yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DM+...repeat purchase! How are you using it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM+...repeat purchase! How are you using it?

Well, it started with a sample bottle...

DM+ is great! Not only is it extremely effective but it doesn't take much to be so!

I admit. I'm gushing a bit. I only started testing XS products last month and I've been consistently surprised at how potent these products are. Seriously, 1 spray from a full sized bottle or 2 from a sample size is plenty to get me to the moon and back. I bet it's ridiculously easy to OD and ghost on these and I don't think it's JUST me being sensitive. The products I've tested - and particularly DM+ - hit excellently on my target audiences. I also know from experience that a boat load of cops gets me horny and frisky and nearly incapable of NOT being naughty...2 sprays from the free sampler put me in minx mode...and I LIKED IT!

I just came back from the XS site. I JUST purchased the DM+...in the 30ml....if that tells you anything. Love potion makes something they call Topper, which is just A-nol and DHEAS...WELL..I'm going to dub this "Underneather" and wear it under all kinds of things. This is walking naughty/friskiness in a bottle...and suits me perfectly. I've been wearing it with all kinds of phero blends and have yet to find something it hasn't complimented.

This one will be a staple!

OH! And I didn't get it scented with anything. You may think that's CRAZY, but it isn't. Granted, if you're living at home trying to keep this a secret, the delightful aroma of copulins will be unmistakable LOL! HOWEVER, with perfume on first and this sprayed over top, it vanished within 5 minutes for me and all I could smell was the yumminess of my perfume...whichever that may have been for the day. Bonus points for that!

What are some other ideas for this? Is anyone wearing it solo? Or does anyone have a favorite combo?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Hi Nutrix, I love DM plus and it is good as a stand alone or if combined. I am pretty bad at observing reactions (I have a very busy mind) however bliss and flirt have both been good when individually combined with DM. Anyway please post your observations as crap observers (me!) sort of rely on other people's experiences. Luv, Lainy

Comment

Hahaha! Thanks Lainy

I have to admit, prior to pheromone use, I wasn't much of an observer...I'd been told I was the most UNobservant person already. I still miss a lot, lol, but I'm getting better...I guess that stuff about practice is true after all

Your suggestions about Bliss and Flirt sound spot on! I found that Bliss was too laid back on its own and though I haven't tested Flirt (on my to-do list in the next few days...) by the molecules I'm thinking it need's a boost too. ALL unisex blends NEED a boost for us ladies in a girlie/sexy direction, imho

I'm still sorting out dosing though. Steve's products pack one hell of a punch and I need to be careful about ghosting/ODing. How many sprays of Flirt did you use and from what size bottle (full or mini...or both, lol) Again, thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Hi Nutrix, One spray of Flirt and one of DM plus is/was extremely effective for me in a sultry but friendly type way. It appeared to be effective on both men and women (some who knew me well but also on people who I met for the first time). From my experience(s) of using this combo in formal social settings I would definately recommend this combo for a light hearted flirty time. However I do find that Bliss and DM plus causes a different effect (in a more relaxed sexy way) which is also good. I like to call it my "boozy jazz club" blend, giggles. Hope this helps but please report your experiences. Luv Lainy

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          That boozy jazz club blend sounds fantastic!

Thanks for the suggestion, Lainy. I know Bliss has some relaxing and disinhibiting effects on people, but I haven't tried it with that much cops. Looking forward to experiment with this combo.
        And I second you on the 1xFlirt + 1xDM+ suggestion, that is a great combo that has worked for me in a social setting quite well. Also I like the combo of 1xFlirt +1drop of DM oil.

