yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

coco christmas list help add on etc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coco christmas list help add on etc!

so i need XSP86 for beauty amplifier
    XSP106 for synethesia like my natural youngest
    i also like to appear mystic, someone mentioned thinker?
    i love all the mystic, psychic stuff lol, so any pheros that way would be cool!
    i need a phero to wear to make people back off when i'm pissed off!
    will keep adding my ideas as i go along, and will add your ideas to my list!

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Thinker may be on the right track, Part of mystic though is Mystery, I wonder how it would affect others with a bit of tease.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      Hmm...

For making people back off...Perhaps Bitch? She's definitely alpha and you won't want to put up with BS if you wear her.
      I find Goddess can give a bit of distance too. People want admire you from far away unless someone is daring enough to approach your awesomeness which means, they better be just as awesome...

Comment

I definitely advocate for P86! People stare at me with admiration.
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
          Please don't make me want that one too! I read about it all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpool View Post

Hmm...

For making people back off...Perhaps Bitch? She's definitely alpha and you won't want to put up with BS if you wear her.
            I find Goddess can give a bit of distance too. People want admire you from far away unless someone is daring enough to approach your awesomeness which means, they better be just as awesome...
            I agree Goddess might have that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              I Dont know about pheros making you seem more of a mystic or a psychic that's something you have to work on outside of pheromones.
              If you want to intentially ghose people just use alot of pheromones or alot of status ones perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Please don't make me want that one too! I read about it all the time!
                I like it! There is something about having a man stare at you in awe. I love the dreamy looks I get.

plus everytime I wear it, I get compliments from coworkers/others.

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

I like it! There is something about having a man stare at you in awe. I love the dreamy looks I get.

plus everytime I wear it, I get compliments from coworkers/others.

Yes I love that look of awe, like I'm a unicorn! Lol alright it's going on the list! Does that one come in certain mcg's?

Comment

Yes I love that look of awe, like I'm a unicorn! Lol alright it's going on the list! Does that one come in certain mcg's?
                    Yes it's starting mcg id 12.5 mcg. I got that one and do 2 sprays usually.
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Damn, I read it. Lol that sounds perfect for the family gathering. I'm just going to have to hold off for now though!

Comment

Damn, I read it. Lol that sounds perfect for the family gathering. I'm just going to have to hold off for now though!
                          You should definitely do a test run on it! Selfies are good tho because you'll find yourself so attractive when you look in the mirror
                          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Adding this to my cart...!

Comment

soo baby coco bought for chrstmas just now!
                              XSP106 25 MG
                              Fantasy oil
                              cops
                              XSP114 25mG
                              diffusion tech
                              XSP86
                              xsentiel body spray women
                              Last edited by Coconut; 11-26-2019, 02:06 PM.
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Merry Christmas little girl

thanks father christmas

Comment

106 has been interesting to me for a while now but I keep pushing it off the list, Please report on it when you can And maybe there might be pop rocks in your stocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  106 has been interesting to me for a while now but I keep pushing it off the list, Please report on it when you can And maybe there might be pop rocks in your stocking.
                                  will do, will try it alone and see what happens

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X