yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Temptress for Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temptress for Women

I like Temptress quite a bit! It's my femme fatale in a bottle. It's even good for me at work. YES. Work.

While it gives me a swagger, it's also a great blend for projecting strength and confidence. There's also enough femininity in there to show a soft side...should you choose, and your minions will be delighted with you when you do and be only all the more eager to serve and please you

Alas, I have used up what little I had and will be in need of more.

Like I mentioned, I have worn this minx to work, and quite successfully. 2 sprays are my sweet spot.

Selfies: Confident, swing in hip swagger, stomp in boot, bounce in hair, flash in eye, owning my space and the space around me - GrrrrrrRuff!
    Others:
    Gents: I've had DIHL, huge grins, ear to ear smiles, doting, fawning, begging....yes, begging....In a work environment, while they were not sexual, hits were complimentary, as in: What could people do to make things go better for me. Very accommodating and quite handy....lots of big smiles and grins as well...yes, you know they were thinking it, but were far too well behaved to act on it *snickers*
    Gals: Never had a snarky reaction from women while wearing this. Thought there would be bristling at this ultra femme alpha blend but not for me Had a DIHL from a girl crushing on me and others seemed conversational and respectful.

Nothing but good things to say about this one except that I'm out and will need more in my next order ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Temptress is high status for me. It was great to wear around men who think they're big shots and I easily kept my head above water around the stereotypical orange county housewives. People are in awe of me when I wear this. Get tons of DIHL . I only have to be wary of wearing this when there's a possibility of getting into a bad mood cause then I just turn into Isis the bitch.

Comment

Haven't had any mood swings with this one so far. And yes! It's definitely a status type vibe. People play nice around and to you. It's not the normal playful vibe I usually like/send out. At work it did focus me and lent toward getting things done while helping to line others up to the same purpose on my behalf. Kind of like a football coach dishing out the play and the team making it happen. Very beneficial. But then I've gone from work to play and the change in environment makes a difference too. Guys are all over me when I wear this out, peacocking and trying to make a good impression, showing/telling me things to try to impress me/show their value. Flirtatious but respectful. I'm surprised there's not more talk about it!

Comment

I know right? I do love Temptress and it never fails it's brilliant high status - high quality femme effects. I end up saving it for special occasions and because of that not wearing it many times, gotta change that! Did you read the report on PT about a guy on the receiving end of Temptress? Amazing!

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          YES! I JUST read it - need more of those too!

• elvin.tan77
          elvin.tan77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sound interesting. Can anyone PM me the link please? Would really love to read an account on the receiving end.

So I'm being tempted by all these great reviews, but I'm a bit scared of Temptress. I am not at all a dominant or commanding type of personality, and usually steer clear of really alpha female blends, because it's just not me. I'm curious about how all of you girls who've tried it would class your own natural personality type, and whether you think this blend can suit most women, regardless?

Comment

Originally posted by Akelah View Post
          I know right? I do love Temptress and it never fails it's brilliant high status - high quality femme effects. I end up saving it for special occasions and because of that not wearing it many times, gotta change that! Did you read the report on PT about a guy on the receiving end of Temptress? Amazing!
          I just read that! It's exactly what how I thought Temptress was "Admiration from afar" well...the afar part if they aren't acquainted with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
            I'm curious about how all of you girls who've tried it would class your own natural personality type, and whether you think this blend can suit most women, regardless?
            I think you will notice a change in how people perceive/treat you. You don't need to feel alpha to wear it, though it may bring out the ROAR in you, it's really effective in how others treat you. Like quality and with respect. I'm a very bubbly, playful person so if this were purely alpha it wouldn't be completely congruent for me. It plays on me like a sexy, competent, she's got the answers so we'd better listen - oh and by the way - isn't she just AWESOME kind of vibe Maybe ask for a sample and see what you think - that's how I got hooked, er, I mean - came to appreciate it, lol. When I see "alpha blend" I think "not me", but Temptress, it turns out, is VERY me. You may be surprised

Comment

• Morgaine
              Morgaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent, I shall definitely try some! Although I think my ROAR might be closer to a loud purr, lol.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              There's something to be said for peeking out from beneath your lashes while your tail swishes back and forth, purring loudly...

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
            So I'm being tempted by all these great reviews, but I'm a bit scared of Temptress. I am not at all a dominant or commanding type of personality, and usually steer clear of really alpha female blends, because it's just not me. I'm curious about how all of you girls who've tried it would class your own natural personality type, and whether you think this blend can suit most women, regardless?
            I'm naturally more dominant and I have my bad days with Temptress. I think Temptress can turn sour real fast for those of us who are naturally pretty Alpha. I've had my sister wear Temptress before and she is more of a beta type personality, she tells me that when I'm with her, people attribute the pheromone signature as mine...but she likes it fine when she is by herself, she also doesn't suffer from the same bitch fests as I do when wearing Temptress.