Comment

Hi Fleur, I love the "Boozy Jazz Club" blend so please give it a try and feed back. I'm thinking about combo ing Connections, Flirt and wee 1/2 spray of DM for my next experiment. Not sure if it will be workable but hey who knows ....... hopefully soon we will. Luv Lainy

Comment

Thanks Lainy! As soon as I get my DM+ reorder, (should be in my mailbox tomorrow according to usps!), I'll take it and Flirt for a spin. It really is crazy how a little dab will do you. I'll have to be careful with that 1oz bottle. I will give it a go with Bliss before I re-home it for your suggestion's sake I'm not a fan of Bliss on it's own but maybe I've been overlooking DM+ with it as a successful combo? The only thing left to do is experiment ^_^

Comment

I know I said I would take Flirt for a spin with DM+...and I will!...I just picked up the Tease sample today and went with it.

I was going to use 2 sprays of Tease (it's a mini/sample bottle) but went with 3 - 1 spray to the back of each hand and 1 to chest and then probably 1 1/2 sprays of the full size bottle of DM+ (it was the first use so it was probably closer to a spray and a half)

I did not...I REPEAT...I did not need to reapply ALL DAY. How many hours is this supposed to last? All day for me is no less than a 10 hour day. That doesn't make sense for a spray. I thought they burned off in 4 to - on rare occasion - 8 hrs. Maybe it's because I sprayed it over and oil based perfume? I have no clue yet if this is normal.

This isn't a bad little combo. Tease is a stinker and NEEDS a good cover, lol. ODDLY the DM dries to nearly nothing...and it has the EoW in it. Bliss and Tease are smelly. Innocence not so bad. But, hey, the products WORK and I have PLENTY of delicious perfumes so WHATEVER ^_^ Back on track...nice combo:

Selfies: mood lift, chatty, flirty, and naughty...not too different than most days but more social and interested in interacting with others. OH! I think it gave me the munchies! No, I'm not kidding, lol. I totally noshed on some chips when offered about 3 hours after app. and that isn't like me - but it could have been a fluke I guess

Others: it was obvious that others in my cloud for a bit had improved spirits. A few people found reasons to come talk with me at my desk. When I was out and about on the floor a lot of people chatted me up and didn't want to leave me be. People were VERY complimentary...hair, shoes, was I going out after work? How come I was all dolled up? (I was not "all dolled up" I wouldn't dare do that for work, wouldn't be decent..I'm bad enough already ^_~ ) OH! I got dinner free! Went out with a co-worker thinking we'd grab something and bring it back to work. But instead this person drove us to a restaurant and then treated! Nothing fancy-shmancy but still...SCORE! Teheheee

So I'd have to say this is a good little combo...and after THAT...wouldn't you?

Comment

8-14-13
                Flirt (3 sprays mini spritzer) backs of hands and chest. 1 spray DM+ abdomen. Yummy LP Everything Nice cover scent.
                Listed molecules: A-eNOL, B-eNOL, ALLO-THDOC + DM A-eNOL and cops

Outside of A-THDOC, this is combo I tend to wear often. It's not over the top. It's a very natural signature. Friendly, feminine, approachable - the nols get ppl chatty - it's a really great combo.

Trying to sort out what it is that the A-THDOC is adding. Maybe a comfort level to the wearer? I don't want to call it self confidence so much as a measure of control - kind of like you know what ever rolls your way, or whatever it is some one spills to you (b-nol) you will just roll with it.

I didn't get any free meals wearing this one but when my friend and I went out for drinks after work we were cared for very well by the bartender ^_~ The entire day was a good one and flew by. I can't put my finger on anything particularly out of the ordinary that day. I always love it when people tell me how yummy I smell and that's practically a guarantee when I wear those edible scents from LP

So far Flirt is "ok".

--------------------------------------
                8-15-13
                Temptress (3 sprays mini spritzer) backs of hands and chest. 1 spray DM+ abdomen. LP PE Iris forward floral scent, sexy & feminine

Listed molecules: A-eNOL, AndrostANONE, B-eNOL, Copulins, DHEAS, B-ANOL, B-aRONE, A-THDOC

OK NOW! This one was more up my alley Love the addition of none and rone in a blend...makes me SASSAAAY in a "naughty kitty" kind of way...you know, the kind that either makes men nervous or makes them drool...MUHAHAAAAA!

