanations and guidance. Makes perfect sense!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X