yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

BABE (XS139)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considered Love boat? it is a great social.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Babe is my favorite pheromone when I am out clubbing. Free beer for me and I am liking the it girl quality it gives me.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I had a very tough decision to make between babe and fantasy. Ended up ordering Fantasy but I need to cook up a holiday plan.

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          DId you end up getting one of the spring ladies test mixes?

• SecretV
          SecretV commented
          Editing a comment
          To my great grief no. It's why I only have two. Wallet and I had a very long debate as I REALLY wanted all three.

I have a full bottle of Babe and when I think about it, I've noticed the self effects its given me (strutting, feeling sexy, feeling calm and mellow). Also I've noticed it has helped me with getting free drinks, discounts and even job offers. I need to use it by itself a few more times but I really like it. Using it 3x times however has caused me to OD so I'll try to keep it at 1 or 2 sprays minimum.
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
          I have a full bottle of Babe and when I think about it, I've noticed the self effects its given me (strutting, feeling sexy, feeling calm and mellow). Also I've noticed it has helped me with getting free drinks, discounts and even job offers. I need to use it by itself a few more times but I really like it. Using it 3x times however has caused me to OD so I'll try to keep it at 1 or 2 sprays minimum.
          You have locked up her secrets already.

boy meets world babe GIF
          Arsenal

Comment

• OutspokenOne
            OutspokenOne commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol I have. I also forgot to mention, do you notice a slightly negative reaction from women when wearing Babe?

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope, never.

I'm noticing that Babe makes my targets talk a lot.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
            I'm noticing that Babe makes my targets talk a lot.
            Let them talk, perhaps they know something!
            Arsenal

Comment

Too lazy to copy and paste my long report with Babe butttt I'll list my observations:
              • Babe definitely takes longer to dry but the sprays are heavier. Also when someone is close to you, those cops will drive them crazy with sexual thoughts/feelings.
              • However, Babe will also get you a marriage proposal as well
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Sunny
                Sunny commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes gawd!

I adore babe - its my favorite of all the copulin XS sprays. In my experience it makes guys visibly nervous - they blush, stutter, and become clutsy lol. It pairs wonderfully with loveboat and fantasy!
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                I adore babe - its my favorite of all the copulin XS sprays. In my experience it makes guys visibly nervous - they blush, stutter, and become clutsy lol. It pairs wonderfully with loveboat and fantasy!
                Oooo Fantasy + Babe...sounds great
                Current Arsenal:

Comment

Fantasy + Babe you say?
                  mitt romney obama GIF

I'm listening
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Fantasy + Babe you say?
                    mitt romney obama GIF

I'm listening
                    Girl same. I still have my lil' sample of Fantasy but Babe, I took it for granted.

Comment

After my experience Fantasy makes Babe less fearsome, without taking away the status factor.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Fantasy plus Babe is an excellent mix for a fun, flirty and sexy vibe. For some reason it reminds me of the beach lol - it has total beach babe vibes to it IMO. Think of the sexy girl in a bikini that all the guys are flirting with at the tiki bar. Adding loveboat to the mix seems to make guys REALLY go crazy - like the date night with that same girl later on in the evening, and the guy is visibly nervous upon arrival.

No idea where I'm getting these plot lines from but they seem fitting lmao

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Fantasy plus Babe is an excellent mix for a fun, flirty and sexy vibe. For some reason it reminds me of the beach lol - it has total beach babe vibes to it IMO. Think of the sexy girl in a bikini that all the guys are flirting with at the tiki bar. Adding loveboat to the mix seems to make guys REALLY go crazy - like the date night with that same girl later on in the evening, and the guy is visibly nervous upon arrival.

No idea where I'm getting these plot lines from but they seem fitting lmao
                          Wonder how this combination will be if one switch Love Boat out with Mascot...
                          Arsenal

Comment

• somechick99
                            somechick99 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No clue - I'm scared to try male blends lol, I applaud you for doing so.

Also - has anyone paired this with Girlfriend yet? I'm considering doing a Babe + Girlfriend + Xist combo on a guy I'm trying to seduce once my Girlfriend phero arrives in the mail. But that may be too much bonding for someone this early on in the seduction process.

Comment

Yesterday at work I wore Babe and Innocence (1 spray of each between wrist and the crease in arm) and I received a $4 tip for being nice. Now i work in a fast food restaurant (while in college) where tips are not common. Wonder which one was the most useful? Tip was given by a lady.
                            PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                            Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post
                              Yesterday at work I wore Babe and Innocence (1 spray of each between wrist and the crease in arm) and I received a $4 tip for being nice. Now i work in a fast food restaurant (while in college) where tips are not common. Wonder which one was the most useful? Tip was given by a lady.
                              Not sure actually.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• iamyiyaj
                                iamyiyaj commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Same but im definitely going to use again!

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                iamyiyaj Yeah, do that since it seem to work.

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I blame Babe, lol, I get gifts often with that.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X