yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FantasyXS Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FantasyXS Review

I've had this tester for about a month, but I just got around to using it today. I had a lot of errands to run downtown and I figured what the heck since this is supposed to be for everyday sexy.

DOSE: Two sprays to the neck, which is supposed to equal 1 spray from a full size bottle

I believe this sample is unscented, but I actually like the smell. It's a bit of a chemical smell with a very faint niceness. I can't quite pinpoint what the niceness is, but it's far less overpowering than other unscented goodies from Steve. I almost didn't want to cover it, but I knew if I went bare it might be a bit much for others.

Upon spraying, the first thing I noticed was the immediate shift in my mood. Admittedly I wasn't feeling crappy to start with, but there was an obvious brightening of my attitude with those two sprays. It was like walking down the street and finding a $20 bill. Boom... instant smiles. I also felt my confidence jump into gear. I ended up doing my hair in an entirely new style before leaving out, which isn't something I had planned on doing.

Living in NYC I have the advantage of testing pheromones on the subway. It's good because it's an enclosed environment and you're around a bunch of strangers of different ages, sexes and ethnicities. When you get a hit on the subway, you know it lol! Likewise when something doesn't work, you immediately know that too.

I had two classic deer in the headlight moments on the subway -- both men were younger than me. One guy stared at me so much I felt like I should have been having a conversation with him. And then coming back home, I had one guy I was standing in front of offer up his seat to me. (Gasp! This isn't a normal occurrence! Not just for me, but in general.)

As I was floating about town, I didn't notice anything extremely out of the ordinary. But then again, the streets were busy... the stores were busy and this was two sprays from a tester. Even still, I continued to feel that air of confidence. Right around the 9 hour mark was when I started feeling like I was coming down off the confidence cloud. The feeling lasted much longer than I anticipated.

I believe I have enough for 2-4 more outings. I'm definitely going to up the dosage give it a go with a hit of Desire Me. More to come this week.

Yay! Thanks Girlfriday, I've been waiting to read a review of Fantasy. Sounds brilliant. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your experiments.

Comment

Hell mother effin' yeah... just one spritz of Fantasy XS from the tester bottle made me feel like I am ruler of the known (and unknown) universe!

This isn't smiley happy like I felt the other day. This is sexy, hold-your-head-up-and-own-the sidewalk fierce. This is hot MILF confidence dripping from my pores. (And yes, I'm still living the Fantasy, which is why I'm waxing poetic right now!)

The scent... I must call Steve and ask if this is unscented because I can't really tell. Unscented or not, it's bumping-and-grinding my olfactory nerves like a champ. My daughter thinks it's stinky when I put it on (which is why I believe it's unscented), but I actually love it as is. I don't even wanna cover it - but I did with a spritz of Oahu body spray from Bath and Body Works. It was just enough to take the edge off, but not so much that it totally killed the smell. I could still detect it peeking through Oahu, which was perfect.

That first (and only) spritz sent me on a lightspeed journey to Cocky Confidence Land. Truth be told, I am feeling WAAAAAYYY more fabulous today with half a spray than I did the other day with a full spray. (All hail micro dosing!) As soon as it hit my neck I started huffing and huffing. My heart started beating a little faster. The feeling of confidence was just swelling inside. To say that I felt smoking hot in 2.5 seconds would be an understatement.

Took my daughter out for a ride on her scooter. It was about 84-85 degrees, so the smell is diffusing and hitting me like, "Bam, bam, bam!" As we're walking to the store I find myself switching my ass way more than usual. I can't help it! I felt like I should've been on a Brazilian beach wearing a metallic gold bikini, instead of strolling on a bike path with my black leggings and Converse sneakers.

Went to Staples to get a box. The same cashier who barely mumbles when I say "Hi," is all customer service bubbly today. I mean far more chatty than any other time I've been there.

At the supermarket I scooched up next to a super yummy guy at the strawberry stand (despite his fine-ness, he wasn't my type, but I needed a test subject). He turned around and looked at me. Didn't smile, but gave me a longer than usual glance. Gotcha! As I'm walking through the grocery store, I see him two more times and both times we locked eyes. I saw him in his car when we were leaving and he smiled.

Is it Fantasy or is it the video vixen swagger induced by Fantasy? It's probably a little of both. I certainly don't look sexy right now (cough, cough dirty Converse) but I sure feel like I should be walking on a red carpet.

Wish I had more to report, but alas I'm still a mom and I had to get my switching booty home to cook dinner. I cannot WAIT to try Fantasy this weekend when I go out.
      Last edited by girlfriday; 06-25-2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a new one I ordered - safe to blame your review for piquing my interest, lol....I think I will start at just 1 spray - looking for induced, "video vixen swagger"!

