yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Looking for something sensual and nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for something sensual and nasty

Sweetness has gotten me there before. Thinking of pairing it with Glow but I'm open to any suggestions.

Have you tried Desire Me?

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
      Have you tried Desire Me?
      Just once but I don't remember any hits or selfies from it. I've been meaning to give it another go.

Comment

Do you have blatant invitation from LPMP ? When you pair sweetness with blatant invitation its very nasty and the sweetness adds some sensuality and softness to it. Its my current fav sex bomb blend

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
          Do you have blatant invitation from LPMP ? When you pair sweetness with blatant invitation its very nasty and the sweetness adds some sensuality and softness to it. Its my current fav sex bomb blend
          I do! This might be it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
            Sweetness has gotten me there before. Thinking of pairing it with Glow but I'm open to any suggestions.
            How about Psel?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm wondering what you mean by, "Nasty".?

Comment

I second Ildergreier on PSEL. It's my favorite "nasty" blend. Always puts sex on everyone's minds. You can then steer it in a more sensual direction with other blends if you want.
                I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

How about Psel?
                  Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                  I second Ildergreier on PSEL. It's my favorite "nasty" blend. Always puts sex on everyone's minds. You can then steer it in a more sensual direction with other blends if you want.
                  I haven't yet mastered PSEL. It makes me feel incredibly flat. Fantasy gives me great selfies but I wouldn't want the feel of the two blends to clash. Soft and sexy vs wild child sexpot. What do you ladies think?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I'm wondering what you mean by, "Nasty".?
                    I've been thinking of how I can describe it but it's so much a feeling..... any explanation I could muster would be explicit. It's a heightened experience, to say the least....

Comment

Thinking more about it and PSEL + Sweetness could be a great combo. The fun sexy of PSEL with the doting attentiveness of Sweetness....almost seems sneaky lol.

Comment

I haven't yet mastered PSEL. It makes me feel incredibly flat. Fantasy gives me great selfies but I wouldn't want the feel of the two blends to clash. Soft and sexy vs wild child sexpot. What do you ladies think?
                        Actually, blends that have opposite type signatures often pair wonderfully together. For instance Innocence and Comply go wonderfully together on me. Fantasy in particular pairs nicely with just about anything, including PSEL. And often finding the right blend to steer another one completely changes your signature altogether and you'll give off a different vibe than wearing the blend alone.

If PSEL feels flat to you by itself, you may find it much better paired with Fantasy or something else like Xist, Celebrity, or even Tease. You might want to take a look around at the Good Combinations thread (you can find it with the search bar).

I first tried PSEL by itself also and I know what you mean, but now that I'm more familiar with it and have used it in tons of combos it's a must-have for me.
                        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Actually, blends that have opposite type signatures often pair wonderfully together. For instance Innocence and Comply go wonderfully together on me. Fantasy in particular pairs nicely with just about anything, including PSEL. And often finding the right blend to steer another one completely changes your signature altogether and you'll give off a different vibe than wearing the blend alone.

If PSEL feels flat to you by itself, you may find it much better paired with Fantasy or something else like Xist, Celebrity, or even Tease. You might want to take a look around at the Good Combinations thread (you can find it with the search bar).

I first tried PSEL by itself also and I know what you mean, but now that I'm more familiar with it and have used it in tons of combos it's a must-have for me.
                          This is such a great post, thank you. Have you posted about your experience with it? I'd love to read more from those of you who have a handle on PSEL. I've gone through the forums a few times but I'll happily revisit.

Comment

Fantasy gives me great selfies but I wouldn't want the feel of the two blends to clash.
                            Fantasy and add more Desire Me could get nasty fast too

Or Tease with a little more Desire Me could be nasty too.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

tease+glow+xist !

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                                tease+glow+xist !
                                I love Glow but haven't worn Tease much. That combo seems like it would be very flirty, fun, and sexy. Will have to try it.

I've been wanting to throw some X4W into the mix for that extra bonding punch but a little nervous ever since I got a weird response the last time.

Comment

Got great results adding two sprays of P96 to an existing stack.

Comment

Might go for BI + Sweetness + 96 tomorrow or Tease + Glow + XisT. Haven't worn Tease in a long time so I may solo it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Comment

Might go for BI + Sweetness + 96 tomorrow or Tease + Glow + XisT. Haven't worn Tease in a long time so I may solo it.
                                        Which blends did you decide to go for and what were your results? I've got p96 coming in the mail tomorrow and some of the blends you've mentioned. I'm interested to know if you were able to achieve the nasty and sensual vibe you were going for You know for science lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X