Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS142 "Sweetness"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Sarafina View Post
    Well damn, I wish I had asking for Sweetness sample in my recent order lol
    Do it next time.
    Arsenal

    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

    Comment


    • #22
      So this sounds close to the effect I got when using AD's Instant Sexiness B. It really softened up my Alpha vibe and got me lots of "Knights in Shining Armor". I once used it at my local watering hole and someone got too aggressive and tried to get too close. The older men in the bar just closed ranks around me. Literally, just physically surrounded me and told the a-hole to lay off.

      Is there anyone here that has used both and can compare the two? I miss my IS/B...
      My Arsenal: Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
        So this sounds close to the effect I got when using AD's Instant Sexiness B. It really softened up my Alpha vibe and got me lots of "Knights in Shining Armor". I once used it at my local watering hole and someone got too aggressive and tried to get too close. The older men in the bar just closed ranks around me. Literally, just physically surrounded me and told the a-hole to lay off.

        Is there anyone here that has used both and can compare the two? I miss my IS/B...
        Oh Gosh. I LOVE IS/B. The blend feels simpler than IS/B. I did get the knight in shining armor reaction from men but I don't feel sweetness is as sexy as IS/B. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I added more cops and a teensy bit of none

        Comment


        • #24
          Thanks Isis. I'm having trouble getting a handle on this mix. I was quite cranky this weekend because the DH did not take into consideration all that I had on my plate this weekend (things that I was doing for him and his mother), and put more on it. I absolutely hate working the whole weekend and having not one minute to myself. I did not notice an attitude adjustment from myself or anyone else. Maybe I need to do a clean test when I'm not grumpy?
          My Arsenal: Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women

          Comment


          • #25
            I still need to bust this out some more... I think I've only used this blend maybe one time? I'd like to test it with xs194 & P86... Hmmmm
            PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

            PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss


            LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            Alkemia: Burning Roses,
            Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

            Comment


            • #26
              Sweetness needs extended testing from me.
              Arsenal

              ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
              Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

              LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                Sweetness needs extended testing from me.
                Same. I don't know why I wore it only once and never again. Maybe I'll wear it tonight for the cycle class.

                Are you going to test it alone or with a combo?
                Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                  Same. I don't know why I wore it only once and never again. Maybe I'll wear it tonight for the cycle class.

                  Are you going to test it alone or with a combo?
                  I am taking about extended testing, that means I am going to throw all kinds of situations to her alone, to see what she can handle while I wear her. When I have a road map on that, I can start with testing her in combinations.
                  Arsenal

                  ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                  Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

                  LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                    I am taking about extended testing, that means I am going to throw all kinds of situations to her alone, to see what she can handle while I wear her. When I have a road map on that, I can start with testing her in combinations.
                    Ah!! Got it!
                    Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

                    Comment

                    Ad down

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X