• girlfriday
        girlfriday commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL! I'm dubbing Fantasy, Video Vixen XS. I promise if I would've been in front of a camera a YouTube twerk video would've emerged.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL! OH NO YOU DINN"T!

Half a spray! That is micro. I'm going to have to try it at a much smaller dosage cause 1-3 sprays gave me the bitchies and had other people acting hostile towards me. I mainly wear pheros these days for my other half but since thigns have been a little rocky lately, I'm afraid a bad reaction will tilt things in a way I don't want it to go. Reading these threads do make me want to experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        Half a spray! That is micro. I'm going to have to try it at a much smaller dosage cause 1-3 sprays gave me the bitchies and had other people acting hostile towards me. I mainly wear pheros these days for my other half but since thigns have been a little rocky lately, I'm afraid a bad reaction will tilt things in a way I don't want it to go. Reading these threads do make me want to experiment.

Isis, it could be my newness to pheromones that might make me more susceptible to feeling happy from a micro dose. But I did feel significantly better with half a spray than a full spray. Much lighter, much more oomph in my attitude. Go lighter and tell us what happens.

Comment

You know - I'm thinking now maybe I should have started out my testing at 1 spray instead of 2?! Of course I have to go through them all now at 2 sprays because I've already tested 3 of my brand new ones at 2 sprays each. Once I've gone through all 7 THEN I'll go down to 1 spray each and see how they play... I'm cumpulsive like that. There is such a high peromonal dose in Steve's products compared to what I think I'm used to. I wonder if less would be more for me too? If I'd notice selfies? I love testing I haven't decided on Flirt or Fantacy for later yet...but I'm leaning this-a-way....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I went with Fantasy and I noticed selfies right away! Perked me up, spring in step, very interested in things going on around me (fascinated by my surroundings) Usually I'm oblivious
          1 spray to back of neck, 1 spray split between backs of hands.
          This one doesn't seem terribly smelly to me and it covered easily.
          Environment: out for lunch with friend. We giggled and carried on through our entire meal and then decided to go for ice cream somewhere else when we finished lunch! Service at both places was attentive with lots of eye contact and bantering interactions - and our sundaes were super stacked - awesome waitress!
          I didn't know what to expect and I know I've underestimated "simple" 2-3 molecule blends before. Out of the gate, I really like Fantasy. Can't wait to see how it behaves at work later....

Last edited by NuTrix; 06-30-2014, 04:05 PM. Reason: Edited for update
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Ok, so I went with Fantasy and I noticed selfies right away! Perked me up, spring in step, very interested in things going on around me (fascinated by my surroundings) Usually I'm oblivious
            1 spray to back of neck, 1 spray split between backs of hands.
            This one doesn't seem terribly smelly to me and it covered easily.
            Environment: out for lunch with friend. We giggled and carried on through our entire meal and then decided to go for ice cream somewhere else when we finished lunch! Service at both places was attentive with lots of eye contact and bantering interactions - and our sundaes were super stacked - awesome waitress!
            I didn't know what to expect and I know I've underestimated "simple" 2-3 molecule blends before. Out of the gate, I really like Fantasy. Can't wait to see how it behaves at work later....

Woo-hoo NuTrix! Sounds like you had good fun with Fantasy.

It was a surprise to me also. So much so that I've been THINKING about it for the past few days. I'm packing and moving and working, so really haven't had the need for my beloved Fantasy this week. Plus, I missed my girls night out this week (curse you long distance move!!!) so I didn't get a chance to test it socially. But reading about that spring in your step makes me want to put it on just for the selfies. So far it's in my top 3 XS product list -- but I've yet to try Tease, which I've heard is also pretty stellar.

Comment

Before I went to work I re-applied just 1 spray to the back of my neck and the self effects and hits were noticably subdued. It was 8 hours after my original app in the afternoon. I was afraid 2 more would be too much but I think I could have gotten away with it, plus it's much colder here (climate controlled) than it was running around in 90 degree weather earlier. it's been almost 8 hours again and I'm thinking maybe 1 more before I leave work to see if a fresh burst will affect anyone in the next couple hours...hehehe...

GF - is it possible the phero has imprinted on you? Welcome to your most fun and fascinating addiction

Comment

• girlfriday
                girlfriday commented
                Editing a comment
                I was thinking that it did, lol! Perhaps Fantasy just resonates with me big time.

Comment

• girlfriday
                girlfriday commented
                Editing a comment
                I have yet to try DHEAS solo, but it's in a LP blend I have (Levitation). Every time I put it on I feel so bubbly. That might be good combo.

