yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS142 "Sweetness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post
    Well damn, I wish I had asking for Sweetness sample in my recent order lol
    Do it next time.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So this sounds close to the effect I got when using AD's Instant Sexiness B. It really softened up my Alpha vibe and got me lots of "Knights in Shining Armor". I once used it at my local watering hole and someone got too aggressive and tried to get too close. The older men in the bar just closed ranks around me. Literally, just physically surrounded me and told the a-hole to lay off.

Is there anyone here that has used both and can compare the two? I miss my IS/B...
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
        So this sounds close to the effect I got when using AD's Instant Sexiness B. It really softened up my Alpha vibe and got me lots of "Knights in Shining Armor". I once used it at my local watering hole and someone got too aggressive and tried to get too close. The older men in the bar just closed ranks around me. Literally, just physically surrounded me and told the a-hole to lay off.

Is there anyone here that has used both and can compare the two? I miss my IS/B...
        Oh Gosh. I LOVE IS/B. The blend feels simpler than IS/B. I did get the knight in shining armor reaction from men but I don't feel sweetness is as sexy as IS/B. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I added more cops and a teensy bit of none

Comment

Thanks Isis. I'm having trouble getting a handle on this mix. I was quite cranky this weekend because the DH did not take into consideration all that I had on my plate this weekend (things that I was doing for him and his mother), and put more on it. I absolutely hate working the whole weekend and having not one minute to myself. I did not notice an attitude adjustment from myself or anyone else. Maybe I need to do a clean test when I'm not grumpy?
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I still need to bust this out some more... I think I've only used this blend maybe one time? I'd like to test it with xs194 & P86... Hmmmm
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• AmandaXS
              AmandaXS commented
              Editing a comment
              i would absolutely love love to hear your results

Sweetness needs extended testing from me.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              Sweetness needs extended testing from me.
              Same. I don't know why I wore it only once and never again. Maybe I'll wear it tonight for the cycle class.

Are you going to test it alone or with a combo?

Comment

• AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                if you wore it for your cycling class what was the outcome?

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                AmandaXS - Honestly? I don't remember, LOL. I *may* have written about it.

• AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                lol i totally understand

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Same. I don't know why I wore it only once and never again. Maybe I'll wear it tonight for the cycle class.

Are you going to test it alone or with a combo?
              I am taking about extended testing, that means I am going to throw all kinds of situations to her alone, to see what she can handle while I wear her. When I have a road map on that, I can start with testing her in combinations.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am taking about extended testing, that means I am going to throw all kinds of situations to her alone, to see what she can handle while I wear her. When I have a road map on that, I can start with testing her in combinations.
                Ah!! Got it!

Comment

Can't wait to try Sweetness when I go out for brunch. Hopeful it gives me that mid-day princess feel

Comment

• AmandaXS
                    AmandaXS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    did you use it? if so what were your results?

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
                  Can't wait to try Sweetness when I go out for brunch. Hopeful it gives me that mid-day princess feel
                  You are going to love it.
                  Arsenal

Comment

My 10ml of Sweetness is in the mail - getting here tomorrow.

Synchro testing, anyone?

Comment

I'm going to test how it lives up to its promise of "dispelling the bitchiness around" and how it compares to Innocence and Fairytale that i've gotten a pretty good hang of by now..
                      I'm hopping it has some of that "getting away with murder" effect of Innocence whithout making me feel so "vanilla"..

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Synchro testing, anyone?
                        I would, but my new bottle won't be here until Sat
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Synchro testing, anyone?
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hmmm...I just got my bottle of Sweetness today...
                            Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Yayyy!

Ladies, how about dedicating a few days next week to Sweetness?

I was thinking of testing it the "proper" way I.e. solo, starting with 1 or 2 sprays the first and second times, enjoying myself and observing consistent effects. Increasing the dosage to 2-3 sprays, observing any difference at its full potential.. Then layering it with cops or other favorite blends.

BTW wasn't there a synchro-testing thread somewhere (by Ildergreier ?)

Comment

Vicki, I like the idea of taking a phero free day break (and/or a thorough shower! ) I'll try to do that too!
                                I'm curious to see what pure Sweetness does to myself and others, first.

Comment

As NuTrix wrote in a Psel thread in the Women part of the board This time it is Psel, next time it is? Anyway I thought it would be nice if this experiments had its own thread in case it gives us blood on tooth and we want to do it more (with other blends as well). I put it in the research part of the board in case the

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ellie
                                    Ellie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Thanks! <3

Yayyy!

Ladies, how about dedicating a few days next week to Sweetness?

I was thinking of testing it the "proper" way I.e. solo, starting with 1 or 2 sprays the first and second times, enjoying myself and observing consistent effects. Increasing the dosage to 2-3 sprays, observing any difference at its full potential.. Then layering it with cops or other favorite blends.

It was, for Psel, next in line will be Celebrity. Same thread.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X