Comment

• Akelah
              Akelah commented
              Editing a comment
              Isis, do you have Temptress with -none? I'm more dominant as well and both Tease and Temptress are much better for me in the no -none version.

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't. I'll have to try Temptress with no -none. Is it still Alpha like without the none?

• Morgaine
              Morgaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Brilliant. Sounds like it might be magic for us quieter types.

From my journal at Pherotruth
            Products: one spray of Temptress plus one of Connections

Results: BF hugged me goodbye really tight and said I was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was the most powerful goodbye "see you in 8h" I've had since 16 yo with my first BF..

Coworker (male, about 40yo) complimented the way I look, my skirt, and my personality multiple times. He said he wished his wife was more like me. He suggested we go for a drink one of this days he knows my BF and he's married.. He threw out of nowhere that he's very good at doing massages. I just didn't know what to answer to that. When my shift ended he "joked" begging me not to go. And then he went to see the monthly schedule and stated that we wouldn't see each other more until the end of the month.

All this was very out of character. I suspected for some time that he had a small crush on me, but he never showed it this way, not even close!

Analysis: I guess Temptress did what its name suggests, and Connections brought him the wish to connect and also acted kind of like a truth serum.. Like he couldn't keep what he thought to himself!

I love Temptress but it's status aura sometimes limits things to adoration looks and polite compliments. If connections brings the words along the thoughts.. Oooohhhh I have to try this at a party setting

Comment

Comment

Temptress 2 sprays in cleavage

I was in ofiice wearing my most girlish outfit for friday. A flippy skirt with t shirt. i ahve to go and give my boss some updates. when he came he called me. i wanted to test this on him as he is quite an alpha man. i went and talked to him. during the converastion he mentioned that he has asked someone to leave the organisation as that person was not performing as expected. i have voiced my opinions to my boss openly, always, so i knew he was expecting my comment on his decsision.

I looked him in eye and told him in last meeting that he should'nt be doing that. so today i kept quite though my body language was not in sync with my quitness. we were about to continue talking but the same person knocked and entered the cabin. My boss talked to him on some matters and then made some remarks. these remarks were what was going inside him. i am writing them as is here. he said. ok so MR. S you will be leaving us, that thats a mutual decision best for you and us, i think you will agree. Mr .S nodded and smiled back. but you Mr. S she (looked at me) thinks that its a bad decision and she is angry on it, and she is angry with me too. i looked up at him with a surprise and inturrupted him and said no sir, m not angry or anyhting like that. he continued.. no i know, i can feel it even if you don't say that. Mr.S she is annoyed with me on this decision, and she is here in cabin before you came, and i felt it just when she entered. though she will not say that out of respect for me and you, but look at her, isn't it obvious that she is angry? Mr. S looks at me with a surprise and look at both of them . i again insist ... no i am not angry on anything. and my boss sheepishly smile and says... i know you for long and i know how you feel even if you dont say anything. i respect your thoughts about me and Mr.S that you want good for both of us but its good that we part now(he meant mr. S and him) by now i understood its temptress thats giving my alpha nd dominating and strong angry vibe.

I thought its better to leave before he gets too affected. so i said you two talk i will come later sir. but he said no, i dont want you to leave you sit have water and calm down. i insisted that i am fine. and my boss said i know you, you manage yourself outside so well but i know what is going on inside you. i smiled and he said you are so beautiful and lovly, and such a strong head but do not be angry with me i will explain you later why this decision is made.

I understood, he was badly struck by my temptress side , so for the good of all i decided to leave immidiatly. i stood up and said its better i leave and talk to you later and i looked him right into his eye. i was actually forcefull but gracefully. he felt uncomfortable with the eye contact but could not look away. and gave in to my demand. i said demand because it was in no way , was a request. and he said ok you come when you think its appropriate for us to talk....

So i quickly came out and sat in my cabin. the whole experience made it very clear to me, that it made me, strong, stern , aggressive yet sweet and beautiful in his eyes, without saying anything. my vibe was so potent on him and despite the dominance affect , he did notice my smile and beauty.

Just my experience to share and for you to know how temptress made my vibe for other's perception. you can make your own conclusions, how it affects others.

Comment

So glad this thread got bumped! A while back I wanted to order this but it was sold out. Then later, I just had other things that bumped it. I have a sample currently that I've been clinging to and with wanting XS142, I'd let it slip my mind again...