• Morgaine
                Morgaine commented
                Editing a comment
                Based on this morning, adding EST & DHEAS to Fantasy is awesome! It ups the attractive and feminine sparkly vibe I get from this even more. If you added cops you'd be a seductive goddess.

Fantasy, 4 sprays from my 5ml 2/3 strength scented creation - approx., 213mcgs. The LP EGG 2011 scent held up great! No bleed through at all
              2 sprays to the front and back of neck & smooshed around with backs of hands.
              Environment: Outdoors, public garden and home
              Self effects: Happy, chatty and flirty
              Others: outdoor venue, harder to gage hits on others. Man was chatty and happy and we spent pretty much the whole time joking and laughing. Had lots of stares, smiles from people we passed near. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
              Back home I reapplied 2 sprays - 1 to front and back of neck. Man was flirty and handsy and it wasn't long before I was "getting lucky".
              I like how this puts man beast in a good mood! A+ just for that!

Comment

• girlfriday
                girlfriday commented
                Editing a comment
                So you're using more than a big LP sample vial, right NuTrix? Thanks!

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually, no, not yet. A sample vial is 1.5mls (sometimes there are REALLY big ones at 1.75). For my experiment I'm mixing 1ml fragrance to 2ml XS product.

• girlfriday
                girlfriday commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks NuTrix... I couldn't remember where I'd posted this question. I just noticed it, lol!

Last Friday I took a well deserved break and jumped on the train for a getaway. Hmmm... I didn't want to go near the cops, but I did want to see what would happen in close quarters. That's where Fantasy met Love Boat. (When I was a wee little girlfriday, Saturday nights were reserved for The Love Boat and Fantasy Island... how fitting, lol!) I did 1 spray of Fantasy to the forearms (from the tester) and 2 sprays of Love Boat to the chest/neck area.

We had 3 suitcases. Got to the private lounge and was told that the red cap would help me with my bags. I misunderstood that. He takes the carry on bags only. All other luggage has to be taken to the check in counter around the corner. Oh mother effin nooooooo! I'd been sitting there for an hour and no one told me to take my 1,000 lbs of luggage to the check in counter.

No lie... I took off my sweater and dashed up to the side of the counter where one of the customer service ladies was working. I pulled my hands behind my neck so my forearms were right in front of me (where the Fantasy was). I was determined to use both my pleading power and the pheromones to get my bags on that train.

I approach the one lady who was probably the least friendly of them all. Without missing a beat, she grabs one of my suitcases, tells me to get the other two and races me over to the check in counter. She ushers me to the front of the line and gets all my bags up there in record speed. I make it back to the lounge and all is well. After the rush, I thank the lady profusely. She's a total sweetheart after all!

The train ended up being delayed. I was sitting in the front area of the lounge and by now I'm seriously hot from the check-in frenzy. I'm 100% certain I'm giving off a phero-cloud. I walked past one gentleman to get some water and on my way back he offers me his seat. I declined since I already had a chair. One of the Amtrak workers comes over to use the hand sanitizer station which is right next to me. He starts chatting with me.

Finally the red cap comes to take me and a grandma duo (who were also in the lounge) to our train. In the elevator the grandma in the wheelchair reaches up and touches my forearm and caresses it. She says she saw me running around and she hopes I'm better. A grandma hit is still a hit, lol!

Needless to say, I really enjoyed this combo. Fantasy lights my fire, but added to Love Boat, I find that people are more attentive to my needs. Winner winner catfish dinner!

Comment

• Mallobean
                Mallobean commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully you attract Stuebing/Roarke and not Gopher/Tattoo

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried out the combination when you are shopping?

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                Mmm catfish, lol I'm enjoying reading these albiet being a guy.

Had this on out yesterday to play. 3 sprays from my 5ml to front of neck and 1 spray Flirt to back of neck under my hair.
              Just hanging with the man, visiting relatives, going for lunch and later went for sundaes
              So MIL and BIL have been driving each other nuts, walking in on that fiasco....survived well, but we didn't stay long
              Next: lunch
              Busy venue but server was still attentive, noticed unusual amount of eye contact, at one point he kind of stopped and stared, but then caught himself *snickers*
              Man was in a good mood and very sweet to me the whole day (actually was his idea to leave the in-laws to scrap it out amongst themselves and not drag us into it, lol). Went to visit with other family after lunch which is where the idea for sundaes came up - as we hadn't had desert at the restaurant ^_~
              Was stopped by another customer at the sundae shop who just gushed over how beautiful my outfit was o.O ! I was in a maxi dress, with my hair in a pony and - because I'm always cold, I had a matching scarf to put over my shoulders while we were there (air conditioning + ice cream = BURRR for me, lol!)...apparently I looked exotic ^_^
              Fantasy makes me feel femme and girly so I guess it just fit All in all, a really great day...still deciding what to wear today though....

