yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS142 "Sweetness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Yayyy!

Ladies, how about dedicating a few days next week to Sweetness?

I was thinking of testing it the "proper" way I.e. solo, starting with 1 or 2 sprays the first and second times, enjoying myself and observing consistent effects. Increasing the dosage to 2-3 sprays, observing any difference at its full potential.. Then layering it with cops or other favorite blends.

BTW wasn't there a synchro-testing thread somewhere (by Ildergreier ?)
    I'm so down for this. I need to wear Sweetness more often! Thinking about wearing it on Monday to the gym.

Comment

I'm thinking of pairing Sweetness with Outspoken this weekend because I read a post where someone had good results with that combo. Although, I'll probably run Sweetness solo in the near future, if only for research purposes....
      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        if you did this, what was the outcome?

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post
      I'm thinking of pairing Sweetness with Outspoken this weekend because I read a post where someone had good results with that combo. Although, I'll probably run Sweetness solo in the near future, if only for research purposes....
      Keep up posted!
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

For sure. There don't seem to be a ton of reviews for either Outspoken or Sweetness....
        Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

For sure. There don't seem to be a ton of reviews for either Outspoken or Sweetness....
          I need to do testing with Outspoken as well! It will be getting used this spring!
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• AmandaXS
              AmandaXS commented
              Editing a comment
              i love this review! i really enjoyed reading it!! awesome feedback!

Check journals. I love sweetness

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm so down for this. I need to wear Sweetness more often! Thinking about wearing it on Monday to the gym.
              Let's do it!! I am too

Comment

The wife blend made him more emotionally accommodating.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Check journals. I love sweetness
                  Thanks. I'll check out your journal. I know that you've said you like to combine Sweetness with Comply...

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes it's amazing! Reminds me of instant sexiness A. I think lafemme has worn it extensively as well.

Yesterday I wore Outspoken x2 and Sweetness x1. I didn't get any discernible hits, perhaps because I was with an older lady who is already incredibly sweet and outgoing naturally. But for self effects, I found myself being extra doting and accommodating.

It was an interesting "ah-ha" moment once I realized that the pheromones were affecting me this way. Next time I'll try Sweetness solo, maybe at 2 sprays to see if I can get other people to be sweet to me.

Comment

Yesterday I wore Outspoken x2 and Sweetness x1. I didn't get any discernible hits, perhaps because I was with an older lady who is already incredibly sweet and outgoing naturally. But for self effects, I found myself being extra doting and accommodating.

It was an interesting "ah-ha" moment once I realized that the pheromones were affecting me this way. Next time I'll try Sweetness solo, maybe at 2 sprays to see if I can get other people to be sweet to me.

Comment

So, I wanted to try Sweetness for selfies over the weekend. It was that time of the month, I was feeling wiped out, just wanted to stay home, sleep, and pamper myself..

That first 1 1/2 spray - I liked the smell of it, like a girly drink, it cheered me up instantly Mind you, I get all my sprays unscented, and this one did remind me a lot of Innocence and Fairytale (EST?), but definitely with some cops in it..

It dawned on me gently, about 15 min later I caught myself staring out the window smiling. Another 15min, and this wiped out shadow of a woman is happily dancing to her own humming. It was not Sinatra-esque tunes that tend to possess me under Fairytale, but something exotic oriental, my moves were fluid, hips moving like belly dancer's.. Exactly what I wanted!!
                      The high lasted almost 3 hours, I wanted to move, no - float! dance, stretch, roll on the bed, etc. I was careful not to overdo this, to avoid a crash, considering the exhausted state I started from.. Then it subsided and turned into a very comfortable quiet contemplative meditative intuitive state that lasted for another few hours until I went to sleep. The sleep was deep and restful..

Comment

• AmandaXS
                        AmandaXS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        great review! thats awesome that you had a deep and restful sleep!

Second day, I felt well-rested, took a shower and spent my morning phero-free, but still in a good mellow mood. I still had no plans to go out that day.

Applied 1 spray of Sweetness early afternoon and sat in the chair to watch the effects.. ~10-15min - thoughts got cheerful and the Cheshire Cat smile started creeping up on my face. Then the desire to move appeared, the spring in my step, the exotic dancer in my hips..
                      I added another spray.. I would dub this blend Happy Housewife or Cinderella, as it made do the unthinkable - WANT to do spring cleaning and ENJOY every minute of it!
                      The high lasted about 2.5 - 3 hours again. This time I was starting to feel deflated and empty after the happy cleaning fever and was considering taking a nap, but I still had some energy left in me, so decided to go drop off dry cleaning and pick up my mail first..

I wasn't feeling social at all at that point, so I wasn't excited to bump into my neighbor and her cleaning lady in the hallway.. Waiting for the elevator, we had to spend about a minute exchanging pleasantries, then shared a tormenting (to me) ride 19 floors down.. The ladies were happy to chat though. As we were leaving the elevator, the cleaning lady, who was heading to the same dry cleaners place, reached to grab my bag and insisted (!) that she brings it there for me %-D, and my neighbor all of a sudden started nodding and assuring me that my laundry is safe with her .. WTF?!! I remembered about Sweetness, thanked them and went with it! :-D
                      I still had to pick up my packages, and now my neighbor was asking if I needed help with that (!!!) and even looked slightly disappointed after my refusal to exploit her..
                      I grabbed my mail quickly and hurried back to my cave before getting any more awkward hits ... I did get a little crash this time (after a few labor intensive hours)

So far, I'm loving the self-effects of this blend and I'm looking forward to testing (and synchro-testing!) it further with my SO and in social settings.

Comment

I would dub this blend Happy Housewife or Cinderella, as it made do the unthinkable - WANT to do spring cleaning and ENJOY every minute of it!
                        Uh-oh. A blend to cure my procrastinating ways?! LOL

cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK

It sounds like you're getting a lot out of this blend. I may have to try it just at home to explore the self-effects fully. I've been planning my pheromone usage around time when I know I'm going to be out and about...

Comment

• AmandaXS
                          AmandaXS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lol if it helps with procrastination im gonna have to join in on all the fun cause im such a procrastinator when it comes to certain things

Uh-oh. A blend to cure my procrastinating ways?! LOL

cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK

It sounds like you're getting a lot out of this blend. I may have to try it just at home to explore the self-effects fully. I've been planning my pheromone usage around time when I know I'm going to be out and about...
                        This is my favorite, gif! LOL.

Comment

• AmandaXS
                          AmandaXS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          watching this gif motivates me to start cleaning lol

M
                        Second day, I felt well-rested, took a shower and spent my morning phero-free, but still in a good mellow mood. I still had no plans to go out that day.

Applied 1 spray of Sweetness early afternoon and sat in the chair to watch the effects.. ~10-15min - thoughts got cheerful and the Cheshire Cat smile started creeping up on my face. Then the desire to move appeared, the spring in my step, the exotic dancer in my hips..
                        I added another spray.. I would dub this blend Happy Housewife or Cinderella, as it made do the unthinkable - WANT to do spring cleaning and ENJOY every minute of it!
                        The high lasted about 2.5 - 3 hours again. This time I was starting to feel deflated and empty after the happy cleaning fever and was considering taking a nap, but I still had some energy left in me, so decided to go drop off dry cleaning and pick up my mail first..

I wasn't feeling social at all at that point, so I wasn't excited to bump into my neighbor and her cleaning lady in the hallway.. Waiting for the elevator, we had to spend about a minute exchanging pleasantries, then shared a tormenting (to me) ride 19 floors down.. The ladies were happy to chat though. As we were leaving the elevator, the cleaning lady, who was heading to the same dry cleaners place, reached to grab my bag and insisted (!) that she brings it there for me %-D, and my neighbor all of a sudden started nodding and assuring me that my laundry is safe with her .. WTF?!! I remembered about Sweetness, thanked them and went with it! :-D
                        I still had to pick up my packages, and now my neighbor was asking if I needed help with that (!!!) and even looked slightly disappointed after my refusal to exploit her..
                        I grabbed my mail quickly and hurried back to my cave before getting any more awkward hits ... I did get a little crash this time (after a few labor intensive hours)

So far, I'm loving the self-effects of this blend and I'm looking forward to testing (and synchro-testing!) it further with my SO and in social settings.

Comment

...and just like that a bottle of Sweetness fell into my cart...

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Those of you who know me a bit know that it isn't really the kinda blend I'd go for... Which is precisely why I accidentally charged at the virtual shelf and knocked it straight in there. This one could be rather interesting all things considered.

Comment

I need to take note of this as well. When I'm in Manhattan, I'm walking fast. I'm generally a very fast walker. I need to take some time and let mones hit everyone.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X