yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS142 "Sweetness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS142 "Sweetness"

This is still a limited edition "experimental mix" I believe, but I have a lot of fun with it, so I'd recommend other women trying it out. It's like the essence of soft, sweet femininity. It seems to promote a sense of adoration and gentle indulgence. It has even successfully softened up some rather grumpy middle aged and older women. Think of it as the pheromonal equivalent of a pretty dress and the perfect shade of lipstick. On its own it's soft but fun, but it can easily be combined with other female or unisex blends. Love Boat and Flirt are great ones to wear with this (separately or together).

I love wearing this around my guy -but now that you mention it - I think I need to wear this to work! It's a total LOVE blend on me and brings out Man Beast's cuddle lubbins' side, sweet and slow and sexy...I wonder what it will do in my work environment...
    Muhahaaaaaa......

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I just received this as a sample. Let's just say my man and I are going through a transition right now. We're trying to figure out if we should work some things out or go our separate ways. Anyways he was pissed at me,we spent some time alone and I figured I'd try sweetness. When we were finally in the same space again, he was more compassionate and sweet overall and I was calming down and feeling pretty relaxed. My son was also pretty cuddly with me. I think this one is a keeper!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, tried this one about 3 times.Did not have the same effects but now the sample is all used up

Hmm, interesting. More info of this one?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
        BobiiJo925 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm interested myself...... Might give it a try, once my husband is back home anyway he's gone 28 days a shot it'd be pointless right now :/

I've used it it mostly on my SOs. It's great for building on a bond that's already there, but I've also worn it to work and gotten some sweet treatment as well.
      As far as bonding, it makes me cuddly and happy. I was guessing it's got Est, as both SOs were great responders to Est and responded well to this blend. Wanna guess b-nol & maybe androstadienone just because it has that "feel" to me, but I've been "triicked" by combos that didn't have dienone but felt that way, lol. Cops. I always add DM or DM+ but I think Sweetness is cop'd.
      When wearing for, er, ehem, intimate encounters, it's very sensual.
      Very much enjoy this little jewel
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        Both SOs? This a great! How many significant other's do you have?

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Currently, just one I find many men in my life to respond well to Est or ultra feminine blends though. I think the demure, kittenish blends suit me

I have a man in mind I will use this blend on, so I am going to take it out again after the Spring for Ladies 2018 project, and done more reviews on Madame and Bitch.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
        This is still a limited edition "experimental mix" I believe, but I have a lot of fun with it, so I'd recommend other women trying it out. It's like the essence of soft, sweet femininity. It seems to promote a sense of adoration and gentle indulgence. It has even successfully softened up some rather grumpy middle aged and older women. Think of it as the pheromonal equivalent of a pretty dress and the perfect shade of lipstick. On its own it's soft but fun, but it can easily be combined with other female or unisex blends. Love Boat and Flirt are great ones to wear with this (separately or together).
        I never thought to try this blend since I'm naturally sweet enough; however this sounds amazing. very beautiful.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          I have a man in mind I will use this blend on, so I am going to take it out again after the Spring for Ladies 2018 project, and done more reviews on Madame and Bitch.
          I would love to read your reviews on these all. Seems like you have a busy year ahead of you!!
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I would love to read your reviews on these all. Seems like you have a busy year ahead of you!!
            I love planning projects and execute them.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I never thought to try this blend since I'm naturally sweet enough; however this sounds amazing. very beautiful.
              Pure sugar!

Comment

I've been loving sweetness recently. It's great to add to things you want feminized and soft. It's the perfect add on to socials

Comment

Posts like this make me wonder if I have been pheromoned in the past
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    why? are you not naturally attracted to women?

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL!

It can be natural. Maybe you've been exposed to women who were high producers of est

Comment

Yeah there's a coworker who if you showed me a picture of her I would be like "meh" but when she's around the office all I want to do is .....well you can use your imagination...
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Isis
                        Isis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Interesting! Maybe she does use pheros

That's the rumor between a few of the guys at work. I don't discuss my pheromoned usage but one of my colleagues did mention that "they work" and she is probably using them. She is a endocrinologist so perhaps she knows all about them...
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

That's the rumor between a few of the guys at work. I don't discuss my pheromoned usage but one of my colleagues did mention that "they work" and she is probably using them. She is a endocrinologist so perhaps she knows all about them...
                        Then I'm sure she has a thorough understanding of hormones, neurosteroids and such. It's quite possible.

Comment

For sure, I think she stopped using them tho because the spell she had on all the gygu in the office has worn off
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                            I've been loving sweetness recently. It's great to add to things you want feminized and soft. It's the perfect add on to socials
                            This is true, but it is nice on its own too.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Well damn, I wish I had asking for Sweetness sample in my recent order lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X