yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

BABE (XS139)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BABE (XS139)

Can't find any BABE topic yet, so I'm starting a new one! Two days ago I wore BABE (XS139), at 1 spray only. Whew, It is a stinker! I bet it's loaded with cops. Just fine after drydown. The formula is not public, so I don't know what to expect, but the description on the site is very promising. Most day pretty normal, one crazy hit: one security guy at my work (black, 40's) started making conversation with me as I waited for the elevator, asking where had I been and if I would go to the beach later. Just because I made a mistake and said "good afternoon" instead of "morning". Then as I entered the elevator, he held the doors to continue talking. WTF?! LOL. This guy never said anything besides "good day", and most of the times he doesn't even respond when I do say that. Def an "in your face" hit. More testing of BABE will follow.
    Last edited by Akelah; 06-27-2014, 09:12 PM. Reason: BABE

Oooooh yeah, Akelah! More BABE... more BABE! This is one I've been wanting to see more about.

Comment

I just made a long overdue order and asked about this one. If I get lucky I will post a review. Won't know until my order arrives It's Akelah's mischief that started me plotting my order
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

From my journal at PT:

Two full sprays of BABE alone today.
        No big reactions so far. My boss (female) is not aggressive neither extremely friendly, just plain normal and in a good mood. Male colleagues are very talkative and energetic. I'm not having the ghost effect, everything is pretty normal. I'll try 3 sprays next time and than go back to 1 spray.

Comment

I'm going to wear this one today! Steve was ridiculously generous and DID send me Babe with my order so YAY! Taking it for a test drive - off to shower and prepare! Be back soon Sooooooooooooo excited.....

Comment

I'm BACK!

Babe: 1 spray to front of neck, 1 to back.
            This one is another one that is easier to cover, not a bear like Vibe was! Warm summer day - diffusion was good. Later at work - controlled environment and I'm freezing! But I picked a good cover and it's still diffusing nicely by the reactions

Self effects:
            Oddly, nothing noticeable. I was already in a good mood and didn't notice a boost really. I wonder if it has A-THDOC. I was chill but happy, but not noticable zen feeling either.

Others: This one got hubs in a playful and attentive mood. It was definately effecting HIM. He kept asking me what I wanted to do, let me pick where we were going to have lunch, insisted on holding onto me or having me on his arm the whole time we were out. Lots of compliments about how good I looked Lots of head turns when we were out and some "sneaky peeks". Wore the same combo to work much later and was complimented on my fragrance tonight - I seem to have built up an interest with the uniqueness of Love Potion scents with my "new", though temporary, crew. All guys, ages 20s to pushing 50s? (I'm SO bad with age!) all LOVE the foodie yumminess...and I have something different for EVERYDAY - but I digress! The one fella who's into weight lifting is a consistant responder. People have been friendly and flattering. Nothing really over the top yet but I'm not done testing either!

Comment

I'm a self effects junkie, so I purposely seek out the products that I can feel. But it seems like the reactions from others are good.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah. I expected something. Odd. It was my first wear so maybe I just need to sort it out?

• girlfriday
                girlfriday commented
                Editing a comment
                I got my BABE today, so I can join the testing club too! Woot!

BABE and I finally went out today. 1 Spray to the forearms and 1 spray to the neck - sample bottle.

I agree with Akelah... when I sprayed it on, I was like, "Aaack!" That's a potent smell. I thought cops as well. It dried down in less than 5 minutes, so no biggie. But then I got hot rushing around the house, and by the time I got to the elevator, the smell was peeking through. I've got to cover my scents a bit better. I'm moving, so I was hesitant about ordering LP stuff until I got settled.

Self effects were kinda strange. My mouth got really watery when I sprayed it. Almost like DHEAS butterflies in my stomach, but a bit harsher. Upon the second spray, same thing. It wasn't a terrible feeling. I didn't feel like I wanted to throw up or anything. My mouth was watering like I was about to eat a gyro from my favorite spot. (Mmmmm... gyros!)

Went to pick up some luggage from the store. When I got on the line, an older gentleman (maybe 70-ish) kept looking, looking, looking. It was kinda cute, lol. I don't usually get lusty looks from the silver foxes, so this was a first.

Women seemed a tad bit more standoffish. No... respectful is a more accurate term... definitely respectful. A cashier was super professional with me, which could have been the training. But then I went to my bagel place and and started talking to my favorite cashier... same kind of respectful vibe. Made me think I had some kind of alpha edge going.

I definitely want to try BABE again. Something about it intrigues me.
              Last edited by girlfriday; 07-02-2014, 10:20 PM. Reason: repeated something twice

Comment

I know I told I would go for 3 sprays before I come back to one, and definitely before starting the combos, but yesterday was one I really didn't want to spoil, so I tried 1xBabe, 1xFlirt and 1xDesire me plus. Went to a fair with my BF. Sales people very nice, and gave me "samples" of food to try out etc.. But they were there to sell of course, they're supposed to be nice on the potential customers, so it can not be related. The other thing I noticed was an unusual amount of stares by males and attempts to make eye contact. I was simply dressed, no make up and hair in a messy updo, I don't get this insistent stares when I'm like this! Those were certainly hits!

Comment

Originally posted by girlfriday View Post
                  I agree with Akelah... when I sprayed it on, I was like, "Aaack!" That's a potent smell. I thought cops as well. It dried down in less than 5 minutes, so no biggie. But then I got hot rushing around the house, and by the time I got to the elevator, the smell was peeking through.
                  Yes, the same thing has been happening to me with all of my XS sprays. Dry down to nada, but if I heat up - whooo - mone musktasticness! But I will find a way to subdue the stench...actually, not all of them are terribly offensive, just not anything I particularly want to smell like. I think LP UNE may make a good cover for Babe, or Coconut Breeze is a nice robust, heady scent...and really the more I think about it the more CB seems like the perfect pairing with Babe - summery and sexy! I'm going to wear this one out to the bar tonight

Comment

Babe trial:
                    Took a 5ml spray and decanted 1ml of LP Coconut Breeze and 2 ml of Babe.
                    Used 3 sprays - 1 to each side of neck and 1 split between backs of hands.
                    Environment: Bar, out with friends/acquaintances
                    Self effects: Good mood, my usual frisky, naughty self
                    Effects on others: I was there after some and before others - as theses gatherings tend to go. I was greeted with hugs and a guy friend scolded me for NOT hugging him when I got there - tried to explain that I saw he was having a conversation and was going to make my rounds after I'd ordered a drink but I was already in trouble and had to give an extra long hug for my obvious lax in behavior!lol Pretty well stayed in the same spot and people gravitated over throughout the night. Was given hugs, a back rub - twice! Had one girl and 2 guys hit on me, and kept trying for me up until I left!
                    I deliberately try to stay put to see who comes to me. I do give all the "inviting signs" - eye contact, smiles, IOIs. Once people finally made it into my pherosphere they were smiles and fascination and wanting to keep me in conversation...I'm talking like vying.
                    Babe definitely has some alpha something going on and so long as I gave signals that I was approachable - people DID. Had men and a woman hitting on me and lavishing me with affection and compliments. Certainly made me popular
                    Babe definitely has possibilities!

Comment

• Morgaine
                      Morgaine commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow, there's nothing more flattering than being universally desired!

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Somehow missed this. So it DOES have some alpha-ish feel! Thought it may have but in a different way.

I'm dying to try BABE on that kind of setting!

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I feel that way about ALL of my blends Bars, even those at restaurants, coffee shops, wine tasting...anywhere we can directly interact with a variety of other people

07/15
                    4 sprays BABE from my 5ml (mcgs???) 2 t neck, 1 to back of each hand
                    Environment: Work - hehe
                    Self effects: Feeling up, mood lift, flirty, playful
                    Others: Men and women flirted with me, even received hugs! (particularly from a cute little blond who always flirts me up - she's married but I wonder if she's bi too....but it's work so I didn't ask...yet ). Was feeling like a star with all the attention I was receiving...lots o compliments - hair, clothes, perfume lol.
                    Don't know what it is, but it behaves like Popularity Potion only better!

Comment

I'm brand new to this forum, although have been using pheros for a few years now as a hobby. Finally decided to order from psx and received BABE as a sample. I've tried about 6 or 7 from LPMP and 5 or 6 from AD....the only phero I've ever had any success with had been IS/A from AD and this has been over a 3 year time span. After reading recently, I decided to go ahead and give temptress xs a try, only to find it sold out...huge bummer. Anyway, I decided to give BABE a try today, and here are my results so far.

1 spray right on the breast bone with a layer of scented lotion below and a matching cover sprayed after drydown.

The second I sprayed it I wanted to sniff it all up. Yes, it's stinky but not in the uber ugly way sexpionage from LP is....it just smells good to me.

I decided to walk and get coffee at a pretty crowded starbucks I go to every morning. As soon as I stepped out my door...it began.

How do I explain "what" began....it starts with an uncontrollable strut, immediately I'm walking differently, leading with my hips, posture straight and a smirk on my face like I own everything but I'm ok with you using my property And damn, I felt like a queen.

Now I am not that kind of person. I'm an irritable, grumpy, keep to myself, get the F*ck out of my way, don't look at me type. Poster child for social anxiety, they should really make a tv show about it ( oh wait, they did!) So to say there was a difference is kind of an understatement.

As for the effects of the people around me....well, that's where I failed on my testing. I was so obsessed with how good I felt that I couldn't care less about how other people were treating/ responding to me. But that's the thing, I've been watching my girl friends and other women for years, trying to understand how they conduct themselves in such a feminine, sultry, no-care way that made men go crazy and treat them like ladies. It wasn't self esteem, believe me, I've got a lot of that regardless of my anxiety. The way I acted today was exactly the way they act and the thing I could never put my finger on that I was missing.

The only other times I have had a similar feeling was with IS/A....6 sprays of that stuff and I would get the strut I was talking about, but that's it. The other time I was on a drug known for making everything happy and wonderful but that drug lacked the commanding energy that I found in 1 spray of BABE.

so for the tl;dr - 1 spray gave me over the moon, "angelina jolie" type confidence and sex appeal, so much so I forgot anyone else existed.

