yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sleeze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have really got me wanting to try the hammerheads, like a kid in a candy shop lol!
    my oh my, wondering which phero to try next
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I've only encountered hammerheads.

Comment

Friday Night Smackdown Reaction GIF by WWE

Hope this hits the store soon. Sounds like I need sleeze.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      This! Oooooooooo My.....

This is absolutely a cop bomb

First wear was at x2 sprays to neck. Absolutely covered Pretty much have continued at x2. I think I wore it at x1 just a couple of times but not more than x2. I think it would be unnecessary to go higher.

Mr Right referred to sex, oh, I don't know, dozens of times throughout the day while we were out and about.
      I put it on right before we left the house and almost as quickly he was gruffing, growling and insinuating naughty things ??????? Very handsy and steeling feelsies when lil Nu wasn't looking I mean, he's always affectionate but this was blatantly sexual. Enough that for a fraction of a second I was like, WTH? And in the same second realized, holy shiznet, Sleeze must be some potent sh*t!

I was feeling good, mood boost. Mr Right was saying things to make me blush - ME I was loving it, of course, lol. The cops ALWAYS make me horny too and all the talk came to a happy end later after lil Nu was off to sleep...

These behaviors were proven repeatable upon following exposures

I ran it twice to work at x2 and scared the boys
      Eye contact avoidance, nervousness - but it also illicited conversation not with me, but around me, of very sexual nature. Things that aren't usually said in my presence. I admit, I likely enjoyed watching the guys that were visibly squirming inside more than I should have...

This one is absolutely naughty and I'm eager to play with it in a more social setting with a larger variety of targets...

Comment

I'm intimidated yet very intrigued

Comment

NuTrix it sounds like the new Sexy oil had a slightly more sensual edge to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
            NuTrix it sounds like the new Sexy oil had a slightly more sensual edge to it?
            Oh my Yes!
            Sleeze is aggressive, like this:
            Grace Jones (Musical Artist), Maryam D'Abo (Film Actor), Conan The Destroyer (Film)

No tippy-towing around the subject!

Sexy oil packs a punch in the sack, but she can be demure outside of the bedroom. Sleeze doesn't even TRY to hold anything back
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              Now i really want to try sexy oil after my fab day with sleeze lol

Oh my Yes!
            Grace Jones (Musical Artist), Maryam D'Abo (Film Actor), Conan The Destroyer (Film)

Sexy oil packs a punch in the sack, but she can be demure outside of the bedroom. Sleeze doesn't even TRY to hold anything back

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Why haven't I received this yet?!

Comment

• kris2277
              kris2277 commented
              Editing a comment
              I received it in my last order when I requested it as a sample.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Why haven't I received this yet?!
            Maybe try an order, a lot of us didn't recieve the survival pack, but i'm sure we will if we order
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Gonna have to wear some sleeze tommorow, feels so long since i last used it

Comment

so i wore sleeze today, my oh my going to have to come back to this in half an hour because there was soo much that happened with it today, plus hubby is home so need to concentrate on dinner!

Comment

So last night I used a small trial vial that i had ordered from steve and in it i poured just and inch of valentino Voce Viva,
                  and an inch of Sleeze so mixed it up altogether working out that both mixed together is half of the trial vial.
                  So left it overnight to marrinate and today wore one and a half sprays of it and walked to the metro station, the first neck turn
                  was a guy that walked past and smiled and said hello, i just smiled and carry on walking to the metro.
                  I eventually get off the metro and walk past the traffic lights where all the cars are waiting in the queue because the lights are red,
                  and at the side of the cars in the traffic queue at the lights is this guy on a bicycle, his head follows me as i walk past and then the
                  lights turn green and he starts to peddle his bike still looking at me instead of in front of him, which i found very funny it looked like
                  something out of a film, i smile to myself and carry on walking low and behold this time the guy is behind me on the pavement on his bike
                  asking where i'm going, my name phone number etc and wants to chat, i say i don't have time and carry on walking.
                  Then i get back on the metro and walking down the street lots of looks from the guys as i walk past, sometimes groups of guys of three all
                  looking at me.
                  Then i go into a shop to get tea for tonight, now this is hilarious, this guy looks at me and asks where i'm going, i say shopping so he follows
                  me into the shop, asks my mobile phone number i say i don't have one lol, then asks my name i give him a dumb name, then he asks where i live,
                  i say i don't live anywhere lol, then he starts following me round the shop, it's like we are playing hide and seek, i'm trying to get away from
                  him and he is following me from aisle to aisle, i'm trying to quickly get past the old ladys with thier shopping baskets etc, after 15 minutes of
                  playing hide and seek, he gives up and leaves me alone.
                  Then i do my shop and there are 4 huge queues in the shop at the till, so a security guard picks up my shopping caddy and carrys it to another till
                  for which means that i manage to jump ahead of all the other people
                  i think the perfume i was wearing that i had mixed in with it was sending the guys crazy so it might be another one to consider for some people if you
                  can get your hands on the intense for her i mentioned.

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thats a new one

• Coconut
                    Coconut commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah i know i noticed it had orange blossom in it tonight, but it really had such a hit today on the guys, i the 540 also has orange blossom in it
                    like 540

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No doubt the fragrance likely helped people to inhale more deeply and get those pheromones poppin'!

when steveO brings this one out i will be buying a big bottle, the hits with this are crazy

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is my plan too. I just need 30ml of Sleeze.

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

I think if i could describe sleeze in a song it would be this

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OMG I love that song!!!

Oh my Yes!

Exactly, one get impatient when it comes to sex too.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Maybe try an order, a lot of us didn't recieve the survival pack, but i'm sure we will if we order
                  I think I received the survival pack (totally grateful for). But Sleeze wasn't in it.

Comment

Is Sleeze still in test mode/not in the store? I couldn't find it.
                    PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
                    Sample: Temptress
                    LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
                    Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

• The Kid
                      The Kid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is not in the store yet but if you ask for it on your next order we should be able to hook you up as long as we still have bottles made

• SexySapphira
                      SexySapphira commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Okay! Thanks The Kid I'm actually working on my cart right now 🙃

Sleeze or sleaze or xs207 is now in the store: https://pheromonexs.com/Sleaze-Phero...?search=sleaze

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!! <3

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                    Sleeze or sleaze or xs207 is now in the store: https://pheromonexs.com/Sleaze-Phero...?search=sleaze
                    Now I can stop conserving my bottle!
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly.

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse