yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS176 Super Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS176 Super Woman

The lovely crew in Memphis send me a mysterious blend called XS176 Super Woman. I am going to report my experience of her in this thread.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I am very curious about Super Woman myself. Wearing it now.
      Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-13-2019, 07:13 AM.

Super Woman. Hmmm. Goddess, but more alpha???
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I have it on now. 1x. Put it on after showering one hour and a half ago. I just could not resist to try it one day before focusing on Goddess and Comply.

The selfie is calm and observant, things seem clearer and more contrasty. I was approached for help by elder neightbour (a man in his eighties) while checking for mail. He needed me to carry in his groceries up the stairs for him because the elevator didn't work. He hasn't talked too much to me before, so there is some trust and status in this blend.

Edit: I can't smell any cops, so perhaps there is none. No smell of the blend either after it dried down.
      Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-13-2019, 09:24 AM.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Oooooo, I'mliking the first observations so far...

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you are sendt this blend too with your next order. I love your take on things.

Oooooo, I'mliking the first observations so far...
        Me too.
        The first impression is that this is a "serious" but feminine status blend, but nothing like Xs189 or Temptress or even Madame, I was very surprised when this old fellow approached me, since he engaged me first, and not the opposite, it means I won't need cohesion to temper it. I love it so far. Can't wait to test further in other social places/dynamics.
        Arsenal

Comment

Ahh I'm excited for this one!

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Search up XS176 and take a look at the little that is already written on it.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Those posts are older (2016). Do you think it's the same product? Maybe Super Woman became another women's product and was/is in the store under another name we know now?

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            NuTrix I have no idea, but believe so yeah. I have thought the same as you suggest over, and that is what makes this so fun! It is totally blind testing.
            Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-13-2019, 01:01 PM.

Awww! Sounds good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            I was approached for help by elder neightbour (a man in his eighties) while checking for mail. He needed me to carry in his groceries up the stairs for him
            Sounds like my kind of SUPER Woman

Comment

Intrigued to see how this goes.
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

This might be a good workplace phero.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Sounds like my kind of SUPER Woman

I of course help an elder neightbour when they ask me.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Hmm do -none products ever make it into female blends? I figure they're mostly associated with guys. How do these mixes promote alpha affects in women usually?
                    ?

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Hmm do -none products ever make it into female blends? I figure they're mostly associated with guys. How do these mixes promote alpha affects in women usually?
                      ?
                      None can often find it's way into women's blends. Not at the quantities you will find them in men's. It works the same magic - alpha. Confidence, determination, assertion, leadership, respect, sex appeal. Depending on what else is in the blend, it is steered into any or several of these directions.

None. Not just for boys

Comment

None can often find it's way into women's blends. Not at the quantities you will find them in men's. It works the same magic - alpha. Confidence, determination, assertion, leadership, respect, sex appeal. Depending on what else is in the blend, it is steered into any or several of these directions.

None. Not just for boys
                        Ha, alright! Glad to see they can be used unisex. I always get the most obvious reactions from my products heavy in -nones.

Comment

Ha, alright! Glad to see they can be used unisex. I always get the most obvious reactions from my products heavy in -nones.
                          Yes, they're great molecules. Some women are sensitive to how much they wear. One user on another forum coined it as, flipping her bitch switch, if she wore too much. That could explain why some women appear to be irritated by a guy wearing heavy none. It may not be a reaction to him per se, but her having a negative response to that high a level of none.

Comment

Yes, they're great molecules. Some women are sensitive to how much they wear. One user on another forum coined it as, flipping her bitch switch, if she wore too much. That could explain why some women appear to be irritated by a guy wearing heavy none. It may not be a reaction to him per se, but her having a negative response to that high a level of none.
                            Huh irritation, maybe it has to do with the imprinting and their preconceived ideas of a specific dude? I've heard they also raise t levels so it could be classic test-rage.

Comment

Huh irritation, maybe it has to do with the imprinting and their preconceived ideas of a specific dude? I've heard they also raise t levels so it could be classic test-rage.
                              From testing experience, I would say the later. Sadly, we (women) are not immune. I have a pretty high tolorance, for a woman, but I buffer the hell out of it. I've had a lot of trial and error, and have negatively affected others while figuring that out

Comment

From testing experience, I would say the later. Sadly, we (women) are not immune. I have a pretty high tolorance, for a woman, but I buffer the hell out of it. I've had a lot of trial and error, and have negatively affected others while figuring that out
                                Well it's useful for me at the gym but damn can I get depressed from the stuff. DHEA (oral) is mostly a guy thing but I think women can take it too and it might help with that side effect, sure does for me with -none side effects.

Comment

Well it's useful for me at the gym but damn can I get depressed from the stuff. DHEA (oral) is mostly a guy thing but I think women can take it too and it might help with that side effect, sure does for me with -none side effects.
                                  You mean specifically A1 (Androstadienone) or none generally? I've heard DHEA can buffer A1 for guys, hadn't considered none in general, which A1 eventually converts to... A1 doesn't have that type of affect on women and I doubt the none dose in women's blends is significant enough to cause depression, but I'm conscious of how much A1 I wear around my guy, just in case. He hasn't shown any sensitivity to it, but I'm still watchful, in case that should ever change. Some suggest vitamin supplementation. I'm afraid that's something I haven't delved too deeply into aside for looking for some possible alternatives for A1. I did get some androstAnone from XS to experiment with as a possible Enone alternative, but it's still a none molecule...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X