I'll keep you posted as to what else happens with this....I'm excited I finally am able to participate in these forums without being the debbie downer!

Comment

• JSydney
                        JSydney commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It seems like it to me but then again I don't really know as I've only had one other product work for me so far.

• Morgaine
                        Morgaine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Now I'll have to be testing this one out! I'm socially anxious, so these effects sound great to me. Glad you found a blend that seems to work for you!

• Mysticbeauty
                        Mysticbeauty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm soo glad I saw this! IS/A was the shit! I loved the self effects of it; exactly how you described. I held my head a lot higher. I'm going to test Babe out. Keep posting!

Took time, but I did try 3 sprays of BABE alone as promised. Must advise, this one really stinks! Almost seems to have more cops that Desire Me Plus itself! Make sure to spray this somewhere safe. Don't do like me, thinking that BF at the kitchen won't be back in a minute asking "what stinks??"

Self-effects: felt beautiful and girly.

Effects on others: got compliments from BF. His friends were very foccused on me, making lots of conversation, but, the funny thing, they were looking at me all the time even when they were talking to other person. Many insistent looks from random men around too, and lots of eye contact. Girls pretty normal.

Comment

Dosage: 2 sprays...I should have started with one.

Self Effects: Anxiety. I walked in to pick up something I ordered online to be delivered at best buy and I was anxious. When I saw people approaching me in the aisle I thought about walking around to avoid them. That is unlike me. It felt like how I'd imagine social anxiety to be.

Effects on others: I was ignored by employees or treated rudely. My package came in a box and the cashier didn't want to open the box. I had to tell him I wanted it in a plastic bag like it should have been. When he printed a receipt for me to sign, he put it in a place where I had to climb over something to sign it. Bad customer service! I'm not usually treated like that by men...not since I was in my awkward looking adolescent phase. I felt invisible.

This is so frustrating! All the promising looking mones that all the other women on this forum seem to love don't work so great on me. I.e Fantasy. Next time I try it out I'll start at 1 spray.

Comment

• Akelah
                          Akelah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sounds like an OD :( don't give up! First 1 spray, if nothing, 2, if nothing 3. If nothing, combos couldn't get much from fantasy also yet..

I gave this a try at 1 spray.

No negative effects but I didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary. Well...maaaaybe my sister was in a better mood that she would normally be. Gonna try this again at 1 spray in another setting.

Comment

I wish this behaved better for you Isis

This is officially my "fawn over me and give me stuff" blend.

I wore it to work at 2 sprays Babe to front of neck and 1 spray Fantasy to back of neck and people just wanted to do things for me all day - "No, let me get that for you. No, I got that. Here, I'll take care of that for you. No, no, let me get that." It was UNUSUAL only because it was everyone in every department I went to. Conspicuously so Anytime I go shopping in the future I already planned on wearing this as I'd already dubbed it my "free stuff" blend but it's crazy beneficial for work too apparently

It's ridiculous. People are blatant. It's not that they quietly slip me a discount or ask if they can take care of something for me. It's been more like, "HERE, let me give you this too!" (in a sales situation) or (at work), "I'll take care of that for you!" - no option, too late because they've already commandeered whatever it was I had been intending to do - whether it was paperwork or physically moving/performing something. I was astonished. REALLY. And all with the same tail wagging, happy dancing, broad smiled enthusiasm Definitely will have to wear this again to see if the reactions are consistent!

Comment

• Akelah
                            Akelah commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oooohhhh tomorrow is my last working day and this week's been like hell, I know what combo I'll wear tomorrow

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            PLEASE report! I SO want to know if this is repeatable for others!

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This sounds awesome. Even though fantasy didn't do too well on me maybe combined it'll be magic?

I tried this at one spray with no ill effects. YAY! The effects were pretty subtle. I saw my stylist today, I'm usually a very private person, it was easy for me to relax and vent about things. I don't vent to people, it was almost disturbing. I was comfortable enough to no care about anything. I don't feel like this blend is alpha....but there is something in it that makes me feel so nonchalant and blase about everything that it makes me feel more alpha...and possibly to other people. It is mildly mood enhancing to me but that isn't the primary feel. My stylist also talked to me with more ease but there was an undercurrent of cattiness. She kept emphasizing about how much make up I wore and seemed to take offense a little more than usual at things I said.

Not a bad blend. I'll have to try it out in better settings. I think it'll be okay to wear with the BF at one spray.
                          Last edited by Isis; 08-01-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Wore the 2 sprays of BABE, one of Fantasy combo.

Self effects: Felt very sexy and somewhat impatient in the first hour, then all came to normal.

Effects on others: I got two guys at work very flirty and finding reasons to touch me. One other chatting a lot. I felt 2 sprays of BABE is maybe too much for me and fantasy was somehow balancing the mix. Had a colleague not allowing me to carry a not so heavy box, but other than that no one tried to help more than usual. Damn

Body chemistry, different for everyone

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X