I think that it's the mix of beta's in this blend that help it shine. It's so much more than "just" an alpha blend on me. It's serious alpha status but incredibly feminine. It can intimidate people, but when I offer IOIs to people is when the blend really shines for me. I mean, we're talking "awe" status here! People want you to stay happy and try to figure out what they can do to keep you that way. This WILL be in my next order! I have been needing a full bottle for far too long now

Just out of curiosity ladies, what is your average number of sprays? When I wear it solo, I don't believe I've ever gone higher than 3 but normally 2 is plenty...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    So glad this thread got bumped! A while back I wanted to order this but it was sold out. Then later, I just had other things that bumped it. I have a sample currently that I've been clinging to and with wanting XS142, I'd let it slip my mind again...

I think that it's the mix of beta's in this blend that help it shine. It's so much more than "just" an alpha blend on me. It's serious alpha status but incredibly feminine. It can intimidate people, but when I offer IOIs to people is when the blend really shines for me. I mean, we're talking "awe" status here! People want you to stay happy and try to figure out what they can do to keep you that way. This WILL be in my next order! I have been needing a full bottle for far too long now

Just out of curiosity ladies, what is your average number of sprays? When I wear it solo, I don't believe I've ever gone higher than 3 but normally 2 is plenty...

Hi Nutrix,

I ahve not gone above 2 sprays and for me it is already too much. and boy it lasts long. like 6 hrs or more. i feel it. and yes exactly that what i mean here. people want to keep you in good mood and want to keep you happy too. they happily take your demands and instructions too.

I am adding more reports here. but it does make me aggressive and i speak uncensored. not in a bad way but in the rightfully correct way. i mean i fear nothing or nobody to put across my point. it makes me fearless and ozzing confidence to take on anything. and make me feel incharge. yet it maintains the feminity in the eyes of the perciever. though honestly i dont feel too feminine inside. i stamp heel when i walk and walk fast and upright. but yes there is a grace maintained in my walk when i am wearing tempt.

it is one mix i want steve to always always always keep making. Amazing, Awesome and make people Awestruck. i personally love this, though i would not prefer it using around those who are beta in nature. man or women. it does give you intimidating vibe. so we can do smaller dose in that case.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                      Mysticbeauty commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've definitely been uncensored while wearing this but I feel like it was toward the end of my day wearing it. Hmm?

Temptress 2 sprays on both wrists.

i was about to leave for the day and was climbing down satircase. and i realised i had to talk to one manager before i leave and have to pass on update to another my jr in other department.
                    I entered Mr mangers room and talked and saw that Jr right in the front cabin of where i was. i finished my talk with manger and knocked on the front door and requested that jr to comeout and talk to me. he reacted in strnage way as he did not see me. i closed the door and stood outside waiting. after 5 mins a again knocked and asked mr jr to come and talk. he was seated there talking to another person , doing jokes or something cos i heard laughs.
                    I wait 10 more mins satnding outside but in the meantime i was building annoyence over his behaviour of making me wait like that while he was not really buzy but just chitchatting. i am very sr to him in age and position both and somehow i didnt like his ways. after 2 more mins i open the door and order him to come out and take information and continue later with his talks. i dont know what took over him he litraaly was shaking in anger with red face and screamed on me saying madam cant' you wait..... and there i lost my patience.
                    I raised my voice so loud that people gathered there running from all cabins to see whats happening. it was off time so all were kind of packing for the day to leave. everyone rushed towards the sound. it was me in my full volume yet with all graceful and respecting words telling this jr that i didnt like your ways and you do not talk to me like this and dae you ever scream again like this in office on anyone, and telling him to know office decoram and culture.

there was a huge crowd around me and people asked me to calm down. it was strange for me to listen to those remarks. i said i am not angry or agressive but they insisted you are mam. pls calm down. i said i am fine just telling this man to behave. while i was talking and assuring other this jr again raises his voice and on that i went berserk. i told evryone that now i wont take this nonsense. it turned into an argument. everyone trying to calm me down and litrally pushing and bashing the boy to keep quite.
                    the strange thing was people were calming me down but shutting the boy up and asking him to go away. someone even brought me water and asked me to sit. noone seemed to agree that i was alright and composed. i was even smiling and told them that i was just correcting the boy. they all seemed to be more concerned about me, understanding and listeneing to my point of whole thing and the hR person promised me that he will take action against the boy. i said i mean no harm to him but he said no he has to be taught to respect seniors and specially women. everyone was making full effort to support me, agree with me , or help me calm down. its important to note they were all men , some even sr to me and women couldnt stand ther they just got scared of me and ran away. later told me we were scared cos we have not seen you ever in that kind of mood and speaking so loud.