I would almost compare this to Alpha Dream's Alfa Donna except it's more dominant and a bit less girlie-flirty. Alfa Donna is an alpha blend but I think the Est softens it...the DHEAS may soften Temptress as well, but not in the same manner. Temptress is pedestal material...yes, you may worship me - no touching without invitation - or face the wrath of the goddess....yeah - it kinda feels like that...not a bad feeling, I dare say

----------------------------------------
                So far Tease & Temptress = A +
                They are complete opposites too, lol, but I love them both for "who they are"

Comment

Your experiences with Tease are very similar to mine
                  Flirt I use as an addition to anything else I like, it actually goes well with Tease too, and with majority of other blends. Not so interesting on its own.

And now I HAVE to try Temptess, I bet that would work perfectly to complement my dominating behavior

Comment

OH! I think you'd like Temptress for sure! Spruced up with DM+ to soften - perfect! Not too sure on Flirt. Will net neglect the trial samples, but probably won't purchase though I'll definitely mix and match to see how it plays with others

--------------------------------------------------------

Bliss & DM+
                    Nope. That's it. Bliss = not for me. Makes me tired, sleepy tired. BUT I'm in a good mood while I feel that way LOL! So - at least it's consistent...too chill for this active girl...
                    It doesn't make sense to me, looking at the molecules. This should work for me, but hey - there are plenty of other products to love so WHATEVER! I'm taking my ball and going to go play with the kids in the neighborhood who LIKE me back

I have tweaked Bliss with other molecules and gotten results that I'm more accustomed to, but it seems like the blends intended for women are working great for me while the Unisex ones are just falling kind of flat. And that's cool too. I don't need all the products, just the ones that work really great for me...and apparently there are enough of those... *chuckles*

Comment

DM+ is practically a staple now LOL

Wore a blend with cops, Est, alpha-androstenol, DHEAS, phenylandrosten-3a-ol, androstanone, DHEA, beta-androstenol and then added 2 sprays of DM+ to navel and just had fun with everything that unfolded throughout the day

This one got me LOTS of DIHL and hubby was absolutely great company... sweet, funny, attentive...He was wearing mones too so we were a bit of a catalyst everywhere we went ^_^

I think I'm going to take Innocence and DM+ for a spin today...haven't worn them together for a bit....but then... I still have that sample of Tease and that was tons of fun too....So many choices, so many choices!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                        Mysticbeauty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Was that a blend you bought or mixed on your own? I'm supposed to get my DM today! There's a snow storm so we'll see.

Did Temptress with DM+ on 08/27

Have probably had one of THE most blatant peacocking hits I have seen to date HAHAHA!

I was working in a different part of our building and was using a cube to work from in an area that I don't usually frequent often.

Cue - 10 minutes and counting...closed area, 5 cube enclosure...

An employee that I don't recall seeing before (could have very well been a contractor, we've had plenty of those about) started speaking loudly, and joking with his co-worker and it took me a few minutes to realize he was doing his best to get my attention because as soon as I (finally) looked over - to see who had obviously lost their mind - he was just WAITING for the opportunity to say hello and introduce himself, LOL! He was SO eager to make (what I think was intended to be) a good impression that it was truly comical and surreal. He continued this behavior for almost a half an hour as I attempted to ignore him (nothing personal, but I was there to work and only needed about 45 minutes there to finish) he was not quietly speaking to his coworker and was definitely trying to show how fun and witty he was...I would peek side ways through my hair (when I literally felt him staring) and sure enough he was definitely looking my way - a lot - hoping for a bite

He had to leave to do something or other - at last! - and made it a point to stop at my cube to warn me to keep an eye on his (quiet lol) friend. I returned his smile (though mine was not from ear to ear) and promised that I would, which had him beaming all the more while he paused, oddly, seemingly thrilled to have my undivided attention at last, before realizing he WAS on his way to somewhere...

BWAHAHAAAA! ROFL!

That may be the first time I almost felt bad wearing my mones to work...

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                        Mysticbeauty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        With our womanly powers comes great responsibility

08/29

2 each DM+ and Innocence with Love Potion's Marsha Mellow for my cover scent.

I LUUUUURRRRRV Innocence! I love the effects AND I smell like FANTASTIC marshmallow goodness!

1st 2 hours spent in a roomful of men...perks to being the only female in the group? LOTS of attention, LOL! Playful banter, some flirtation and just a genuinely good time Everyone's mood seemed light and I was getting TONS of eye contact...even the usual recluse came out of his shell to play...

I like the selfies! Good mood, not over the top but playful and happy (I usually am, but it DID seem to be infectious...)

Noticeable effects on others: talkative, eye contact, flirty (even the "quiet" ones), relaxed and happy atmosphere in general terms and an eagerness to talk with me and/or to make me laugh...which I happily obliged...

This is consistent for me and Innocence with DM+. And that was just how my day started... Hahahaaa!

Comment

I'm definitely getting more of DM+ this week, mine is almost gone
                        And I really want to try Temptess and many other blends. I don't know how to choose. Why does it always have to be so hard?

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                          Mysticbeauty commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm in the same boat! I want to try EVERYTHING and I don't want to wait to try them each separately! My self-control is going to be tested today!

No kidding right? I'm holding out until Oct to make a new order with the exception of the "spin the bottle" I will likely play with the some research stuff if I don't just go ahead and get them all. I'm going to be spending some time this evening boosting some fragrances I have with the DM oil...hehehee...I'll be needing more of that soon enough at this rate LOL!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                          Mysticbeauty commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm going to look through your journal and everything but I want to know more about your mixes and how you put them together. I haven't ordered from LP in awhile.

Yes, DM oil! thanks for reminding me of that. Need an extra bottle of that one as well
                        So for me it seems to be DM oil, DM+ spray, Temptress, XS111 and the research stuff if Steve adds the descriptions.
                        And maybe also some men's stuff for my best friend, luckily he pays for those himself though. I recall him saying he wanted to get more goods from Steve and for many reasons it's just easier to get everything shipped to my address, so my next order will be big.

Comment

SO! My fav combo of late seems to be the DM+ with Innocence Went on a pub crawl Fri night and had a BLAST. Made myself a little buzzed to start though...I maxed 4 spays Innocence. 3 to abdomen, 1 to chest and 2 sprays DM+ to abdomen also with a cover fragrance from LP called Blood on Snow.

The mones hit me harder than usual. 1) could be the extra spray or 2) could be that I usually wear them on my torso and then spread around with my wrists and this time I gave myself a spray directly to the collarbone and right under the ol' shnoz. I'm thinking #2 is what did it but it could be a little of both.

Oddly, had an awesome time, lol. It was mostly outdoors. Hubby was in a FANTASTIC mood and wearing mones of his own in a TOO sexy scent called Voracious (also from LP) It was just a great night, TONS of compliments and attention, DIHLs, free stuff...good time! This is becoming my little night out happy mix! ^_^

Comment

Holy cow, 4 sprays of Innocence! If I tried to wear same amount of Tease, I'd probably pass out...
                            Great report once again! That's cool to read how well Innocence works for you. I keep thinking that I'm just not congruent with high est blends, might be the case with Innocence as well.

And I ended up not placing my XS order this week, even though I really really need more of DM+ and DM oil.. I kinda found a cool corset that I HAD to buy, so that's where my money went
                            Now I'll have to wait till the end of the month to have more to spend!

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              PICTURE OF THE CORSET PLEEEEASE!
                              ps...totally understand

• Mysticbeauty
                              Mysticbeauty commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Explain to me when you go with the DM spray vs the oil or you said you use both?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qedUSHbVjs...lem_26copy.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8itaTIgYUp...bellem_269.jpg

That's the corset model on MothMouth's blog. I don't have any pics of it on me yet
                            It will take couple weeks to have it seasoned for my body before I can wear it tightened properly.

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Very nice indeed!

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X