yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Temptress!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temptress!!!

Ladies, I don't doubt these products work well but the results I have been having with Temptress is blowing me way out of the water.

Before I post some of my results, your thoughts pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am dying to read people's experiences on this one, as I'm a little scared of it.

Comment

There's some stuff here:
      I like Temptress quite a bit! It's my femme fatale in a bottle. It's even good for me at work. YES. Work. While it gives me a swagger, it's also a great blend

But I'm all for updates! Fess up!
      Who's still using and are you still loving it?
      I like Temptress for the selfies it gives me, which seems to translate to those around me.
      It's alpha on me, but not unapproachable - but I'm a pretty approachable person
      It's confident/sexy in a bottle! ^_^

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Wow! I need to make a head count of how many women are on this forum. I seriously expected a lot more comments, feedback.

I have used this product a whooping 6 times and every time I got a reaction that shocked me. I know these products work. Heck! The top of my check of drawers is full of bottles lined up. I was beginning to wonder just how powerful this is.

I tend to do a little business in a store in town and whenever I wear this product I notice the ladies give me a lot of respect. When I came over these few times with Temptress I almost saw fear in their eyes, almost as if they were careful not to say or do anything wrong. I tried it a few times and each time the same reaction.

I got loads of respect and help with public transportation, persons paying attention to ensure I was comfortable etc. This is total unusual especially for me. I usually get cursed out and treated badly because I tend to look and speak differently from here and I always got the outsider treatment.

Well until now.

I don't think I noticed any side effects but I love what it does to others for sure. I am still in shock ladies and still doubtful this is happening. Wow!

Comment

My testing/stomping ground is mainly work, and it's a predominately male environment. I haven't really used it around women often, usually when I'm out and about with the man beast. He responds VERY well to it but for me it's great for the selfies
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X