Anyhow after 40 mins everything calmed down and people dropped me to my car, lifting my bag and laptop and keeping it in car, making sure that i am fine and leave safely from office.

Later next day matter was discussed and some actions were also taken by sr officials.

This is very potent dose for me, i think i should stick to 1 spray. everytime i wear 2 sapray it makes me aggressive in others eyes. though i am confident and composed inside me, but others thik that i am either angry or agressive.

have to test with smaller dose

any suggesstions ?

Comment

After days i did took a feed of people on the whole incident. it was more to know how they felt about me on that day( actually about the temptress)
                      the common feedback was you were angry and we did got scared as you do not raise your voive like that ever before. we know you for yur patience and grace. but when you raised voice like that we knew it was all that boys fault and we just wanted to tell you that we are with you.

so this am adding seperatly as i took this feedback after 2 days.
                      I hope it is very clear now , how people feel arounf me, when i wera this mix.

I love you Steve, i have known when to use this mix for certain situations, and to achieve certain results. of course, it is intimidating, but at times we need that vibe... right girls? to scare awy unwanted or to get away with people who think they can overpower us.

we now know we have the POWER " in the bottle" i have mine... what about you girls!! try test it and do share your results.

all the best

Comment

Gracious - you inspired me to wear my treasured portion/sample of Temptress out and about last night

Where I live things go absolutely mad this time of year and shopping is "the" thing that we do. So that's what I did. Normally in past years I avoided entering the mad fray but I honestly can't think of better testing ground so off I went! I grabbed a friend and we literally were all over our area that spanned a time of about 6 hours!

I sprayed what would have been approximately 2 full sprays from a 10ml bottle to neck and rubbed about with the backs of my hands.

I got lots of discounts and freebies, which was to be expected due to sales, but the customer service was outstanding lol. I admit, my mood was elevated and I was out to just have fun and see what the night brought. I could tell in several stores the clerks were less than excited to be working but literally, after being with them for a few minutes it's still fascinating to me to be able to SEE when the pheromones hit. It starts with more quick glances....(I suddenly seem more interesting?)....then more eye contact...(testing me out for interest?)...then come the smiles, direct eye contact, increased conversation and even banter and, yes, even a DIHL or 3! Not too shabby! It's ALL still pretty fun if you ask me! Not to mention all the head turns, blatant stares and IOIs of random strangers....

I was feeling playful all evening and my friend and I both had a great night. I slept like a rock last night because I spent a TON of energy. Temptress just fed my energy and the energy of others. A good nights sleep and there's no drag today at all.

This is SO fun out and about for me. The vibe for work is definitely a bit different, but that's because the environment is different too. Temptress can be the sexy/goddess/boss or the playful/sexy/goddess depending on the environment. It's definitely a blend for confidence and owning who you are and helping others to see your awesomeness as well

Thank you Steve!

Comment

I know what you saying deary Nutrix. the environment and setting makes all the difference. would look forward to more such reports.

I am going to bring it out again and do more testing. To be honest, i want to save the bottle just for right times when i want to create that vibe, but for testing purpose i will sacrifice my intended usage go ahead with different settings and and environment.

Of course! Steve deserves a big round of appalause from all of us for creating this godess in bottle.

Comment

I have some blind testing reports of mixes. i do not know where to post those. I have written a mail to Steve for guidenace. if you could help pls let me know. I love love love testing....

Comment

Originally posted by Gracious View Post
                              I have some blind testing reports of mixes. i do not know where to post those. I have written a mail to Steve for guidenace. if you could help pls let me know. I love love love testing....
                              I you mean the beta testing, go here:
                              Our community resource to theorize, discuss and put to fire all elements of pheromone tech including diffusion, layering, fragrances, blending and mixing solutions, even blood type theories. You are about to go deep into pheromone research, development and theory.

then scroll down and see if the product you're testing has a thread. If not go on and create one so that we can here about your results

All the rest are allotted under the Women's/Men's/Unisex. Again, if there isn't a thread for the one you've been testing, create one. This way others can be encouraged to share their results as well or, if nothing else, learn about something to see if it may be right for purchase for them

Comment

Thanks for the help. and yes I mean beta testing reports. They are some real good things to test on your own... with no prior available data, its like being in a wonderland , solving puzzles and discovering for yourself... new adventures with fairies and monsters... and sometimes getting lost in wonderland...! love doing it...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X