yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS176 Super Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any more reports on Super Woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
      Any more reports on Super Woman?
      Yes, I am going to write it up soon.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes, I am going to write it up soon.
        Yay! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Well it's useful for me at the gym but damn can I get depressed from the stuff. DHEA (oral) is mostly a guy thing but I think women can take it too and it might help with that side effect, sure does for me with -none side effects.
          I take DHEAS daily and they are great for energy an a general youthful feel and hormonal balance. Of course you want to get your hormones tested before and see what's going on first before blindly messing with the balance.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I take DHEAS daily and they are great for energy an a general youthful feel and hormonal balance. Of course you want to get your hormones tested before and see what's going on first before blindly messing with the balance.
            I've been meaning to get my hormones checked. I think they are regulating since I changed my diet but it would be interesting to know. What brand do you take?

Comment

I've been meaning to get my hormones checked. I think they are regulating since I changed my diet but it would be interesting to know. What brand do you take?
              I take these here: https://www.iherb.com/pr/Enzymatic-T...879.1570163624

Also make sure your vitamin D3 levels are in good shape. Most of us are deficient. It's good to combine D3 with K2 though in order to keep arteries healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I take these here: https://www.iherb.com/pr/Enzymatic-T...879.1570163624

Also make sure your vitamin D3 levels are in good shape. Most of us are deficient. It's good to combine D3 with K2 though in order to keep arteries healthy.
                Thank you!

Comment

• MostHoly
                  MostHoly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My pleasure!

Ildergreier *Bump!*
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I asked for a sample of this, but it was a no-go. ???????????

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Ildergreier *Bump!*
                    It will come.

I asked for a sample of this, but it was a no-go. ???????????
                    Too bad for you.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Does XS176/super woman still exist? Can't find it on the site..

Comment

Originally posted by logica View Post
                        Does XS176/super woman still exist? Can't find it on the site..
                        XSteveO will probably put it up soon.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Copy/pasted from my journal:

I decided to do some xs176 Super Woman testing yesterday. I'm going to dedicate my time during the pandemic to solo testing blends I don't normally use. Perhaps by the end of all this I'll have some new favorites.

I started with one spray to the chest. Not much of a scent with this so no cover was needed. Aside from how hot out it was helping diffusion, it wasn't the best day to get a true feel for the blend. It was pouring rain out and my application spot got wet.

Before work I went to the dispensary and a mid 40s African American man who has seen me many times was there. I asked him to weigh me out a gram of something they had to which he went "Um...I guessI can weigh you out a gram." I got the
                          vibe he wanted me to buy more than that. It was kind of weird he was giving me attitude about it because I regularly come in an drop a fair amount of money, plus he would have had to weigh out my order no matter how much I wanted. I still made him do it lol. It was a little awkward. This guy is normally friendly to me so this was not a typical interaction. Though to be fair, my xs176 spray came out a little wonky and then got rained on so this may not have been due to the mones.

Later once the rain died down I applied another full spray to the chest while I was working. Felt a major energy boost again, which was great because prior to applying I was fairly low energy. Most of my deliveries were a quick in and out, but there were two incidents that I think the mones affected:

1. I was having trouble finding a man's townhouse and apparently I had been looking in the wrong part of the building. He calls me kind of annoyed his food wasn't there yet and has to guide me to find his house. I was worried the guy was pissed. He was an older Caucasian male probably 50ish. However once I hand him his food and apologize for the delay, he says "Oh, no problem whatsoever!" and I can tell he genuinely did not mind. He looked a little stunned.

2. I pulled up to a restaurant that has instructions for Grubhub drivers to call once they're outside and they'll bring out the order. The phone number wasn't working so I had to go inside. I was explaining this to the lady working there (30s Caucasian lady) and she got very apologetic. "Oh no! I'm so sorry you were inconvenienced like this! We have to fix that!"

The vibe I get is that this spray has some status. Not intimidating status, just that you're a respectable person whose opinion matters. I like the blend so far and will have to keep testing for a better sense of what it does. Next time I'm tired but have a lot to do, this is the phero I'll use.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I decided to switch things up and take my Alfa Donna from Alpha Dreams out for a spin today. I've only worn it once or twice in the past and don't remember much happening.

I started with 3 sprays initially and eventually ended up with 5 - and not a single hit all day. This isn't to say it's not a decent product but it just goes to show again why XS is top of the line. I was actually kind of surprised their product Glace has proven successful for me, and Alfa Donna has pretty good reviews on PT.

I will say two things though - the spray made me horny, so clearly it works to some effect. And the strawberry scent was quite pleasant. But when I want noticeable results I will always go for my XS products.

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Copied from my journal:

I started off the day with one spray Bliss and two of Cohesion to calm some moodiness I was having. About 3 hours later, without rinsing off my earlier application, I applied 2 sprays of Superwoman.

I was really sleepy all day today and Superwoman seemed to make me slightly more alert. I also noticed men were making small talk with me everywhere I went. Asking me personal questions, talking about random things etc....all fairly shallow, innocent small talk rather than the blurting out that b-nol and/or Connections might cause. I also had a couple doors held open for me (by men). Women didn't seem to react much to this.

Could be interesting to test this one with some cops...

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Imagine a man with hypnotic spirals in his glassy eyes

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                              Could be interesting to test this one with some cops...
                              It is a killer with cops.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I have tried Superwoman for cleaning some weeks now, and though the blend makes me task focused, it makes me too alert for cleaning too. I stay just sickening bored and do not get in that "cleaning Zone", not even with my punk music on. Back to Sport for this duty.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Super Woman do have a feel of Api, it is not a female equivalent, but it does have a lot of the same effect on other people, the immediate trust, the status (not alpa) and the need for order. Api have a feel of order that is very man, but the feel for order I get from Super Woman is very feminine. SW is also engaging, it makes people engage with you in small talk, even if it has status properties. On me SW read as introverted.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Super Woman also have the same property as Psel as it increases the effect of alcohol.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

I had to step in and help a friend in his bar last night because his ordinary barkeeeper called in sick. Super Women held the drunk people in check. No talking back, everyone just cute, trusty and nice. This was a fun surprise since it made my evening very smooth.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X