yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS142 "Sweetness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can so relate... But I need to see how my nameless guinea pig reacts to singles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I am so scared of wearing so many combos, I usually stick with my six. But after this, I might just try. Maybe the reason why I'm not getting hits with P86 is because I might need to try more than two sprays. Hmmm...

Also, you're annoying for this tease, lmao.
      I had bought my P86 with a huge pheromone order back when SteveO was having those sales during the holidays. I actually had some restraint and had did some solo testing with it so I understand how it works for me. I P86 works on older people for me, I have yet to see a reaction to my beauty from people in their 20s-30s. I think I might need a higher mcg, too bad it only comes in 12.5 mcgs.

Maybe I'll order some DHEAS and see how that works for me.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Does it make sense to post my results that include Sweetness in here or should I only post single results?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          Does it make sense to post my results that include Sweetness in here or should I only post single results?
          Just post up.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Copying this from the Comply thread.

This happened on 4/4/2019:

Before putting mones, I felt so uneasy during my lab meeting this morning. I even fumbled a bit with my words and it was really hard for me to follow instructions at first. It wasn't embarrassing, more like a little frustrated and also a little anxiety stemming from working in big groups which I hate.

Applied when I got to Philadelphia:
            2x - Comply (chest)
            1.5x - Sweetness (back of neck)
            1x - Desire Me+ (one wrist, no rubbing)
            2x - Celebrity (neck)
            & decided to take a risk w/ xs196 2x behind the ears
            ... around 4pm

I wanted to see if my adviser would have been more attentive with me, but she was just her usual self. Though, I kept noticing more glances at me (it felt like a little more than usual but it was hard to tell because she is a therapist and it's natural for her to observe people). Here's the interesting part, while in the lab meeting (after most left), I double checked with her and asked her if I have to pay to get into the conference (I was presenting, didn't even think I had to pay). She said I had to pay and they won't let me in. AFTER applying my combo, she changed her tune and said I might not have to and then she said I should just in case. Ultimately, I ended up not having to pay and just walked in. I saved $125. She didn't pay either, lol.

There was definitely a lot of bonding happening. Before setting up for the presentation, my adviser invited me to drinks & snacks with her former students + one extra guy who we had just met that day. He was a friend of the other guy. It was two guys, three women (including me; they're all Jewish, I was the only Black one). It was pretty good. Both of the guys were married, but were very interested in speaking with me. I always pay attention to where people decide to sit, so I always sit last. The Jewish girl sat directly across from me, my adviser was across from me on the chair to the left, and the two Jewish guys were sitting next to me. This has nothing to do with mones, just rambling (lol). The get together ended with me joining JSwipe per their suggestion (JSwipe is a Jewish dating app, LMAO).

One of the married guys, the friend of the other guy, was leaving and he stopped by (for the third time near my poster) to say goodbye and joked that maybe he'll see me on JSwipe and I'm like, I thought you were married?! He said, "I know I'm joking"

... and then I told him to have his single friends call me.

He shook my hand and that handshake kinda lingered, I noticed.

There was another girl also presenting a poster (not the girl who went to get drinks) and I've seen her before in previous lab meetings for another project but we never really spoke. Just hi and bye. But today, she was very talkative with me. At first, she was talkative via text msg so it couldn't have been the mones. When I walked in the room, she waved her hands at me and told me she saved me a spot. After the conference, she agreed to driving me to the bus stop even though it was like a 3 minute walk. I thought she'd just drop me off but since my bus arrived at 9:55p, she suggested we get drinks but we ended up getting food and drinks at an Asian restaurant (Bon Chon Chicken) and then she agreed again to take me to Starbucks. When I got into Starbucks, the baristas were nice. The cashier took my order and as I'm paying for my order, she asks how I'm doing and we ended up chatting for a bit about what I was in Philly for.

I get back in the car and she takes me to the bus stop since it's almost time to leave and even though she could have just dropped me off on the side, she said she'll go all the way around the corner to make sure I'm by door "because she's not a bitch" lol, her words. Then she told me to text her when I get home (and she said please).

I don't know what happened but I felt talkative, maybe it was the wine. But I was chatting with this Asian girl and she seemed to laugh a lot at the things I was saying.

I almost forgot to mention. I definitely felt the moisture some of you were talking about with DM+. As we were walking from the restaurant, I was wondering what the fuck was happening and what was causing it, LOL. It couldn't have been the delicious Italian Sausage Flatbread I had. I thought maybe it could have been one of the guys who made me feel so hot (the one who shook my hand, he was very cute -- nice tight body, yamaka)

Comment

From 4/5/2019:

Went out real quick to do some light grocery shopping and get some food (because he goes grocery shopping and has the energy to actually cook the food afterwards? Lol).