Comment

Wore Fantasy and Connections together for work a few days ago, working with a woman who is very stony faced, disapproving and unfriendly. She ended up conversing with me in depth about some stuff she's doing and looking forward to, got quite smiley, stood in my personal space, and touched my arm a couple of times. I know this sounds like not much, but this woman is sooo standoffish, and doesn't really approve of me most of the time. BTW she wasn't coming on to me or anything, it just made her much more relaxed and friendly. Recommended combo.

Comment

When I wear Fantasy at work I get called "Sweetheart" and "Love" constantly by people who don't usually use pet names at all. It really makes people very happy to interact with me. I have renamed it "Princess Flirt" because it feels similar to Flirt, but with an added twirly girly skirt of sparkly extra flirtyness.

Comment

Is it just me or does fantasy make you want to dance? I need to try it completely solo this week. I've been combining it with tease.

Comment

Everything makes me want to dance!

Comment

Fantasy seems to be good in my spa environment. Everyone who gets on my treatment table has been very happy. I don't think I've ever made anyone unhappy, but I noticed the longer the clients are around me the happier they seem to be. I can't contribute it all to fantasy I guess, but I wear the most sprays of it.

Comment

Also the other day I wore it the spa girls kept trying to be around me or hang out in my room. Also eacvh one of them told me a secret about another one, which was unexpected.

Comment

I'm glad everyone here is having great experiences with Fantasy. For some reason it makes me feel very irritable. I've tried it on several occasions and always get a negative effect. However, Tease gives me the positive results everyone is talking about here. Anyone have an idea of why this would be?

Comment

Originally posted by girlfriday View Post
                              Hell mother effin' yeah... just one spritz of Fantasy XS from the tester bottle made me feel like I am ruler of the known (and unknown) universe!

This isn't smiley happy like I felt the other day. This is sexy, hold-your-head-up-and-own-the sidewalk fierce. This is hot MILF confidence dripping from my pores. (And yes, I'm still living the Fantasy, which is why I'm waxing poetic right now!)

The scent... I must call Steve and ask if this is unscented because I can't really tell. Unscented or not, it's bumping-and-grinding my olfactory nerves like a champ. My daughter thinks it's stinky when I put it on (which is why I believe it's unscented), but I actually love it as is. I don't even wanna cover it - but I did with a spritz of Oahu body spray from Bath and Body Works. It was just enough to take the edge off, but not so much that it totally killed the smell. I could still detect it peeking through Oahu, which was perfect.

That first (and only) spritz sent me on a lightspeed journey to Cocky Confidence Land. Truth be told, I am feeling WAAAAAYYY more fabulous today with half a spray than I did the other day with a full spray. (All hail micro dosing!) As soon as it hit my neck I started huffing and huffing. My heart started beating a little faster. The feeling of confidence was just swelling inside. To say that I felt smoking hot in 2.5 seconds would be an understatement.

Took my daughter out for a ride on her scooter. It was about 84-85 degrees, so the smell is diffusing and hitting me like, "Bam, bam, bam!" As we're walking to the store I find myself switching my ass way more than usual. I can't help it! I felt like I should've been on a Brazilian beach wearing a metallic gold bikini, instead of strolling on a bike path with my black leggings and Converse sneakers.

Went to Staples to get a box. The same cashier who barely mumbles when I say "Hi," is all customer service bubbly today. I mean far more chatty than any other time I've been there.

At the supermarket I scooched up next to a super yummy guy at the strawberry stand (despite his fine-ness, he wasn't my type, but I needed a test subject). He turned around and looked at me. Didn't smile, but gave me a longer than usual glance. Gotcha! As I'm walking through the grocery store, I see him two more times and both times we locked eyes. I saw him in his car when we were leaving and he smiled.

Is it Fantasy or is it the video vixen swagger induced by Fantasy? It's probably a little of both. I certainly don't look sexy right now (cough, cough dirty Converse) but I sure feel like I should be walking on a red carpet.

Wish I had more to report, but alas I'm still a mom and I had to get my switching booty home to cook dinner. I cannot WAIT to try Fantasy this weekend when I go out.
                              I received a sample of Fantasy, & can't wait to try it out! Perhaps I'll start off with a half spray to see what effects it has. ?
                              Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
                              Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X