yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Looking for something sensual and nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chocolatechip06 View Post

Which blends did you decide to go for and what were your results? I've got p96 coming in the mail tomorrow and some of the blends you've mentioned. I'm interested to know if you were able to achieve the nasty and sensual vibe you were going for You know for science lol
    I did try BI and Sweetness but I don't remember the results, sorry! I'll likely wear it again soon though.

I used GF + 86 + added cops and that was heart-meltingly delicious. I might have added some 83 but I don't remember. Either way it was a great night.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

I did try BI and Sweetness but I don't remember the results, sorry! I'll likely wear it again soon though.

I used GF + 86 + added cops and that was heart-meltingly delicious. I might have added some 83 but I don't remember. Either way it was a great night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatechip06 View Post
        * I got it mixed up, I actually ordered P86 not P96 along w/ Girlfriend . I was going btw the two and had to put one on hold for next time. Now to decide which combos to try and get into some shenanigans with lol
        P86 is nice too. Enjoy!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Before I forget, tonight: 2 sp XisT to ankles (weird response last time so I'll keep it "away"), 2 drops BI to torso, 1 sp Sweetness to chest, 2 sp 96 to inner arms.

May add a touch more BI or Sweetness, haven't decided yet, but will report back.

Comment

Before I forget, tonight: 2 sp XisT to ankles (weird response last time so I'll keep it "away"), 2 drops BI to torso, 1 sp Sweetness to chest, 2 sp 96 to inner arms.

May add a touch more BI or Sweetness, haven't decided yet, but will report back.
            never thought of adding sprays to ankles good idea!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ended up with a spray of 86. I was very turned on and into it and having a good time and so was he but again he seemed repelled, almost like he couldn't look directly at me for too long. BI might be a little too much for him and XiSt always gets a weird response but I could tell in the days after that it hit him.

Comment

nah, keep urself sweet. go to sensual but not to nasty plz, je je eje

Comment

This sounds like a lot of fun!
                  Originally posted by Isis View Post
                  Do you have blatant invitation from LPMP ? When you pair sweetness with blatant invitation its very nasty and the sweetness adds some sensuality and softness to it. Its my current fav sex bomb blend

Comment

Would you mind telling me a little more about your experience with sweetness please? I've been looking at sweetness as a softener, does it also work as an aphrodisiac?

Sweetness has gotten me there before. Thinking of pairing it with Glow but I'm open to any suggestions.

Comment

Maybe he is intimidated or a little shy because of the enhanced beautification of P86? Perhaps
                      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X