2x - Comply (chest)
              2x - xs190 (side of neck)
              1.5 - Sweetness (one wrist)

Went to Walmart to get a new charger shampoo, and conditioner and watched a guy do a double-take as I walked past him. I was standing on line to pay and a girl looked behind me once and said I could go in front of her. As I'm leaving, the man who usually checks receipts just looks at me and doesn't ask to check mine, he simply tells me I look great and to have a good day.

Then, I went to Shoprite to get the groceries and as I'm walking past this man (and what looked like his two sons) with my cart, he looks at me and smiles; I smiled back. I go into an aisle. As I'm looking at the selection of healthy chips, I look to my left and there he is peeking in the aisle. I looked to my right and I see his little son also standing outside the aisle. I want to assume that maybe the briefly lost each other. As I'm my my way out of aisle, I see the father and tried telling him that I saw his son but the son reappeared and the father just kept smiling at me, lol.

I stopped at Applebees (and omg, I hate chain restaurants) to grab something quick and cheap to eat. I asked the guy if they do take out and he said yes. He reached his hand over to get a menu for me, although it would have been much easier to get it myself and instead of just saying I can sit over there where the couches were, he walked with me to the couches and sat down and explained some good meal deals I could get.

Another good combo. That Comply + Sweetness is truly something, I've noticed. I feel like these two go together like peas in a pod. I might try just them two another time. I know for sure Comply + Sweetness will be on my combo list for Monday.

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                OutspokenOne commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooo now you have me more interested in Comply

These reports definitely pushed me to add Sweetness to my cart. I'll be back with updates.
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                These reports definitely pushed me to add Sweetness to my cart. I'll be back with updates.
                great decision. ???? Sweetness has become one of my staples. I'm on my second bottle!

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                  Those of you who know me a bit know that it isn't really the kinda blend I'd go for... Which is precisely why I accidentally charged at the virtual shelf and knocked it straight in there. This one could be rather interesting all things considered.
                  I'm really curious on how this will wear on you ????

Comment

How does this compare to Innocence? Which one is less sexual and which one is more appropriate to wear at work?

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                      How does this compare to Innocence? Which one is less sexual and which one is more appropriate to wear at work?
                      Innocence doesn't have cops, that makes Sweetness more sexual. Both will do great at work, but it depends on the work, though.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Innocence doesn't have cops, that makes Sweetness more sexual. Both will do great at work, but it depends on the work, though.
                        Then I will test Innocence and hold off on Sweetness for now. Sexual or flirtatious blends seem to make women aggressive toward me.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post

Then I will test Innocence and hold off on Sweetness for now. Sexual or flirtatious blends seem to make women aggressive toward me.
                          Innocence is amazing, I get away with so much crap while wearing it.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Innocence is amazing, I get away with so much crap while wearing it.
                            I've been wearing Sweetness for the past 4 days and it seems like its having the opposite effect? I wore it one day alone, another day with In between and another day with Engage which fared better... I might have to give Innocence a try?
                            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah, why not.

I want to wear Sweetness with Babe tomorrow at work. Is that too sexual?
                            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• colorfulaura
                              colorfulaura commented
                              Editing a comment
                              How did this work for you as an office blend?

• OutspokenOne
                              OutspokenOne commented
                              Editing a comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                            I want to wear Sweetness with Babe tomorrow at work. Is that too sexual?
                            Nah.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Feeling in a tender, fluffy mood. Thinking Sweetness and either Fairytale or 190 tomorrow. With DHEAS and a beautifier too, just cus I can.

Comment

• Isis
                                Isis commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I like the idea of wearing pheros to match my mood !

I wore this yesterday for the first time one spray on left wrist and one spray of Celebrity on right wrist, i just pulled it out to try before reading all the reviews, i had a Gyneo appointment in town, i only really needed him to do a prescription for a mammo and ultra sound mammo, so he didn't look down below, just checked out the breasts lol, anyway he was laughing and joking the whole time, telling me storys about some women stripping down totally naked just for a breast check cause in france apparently the doctors get their patients to do this even if it's only to check one area, he is austrian so wasn't used to this method of working so when a woman stripped totally naked before him he said laughing that he just looked and she was embarrased and covered up her breasts with her hands, he told me another women wanted to put her panties on his bike that he has in his office, cause it's a real expensive bike a copy of the one they use in french bike tour, then after all the laughing and jokes he says that i need to check out his instagram account lol and proceeds to write down the address for me, i think this combo was very sexual, subitle and brought out the dishibition lol, a good combo to try out again sometime wow!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• somechick99
                                somechick99 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                A gyno giving you his instagram? Omg that is definitely a hit!

• Isis
                                Isis commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yep, this is totally my fav combo! My go to when I need an attention grabber and a good time

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X