yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DM+...repeat purchase! How are you using it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NuTrix You mentioned topper earlier... I wanted to buy some but the 59.95 price tag got to me... Do you think I could make the same effects of Topper by buying the single molecules DHEAS and A-nol? Not mixing them but spraying a spray or two of each when I just want a mood lift or are there other mood lifting blends I should look into that I can combine with other blends?
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
      NuTrix You mentioned topper earlier... I wanted to buy some but the 59.95 price tag got to me... Do you think I could make the same effects of Topper by buying the single molecules DHEAS and A-nol? Not mixing them but spraying a spray or two of each when I just want a mood lift or are there other mood lifting blends I should look into that I can combine with other blends?
      Yes, Topper is 50/50 a-nol to DHEAS. I have kept my original bottle and just reused it by refilling it with singles I purchased in oil form and topping off with perfumer's alcohol. The LP original is 2,500mcgs per bottle, making each spray appox 12.5mcg. I almost never use one spray, lol. If you were to purchase xs's a-nol and DHEAS sprays, their default is 12.5mcg per spray in a 10ml bottle, so easy math all the better!

As far as something individual, you might take a look Happiness (XS132). It hints at several more molecules than a-nol, but it is fun in a bottle for me. Perhaps it's something you could try out? Very mix and matchable too...

Hope that helps! Good luck and happy experimenting
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Vicki Lee
        Vicki Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        If I bought the perfumers DIY bottle from LP and some pipettes what would be the measurements of the DHEAS and A-nol be from the XS bottle? I suck at math lol ????

Vicki Lee you would probably be better off applying each separately than trying to mix. In either case, you need to know the desired dosage of each molecule. Knowing that it's 50/50 alone doesn't really help. What matters is how many mcg of each you need. Let's say, for example, that you get each at 12.5 mcg/spray. If you mix them 50/50 then you dilute each by half. So you end up with only 6.25 mcg/spray of each. That means more sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Vicki Lee you would probably be better off applying each separately than trying to mix. In either case, you need to know the desired dosage of each molecule. Knowing that it's 50/50 alone doesn't really help. What matters is how many mcg of each you need. Let's say, for example, that you get each at 12.5 mcg/spray. If you mix them 50/50 then you dilute each by half. So you end up with only 6.25 mcg/spray of each. That means more sprays.
        Scottie2Hottie! ????????
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, you don't need the DYI. Just get the singles n spray each individually and you'll know exactly how much your getting

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome got it ????

HEY! I'd like to see more. In this thread about uses of DM+.
        I just received my full bottle yesterday. When I had it a few years ago, I used it very sparingly. I think it was underused. I was kind of scared or it. I know some of you wear cops with everything though. So I want to play around with this one some more. Any tips? Self effects? Reactions around women and well as men? Combos? Whatever you can give me ladies!

I wrote this in my journal but I spritzed some on before I went to bed and I felt like I slept better or was calmed down a bit? I'm on my period. Any thought on this as well?

I did a search for DM+/Desire Me etc and I didn't come up with much. I'll do a seperate search on cops again. In the meantime I'd like any wisdom you ladies have to share about DM+ specifically, if possible. ????

Comment

Strangely, DM+ had zero effects on husband or anyone else. I tried 1 spray and the next day 2 sprays on the chesr. I'm a newbie.

Perfumes typically do not diffuse well on me, and I wonder if that's the same for my pheromones from px?

Comment

Originally posted by logica View Post
            Strangely, DM+ had zero effects on husband or anyone else. I tried 1 spray and the next day 2 sprays on the chesr. I'm a newbie.

Perfumes typically do not diffuse well on me, and I wonder if that's the same for my pheromones from px?
            Didn't notice a lift in mood? More talkative? No playfulness? Not even for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Didn't notice a lift in mood? More talkative? No playfulness? Not even for yourself?
              Nope I didn't! Wonder what I did wrong with DM+.....

Comment

Nope I didn't! Wonder what I did wrong with DM+.....
                That's so interesting. DM+ is such a simple formula that I often use it as an addition to other blends to bump up the happy/sexy/playful/flirty.
                I'll have to wear it by itself, just to remind myself how much of a punch it has on its own...

I don't believe you did anything wrong. 1-2 sprays is plenty to see/feel results.
                Some thoughts...
                If it isn't the kind of personality you normally project, others who know you well may take time to accept the signature is coming from you but it is curious that you didn't recognize anything for yourself.
                However, if you are normally already a bubbly, happy, flirty person, then it would feel like you were being yourself.

I still notice some perk when I add it, even though I don't always respond to alpha androstenol as strongly as l used to (ie, suddenly will find myself humming/singing to myself, generally feeling pleasant going about my tasks, feeling playful).

Comment

i think it's normal not to have any effects on hubby he will be used to your cops already so it won't affect him, but it should work on strangers, smiles, head turns etc!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Coconut NuTrix Thanks for your help and replies!

I also got temptress which I will take on a trial tomorrow at work will keep everyone posted!

Comment

I don't know if I don't have anymore DM+ or if I just can't find it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X