Drama Free Zone

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

coco christmas list help add on etc!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • coco christmas list help add on etc!

    so i need XSP86 for beauty amplifier
    XSP106 for synethesia like my natural youngest
    i also like to appear mystic, someone mentioned thinker?
    i love all the mystic, psychic stuff lol, so any pheros that way would be cool!
    i need a phero to wear to make people back off when i'm pissed off!
    will keep adding my ideas as i go along, and will add your ideas to my list!

    Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Psel, Celebrity, Babe
    Samples: Temptress
    Girlfriend
    Connections
    Love Boat
    Xist


    Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
    OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

  • #2
    Thinker may be on the right track, Part of mystic though is Mystery, I wonder how it would affect others with a bit of tease.

    My Current Inventory

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      so i need XSP86 for beauty amplifier
      XSP106 for synethesia like my natural youngest
      i also like to appear mystic, someone mentioned thinker?
      i love all the mystic, psychic stuff lol, so any pheros that way would be cool!
      i need a phero to wear to make people back off when i'm pissed off!
      will keep adding my ideas as i go along, and will add your ideas to my list!
      Hmm...

      For making people back off...Perhaps Bitch? She's definitely alpha and you won't want to put up with BS if you wear her.
      I find Goddess can give a bit of distance too. People want admire you from far away unless someone is daring enough to approach your awesomeness which means, they better be just as awesome...

      Comment


      • #4
        I definitely advocate for P86! People stare at me with admiration.
        Current Arsenal:

        XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale

        Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Flirt, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe

        LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
          I definitely advocate for P86! People stare at me with admiration.
          Please don't make me want that one too! I read about it all the time!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Blackpool View Post

            Hmm...

            For making people back off...Perhaps Bitch? She's definitely alpha and you won't want to put up with BS if you wear her.
            I find Goddess can give a bit of distance too. People want admire you from far away unless someone is daring enough to approach your awesomeness which means, they better be just as awesome...
            I agree Goddess might have that effect.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              so i need XSP86 for beauty amplifier
              XSP106 for synethesia like my natural youngest
              i also like to appear mystic, someone mentioned thinker?
              i love all the mystic, psychic stuff lol, so any pheros that way would be cool!
              i need a phero to wear to make people back off when i'm pissed off!
              will keep adding my ideas as i go along, and will add your ideas to my list!
              I Dont know about pheros making you seem more of a mystic or a psychic that's something you have to work on outside of pheromones.
              If you want to intentially ghose people just use alot of pheromones or alot of status ones perhaps?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

                Please don't make me want that one too! I read about it all the time!
                I like it! There is something about having a man stare at you in awe. I love the dreamy looks I get.

                plus everytime I wear it, I get compliments from coworkers/others.


                Current Arsenal:

                XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale

                Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Flirt, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe

                LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

                  I like it! There is something about having a man stare at you in awe. I love the dreamy looks I get.

                  plus everytime I wear it, I get compliments from coworkers/others.

                  Yes I love that look of awe, like I'm a unicorn! Lol alright it's going on the list! Does that one come in certain mcg's?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

                    Yes I love that look of awe, like I'm a unicorn! Lol alright it's going on the list! Does that one come in certain mcg's?
                    Yes it's starting mcg id 12.5 mcg. I got that one and do 2 sprays usually.
                    Current Arsenal:

                    XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale

                    Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Flirt, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe

                    LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

                      Yes it's starting mcg id 12.5 mcg. I got that one and do 2 sprays usually.
                      Thank you!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

                        Yes it's starting mcg id 12.5 mcg. I got that one and do 2 sprays usually.
                        Damn, I read it. Lol that sounds perfect for the family gathering. I'm just going to have to hold off for now though!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

                          Damn, I read it. Lol that sounds perfect for the family gathering. I'm just going to have to hold off for now though!
                          You should definitely do a test run on it! Selfies are good tho because you'll find yourself so attractive when you look in the mirror
                          Current Arsenal:

                          XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale

                          Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Flirt, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe

                          LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                            I definitely advocate for P86! People stare at me with admiration.
                            Adding this to my cart...!

                            Comment

                            Ad down

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X