yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sleeze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
    Sleeze or sleaze or xs207 is now in the store: https://pheromonexs.com/Sleaze-Phero...?search=sleaze
    just added my review!
    Last edited by Coconut; 02-24-2021, 01:51 PM. Reason: still not up yet!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Coconut
      Coconut commented
      Editing a comment
      It's still not up yet lol!

im DYING to try this!!! Anyone know if there is a sale coming up?
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

XS is amazing!!! Thanks XSteveO KateD @TheKid Bobbi, and whoever I failed to mention! You guys are the best and I am probably going to have another order soon. (Addictive behavior) I am so excited and ready to try my Sleeze. I am going to wait until I am "ready" to use it
      PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
      Sample: Temptress
      LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
      Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Teehee. You don't have to wait to "be ready", just spray and go!

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Sleeze make you ready on its own. The bottle is more or less calling us to make the sheets sing.

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure dearie

I had to go on office yesterday, and I "punished" my boss by adding 1x Sleeze to my ordinary 1x Inbetween (30ml).

The rest thad had to go to work with me became fire crackers, the sexual innuendoes was panties full and party party mood. It was sexual, but respectful So fun beginning of the weekend.
      Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-24-2021, 08:56 AM.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

NuTrix

I am seeing Hammerhead for dinner Saturday night. He said he needed to keep his knives sharp.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a great day. I just ordered Sleaze and I'm looking forward to wearing it based on the product description and the reviews of Coconut and Lady Love. I'll give my review soon!

Comment

I am amazed how Sleeze steer things in the direction of sex with almost any man you want, it is totally sex magic for women. For everyone who suffer a dry spell in the relationship or gone single for too long: This is the blend that will turn things to the better.
        Arsenal

Comment

I’m a newbie. So with sleeze has anyone ever mixed it with anything else or do you just wear it alone. Also, I’m married so I’m not necessarily wanting to turn on everyone that I come in contact with but I think it’ll be fun to see how hubby responds to it. Should I just use it at home and not for a date night where we go out?

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            me personally have used it alone so far. It really is a sexmagic as Ildergreir says.I am married too
            I will try it with something for selfies like Celebrity or Bliss ,cause they are my favs

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Silvia Sleeze with Celebrity seem like a very interesting match. Sexual and Status. If one had some kind of charismatic/magnetic molecule/putative for women, one more or less has perfect combination.

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            i will give it a go !
            Thanks!

Originally posted by Channel3 View Post
          I’m a newbie. So with sleeze has anyone ever mixed it with anything else or do you just wear it alone. Also, I’m married so I’m not necessarily wanting to turn on everyone that I come in contact with but I think it’ll be fun to see how hubby responds to it. Should I just use it at home and not for a date night where we go out?
          Teehee...Sleeze is fun by itself, definitely gets my hubby's mind on sexual things which usually spills out in the kinds of naughty things he starts to whisper in my ear. He gets handsy and, if our daughter isn't present, well, let's just agree with others that it's a sex bomb

I've worn it with Vibe and some other happy socials like Mascot, Engage, Celebrity... at a 2:1 ratio (x2 sprays social to x1 spray Sleeze) and had a blast!

Happy experimenting!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Channel3 View Post
            I love Sleeze with Fantasy and Status Booster. The last mentioned give the other two a fun edge.
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              i would class this as Naked Gun for women!
              You have tried Naked Gun?
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You have tried Naked Gun?
                Yes
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Sleaze is so good…the best bedroom blend ever. Helps to loosen up and enjoy things

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post
                    Sleaze is so good…the best bedroom blend ever. Helps to loosen up and enjoy things
                    Agreed, and I like it as a social too.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X