yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Temptress for Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 sprays Temptress, 1 to torso, 1 to neck, smooshed with wrists. 1 spray Cohesion to back of neck, smooshed with backs of hands.

Environment: Home for a little while then off to work

Man beast was handsy before I left for work, talking naughty and trying to make me late

Sadly I wasn't often around others at work so the hits were far and few between. But when I did have interactions they were note worthy
    Females: 1 40's? 1 20-30s?
    The 40 something can be fussy (ready whiney) but she seemed to be restraining her normal complaining, at least while I was present because another employee came to me and mentioned how she was fussing about something to them, lol. So - GOOD
    The other was inquiring about possible openings for transfer to our department. It was a friendly, not too serious, interaction.
    I did however notice with both women that there was a tendency to avert their eyes and their body language was noticeably beta, which struck me as the Temptress working because I've never thought I came a cross as the "taskmaster" type. Hmm...
    Males: The usual TONS of compliments, feigned flirting...marriage proposal...wanting to do things for me so that I could better attend the things that required my attention. Men just seem to love this blend on me

I only applied this ONCE before leaving for work and it STILL seemed to be working it's magic 8 hours later. Does this imprint? Because when I got home, I encountered the same handsy hubby I left and he made me food, offered me a back rub (which I accepted lol) and was super affectionate - and got lucky ^_~
    Could be that small addition of Cohesion that got the man beast though, now that I think of it. He's the only one who interacted with me both long enough and closely enough to really be effected by it because of where I applied it.

So, yeah, Temptress = God day

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I was scared of temptress but at the right amount of sprays it's perfect. I do need some more experimentation with it because I usually use it with other things. This morning however I sprays 1 spray on my chest then waited to spray anything else on until I was done getting ready. So it definitely gave me some sort of confidence, because for some reason I thought back to a few days ago and started thinking about all these smart ass comebacks if I had an altercation with her. Now let me say one thing, I've never gotten into a physical altercation with a female or a yelling match that since being a teenager. The other day my friend said she was acting kind of intimidated by me, ( probably the pheromones). Thinking back there was a few questionable things she might have said that we're meant to be rude but I was having a good time and wasn't easily offended. My point is that temptress brought out the feisty side lol! I didn't feel mean or anything at work and again coworkers were nice. I don't think I'll ever go to work w/out pheromones again; they've helped WAYY too much. Anyways love temptress and I can't wait to play some more. I've had good and not so good times with it. The key is knowing when to use it and when not to.

Comment

I requested a sample of Temptress with my first order based purely on this review...lol. I must say it exceeded my expectations! I loved, loved, loved the self-effects!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome! Keep playing around, they're fun!

IS Temptress the female mone equivalent of Ascend for men?

Comment

• elvin.tan77
          elvin.tan77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks similar

I love temptress! After I read this thread, I tried the sample I requested with my order and haven't stopped using it, I'm almost out so I will be ordering this one. I planned on using it as a sexual but the social effects alone are awesome for me.

I definitely got perks, treated like a lady and had people doing extra things just to make sure I was happy.. I've been wondering if this would be a good work/social blend (i see a few people use it for work) and how it might compare to social dominance for women.

Anyone have experience with both?

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          I have both and I would def consider it comparable to Dominance (LP)

I use it at work every single day and it works amazing in the workplace. I can't really see this as a sexual. I don't get that feeling from it... do others see me as sexual? I dunno...

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          I like this for the selfies and haven't had any trouble wearing it at work. I'd wager most interpret it as confident, which can be sexy enough on its own ^_~

• elvin.tan77
          elvin.tan77 commented
          Editing a comment
          A confident lady is an extremely sexy turn on for guys.

I do feel sexy wearing it, but I agree with Nutrix, I think it has a lot to do with the confidence.

Comment

Sometimes I'll just put a dab under my nose for self-effects ????

Comment

i received a sample of this with my first order. If i get the chance, i want to wear it around a man who (as i found out) wants to see the more "confident/independent" side of me, but still sexy though.
            So, has anyone used it together with Desire Me Plus? I was thinking about using this combo.
            Any other suggestions?
            PXS Product
            Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
            (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
            Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
            Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

I'll vouch for Temptress & DM Plus or Temptress with just DM too.

Comment

• SpicyKitten
                SpicyKitten commented
                Editing a comment
                NuTrix, what is a good cover scent to order with this? I would like to wear it but need to cover those cops. Would you say the Chocolate or the Rose?

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                SpicyKitten Whic fragrance did you choose? I don't have anything in rose, but the choc is great and the new Flower Bomb, yum!

Well unfortunately it seems that i won't have a chance to test around this man anymore, but oh well ... I got ahead a bought a full bottle of Temptress (Sweet Sensations). I used the other day at the gym and really liked the way i felt. Very confident and ready to kill my workout! I used 2 sprays from teh sample and 1 spray from a full bottle Desire Me Plus. I am at a point in my life where i really feel the need to be more in control, so i think Temptrees will be a nice help.
              PXS Product
              Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
              (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
              Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
              Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

So Temptress is still awesome. It's like my tweaked version of LP Dominance potion, but without needing to be tweaked!lol Apparently men like me in the alpha vibe. I'm already open to people, which lessens that "worship from afar" that Temptress gives.
                Back before my phero discoveries I was once told by a guy that before we began to talk with one another that he thought I looked like I would be a bitch Then he explained that he thought I was beautiful and that women "like me" were usually bitches, so that when I acknowledged him and stuck up conversation he was genuinely surprised, lol. He proceeded to then tell me how nice I was and he was glad he was wrong
                All that to say, maybe I've always given off more of an alpha vibe than I thought, just because I am outgoing? What is it that makes people intimidated by self confidence? And, like with Temptress, I see it's easy to help people past that intimidation with a show of attention/kindness in their direction to open up...
                Thoughts?

Comment

I see it's the same situation with women's alpha/status products. You hafta open people because you come off as aloof or stuck up. I'm naturally aloof so I hafta be very cognizant of opening people and being outgoing. That's why I like to pair socials with them....because it opens ME up. Shine does a good job of that.
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-12-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Sounds like you're encountering someone who sees you as a bit above their league.

giving off the vibe that you are a bit out of their reach. Sounds like he was so relieved that you acknowledged him. .. not only that, you were able to jive with his vibe and he was relieved! So not only are you quasi celebrity status to him, you are down to earth and relatable.

Comment

This sounds great. Will Temptress stop or reduce abuse and work harassment from male bosses? Will the sexual side of this female phero open extra paths to sexual harassment..... or add feminine respect?

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know some women have used it to back off pushy bosses. I'd think it would keep a fella in check on the sexual harassment but idk myself.

NuTrix ok you mean, desires will be created but he shall just respectfully maintain the boundry, rather than try to extort.
                      Either ways if the boundry is respected with Temptress, I would like to gift it to some friend and cousins.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, I believe it has a lot to do with the alpha/status side of Temptress. Unless YOU are the one flirting, it can come across all business, no play.

• Falvinski
                        Falvinski commented
                        Editing a comment
                        NuTrix ok thank you.

Are your bosses men? Reason I ask is that I think power/status and sex appeal are disarming. I think of Marilyn Monroe. She had status and sex appeal. She brought the world's most powerful man (JFK) to his knees.

Comment

Think a little less kitten and a little more claw. Audrey Hepburn, a bit more aloof, until she smiles at you...

But yes, competent AND sexy. There is one supervisor that I always seem to cause to stumble over himself. Some days it IS the red lipstick, lol, but it's always the "organized, roll with the punches and keep production on track" competence that is most pleasing. Beauty and brains? If you're just a pretty face and not a good worker, pheros would be smoke and mirrors for only a short time.

Temptress has worked well for the boss who already thinks he's got all the answers and you need him to take a moment and consider your thoughts without immediately dismissing you. Temptress being an alpha/status can catch that boss off guard, help them see you as a peer, rather than just a subordinate.

Comment

Great analogies NuTrix

Business world or otherwise, just a pretty face gets you nowhere with me. I've dated models......yawn. I need substance to be moved. To be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            Think a ...............
                            ..................... Temptress being an alpha/status can catch that boss off guard, help them see you as a peer, rather than just a subordinate.
                            This sounds amazing. This will reduce all the work related stress and.............. .... then prevent death due to stress.

:(

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X