yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FantasyXS Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so I tested out Fantasy today. Here's how it went:

Fantasy x1 behind left ear, DesireMe+ x1 behind right ear
    Sprayed these on before leaving for my therapy appointment, which takes at least a half hour to get to....seems like enough time to allow it to dry down some. The cops were definitely noticeable in DesireMe+, but the AXS scent covered it enough to make it pleasant. No hits in the waiting room (not that I was expecting any there anyway ????), but the self-effects were taking hold. I felt calm & relaxed.
    Afterwards, I went to the store to get a few groceries. Noticed a few more glances than I normally get (which is usually none), mostly from men. I was dressed in a T-shirt, jeggings, & my winter coat...no makeup & did nothing with my hair...so it might've been the pheros. After loading my bags into the car, I took the cart back over to the cart area. One of the attendants, a guy I know, offered to walk me back to my car, & held his umbrella over me, as well! Normally he's busy working & just smiles & waves, so this was different. He made small talk as we walked, then said goodbye as he went back to work. Does that constitute a hit?
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
      Afterwards, I went to the store to get a few groceries. Noticed a few more glances than I normally get (which is usually none), mostly from men. I was dressed in a T-shirt, jeggings, & my winter coat...no makeup & did nothing with my hair...so it might've been the pheros. After loading my bags into the car, I took the cart back over to the cart area. One of the attendants, a guy I know, offered to walk me back to my car, & held his umbrella over me, as well! Normally he's busy working & just smiles & waves, so this was different. He made small talk as we walked, then said goodbye as he went back to work. Does that constitute a hit?
      Yes I'd say so!

Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
        Dancing Orchid commented
        Editing a comment
        8D Yay! This gives me hope for my guy friend that I like! ????????????????

I decanted one of the small testers of Fantasy the crew send with the orders in LPMPs perfume River & Rain, and my God, that was a success. The watery unisex (more male focused of that) was lifted with Fantasy. It truly added the perfume depth and mystery. Now suddenly everybody wants to know what I am wearing. I just take a guess here, but I think this blend will work in any light perfume (heavier too, for that matter).

For me Fantasy is a kind of DM+ Light with something social, I use it only when I want just a little extra attention from men.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I decanted one of the small testers of Fantasy the crew send with the orders in LPMPs perfume River & Rain, and my God, that was a success. The watery unisex (more male focused of that) was lifted with Fantasy. It truly added the perfume depth and mystery. Now suddenly everybody wants to know what I am wearing. I just take a guess here, but I think this blend will work in any light perfume (heavier too, for that matter).

For me Fantasy is a kind of DM+ Light with something social, I use it only when I want just a little extra attention from men.
        Nice to see you reporting. I think NuTrix fell off the face of the earth. I hope you will post more.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Nice to see you reporting. I think NuTrix fell off the face of the earth. I hope you will post more.
          She will come back and I will post after everytime I have used a mone from Steve.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

She will come back and I will post after everytime I have used a mone from Steve.

Comment

Tease, Fantasy, Xist and Temptress.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment
                In that order? From most to least?

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes. Very good and steady hits with them all. There is of course some niche products that she can try, like celebrity Not better than Tease. Anyway, Cohesion is a must, isn't a socials in that regard.

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment
                Ildergreier Thank you kindly!

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X