yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS176 Super Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

You mean specifically A1 (Androstadienone) or none generally? I've heard DHEA can buffer A1 for guys, hadn't considered none in general, which A1 eventually converts to... A1 doesn't have that type of affect on women and I doubt the none dose in women's blends is significant enough to cause depression, but I'm conscious of how much A1 I wear around my guy, just in case. He hasn't shown any sensitivity to it, but I'm still watchful, in case that should ever change. Some suggest vitamin supplementation. I'm afraid that's something I haven't delved too deeply into aside for looking for some possible alternatives for A1. I did get some androstAnone from XS to experiment with as a possible Enone alternative, but it's still a none molecule...
    A1 specifically has the strongest depressive effects for me, but the -none's in general do get me weird sometimes haha. I notice cohesion (although with DHEA supplementation) gives me that alpha vibe where I get the loudest in the room. So not all of them are bad. I'd experiment around your BF, some -none's can make me feel good...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      From testing experience, I would say the later. Sadly, we (women) are not immune. I have a pretty high tolorance, for a woman, but I buffer the hell out of it. I've had a lot of trial and error, and have negatively affected others while figuring that out
      Me too...
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
        A1 specifically has the strongest depressive effects for me, but the -none's in general do get me weird sometimes haha. I notice cohesion (although with DHEA supplementation) gives me that alpha vibe where I get the loudest in the room. So not all of them are bad. I'd experiment around your BF, some -none's can make me feel good...
        A lot of guys say XS Cohesion is very well buffered for an A1 heavy product. Maybe try P74 or P96 to sub for A1. It's not identical, but they are good alternatives if you want to keep a rotation (I also got my mitts on P93 for testing). I only suggest this because I know keeping my own items in a rotation keep me from building tolorances, though because EVERYTHING has a-nol, that rarely hits me like it does others, but it's fun to watch the magic happening to others And, Yes! I use nones on Mr Right...often, grrrrrruff!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Me too...
        Yeah - Ooops!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix

What I hope is that Super Woman can be a step into a super LFM.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

Performance poetry & Party tomorrow, I am of course testing Super Woman.
          Arsenal

Comment

Children reacts positively to Super Woman.

At my grocery store an unknown toddler reached his arms towards me and said: Gog, gog, gog, gog and became hysterical when I hesitated to take him up. His parents was embarrassed but I think it was fun.
            Arsenal

Comment

At my grocery store an unknown toddler reached his arms towards me and said: Gog, gog, gog, gog and became hysterical when I hesitated to take him up. His parents was embarrassed but I think it was fun.
              LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                LOL!
                It was hilarious
                Arsenal

Comment

This reminds me to do a search in other child-friendly scents!
                  Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
                  Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

Originally posted by CariBella View Post

Hmm, check NuTrix journal.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, check NuTrix journal.

Hahaha! Just about anything can be child friendly! They don't have the same preconceived boundaries we do as adults. My toddler does go for everything foodie as favorites, but she hasn't crinkled her nose at anything yet, not even my more masculine scents.

I will offer this - spray your pheromones where their little hands won't touch. You don't want your mones transferring to their little hands, or faces, clothes or toys...
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

The XS crew was kind enough to include a bottle of this in my recent order as well! I am so curious about it. I requested it specifically and am so happy that I got one.

I have so many other blends that still need testing but this one has peaked my curiosity. I'm going to test it out and about later this evening running errands. Stay tuned
                        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Tried it out, yet?

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                        The XS crew was kind enough to include a bottle of this in my recent order as well! I am so curious about it. I requested it specifically and am so happy that I got one.

I have so many other blends that still need testing but this one has peaked my curiosity. I'm going to test it out and about later this evening running errands. Stay tuned
                        Cool.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Took this one for a spin running errands. I started with two sprays which I wish I hadn't done - I should have started with one. My heart rate definitely increased and I immediately felt more alert. However I noticed a bit of anxiety as I was out and about. Next time I will wear one spray and possibly add cohesion.

I walked up towards the door and a man standing nearby says "hello" and opens it for me. I definitely felt him staring as I continued walking forward. As I was walking there was a group of people standing directly in my way, and they moved aside and said "excuse me" as I walked by them. No other noticeable hits but to be fair I only took it out for an hour or so.

I will need to test this one more of course but so far I sense that there is some status to it and a lot of noticeable self-effects. I almost wonder if this blend was intended for women to take on many tasks at once, hence the name - she is a "superwoman." The energy boost was very strong with this one. I may wear it next time I have cleaning to do.
                          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• LegendaryCharisma
                            LegendaryCharisma commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think thats awesome, if it lives up to its name at only one spray!

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                          I may wear it next time I have cleaning to do.

Now i want to try Super Woman with Limitless or Sport.
                          Arsenal

Comment

So is this like an energy booster??
                            Combined with status?

Comment

• LegendaryCharisma
                              LegendaryCharisma commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Im saying that because Id love something that helps me focus.

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                            Combined with status?
                            Not for me Super Woman wasn't, but I tried it one day at work and managed to focus very well, so I can imagine this is multifaceted. Anyway, I haven't used pheromones much the last weeks because Bonnie the Chow Chow have had surgery and are on pain killers (she stepped on glass and cut her paw).
                            Arsenal

Comment

I started a topic about that so if you have anything to report please do! ????

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                                Combined with status?
                                I'm looking for an energy booster with some focus, so that would be great!

Comment

Not for me Super Woman wasn't, but I tried it one day at work and managed to focus very well, so I can imagine this is multifaceted. Anyway, I haven't used pheromones much the last weeks because Bonnie the Chow Chow have had surgery and are on pain killers (she stepped on glass and cut her paw).
                                  I hope she's recovered well

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X