yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Goddess IS a pretty cool name for a blend
    And who came up with it who came up with it? WE DID WE DID WE DID!

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I think we can lay that squarely at YOUR feet! YOU came up with the concept and idea
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
        You got the honor here.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• So Goddess definitely brings some aloofness. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't see any effects when it's by itself. NuTrix definitely brought up a good point of the blend being approachable/playful at work however it isn't too much playfulness like Mascot which I can appreciate. Debating if I would ever use Goddess for a first date but I feel it can definitely help with toning down pheromones that come off too strong.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• I've used it alone in myself and I liked the kind of calm/aloofness it gave me. I can't say for sure how others reacted. My family didn't act negatively. I feel like it would be a good base for other things. I haven't tried it with DM+ yet, so that will be my next test.

Comment

• There's definitely something about it that draws me in and makes me want to wear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
              So Goddess definitely brings some aloofness. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't see any effects when it's by itself. NuTrix definitely brought up a good point of the blend being approachable/playful at work however it isn't too much playfulness like Mascot which I can appreciate. Debating if I would ever use Goddess for a first date but I feel it can definitely help with toning down pheromones that come off too strong.
              Oh my! Have to agree there. Mascot is a handful, a fun one, lol. With Goddess it was more playful banter than Mascots playfulness. Goddess is coy where Mascot is blatant

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                So how do you like Mascot so far?

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                It's actually behaving somewhat as expected as far as selfies, but more surprised by affects on others. Will make a proper report in Mascot thread after more testing

• Of course after, I say I've been drawn to wearing Goddess, I notice the sprayer is broken. Wtf. That has never happened to me. I'll just get a new bottle no biggie, it was just random

On a side note:
              I did swipe some on my arm last night before I went to sleep. I woke up kind of in a don't give a fuck mood. (not bad) I usually overly obsess about packing and I'm just not that concerned. I might get away with 1 bag! I pack more than that for a weekend at my friend's house lol. Its not even just clothes, I just like to have options for books and things to do. I like to be prepared. So yeah this is a new experience for me. I sort of had a game plan of what pheros to wear to the airport etc but now part of me wants to wear Goddess, especially if it will help my travel anxiety? Sexy confident feels good too though! I have lots to think about. ????

The POINT is there is something about Goddess that I really like even though the confidence feels different. Maybe I'll stop talking about it and actually use some again today! Lol

Comment

• I accidentally spilled 1/3 of the bottle down my back the other day. Made me actually feel like I smoked a bong lol

Goddess and Vibe wear like sisters on me except Vibe has more of a "street" feel. It's like grungey cool while goddess seems like it has a top of the food chain, throw $100 bills at me because I breathed kind of thing going on.

I've had severe social anxiety since I was little and G just.. erases the physiological symptoms?! It's an impenetrable stillness that I wonder if other people are lucky enough to feel without the blend.

Comment

• How does this compare to LFM ? Are they at all similar ?
                  Last edited by Isis; 09-26-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by galacticfish View Post

I've had severe social anxiety since I was little and G just.. erases the physiological symptoms?! It's an impenetrable stillness that I wonder if other people are lucky enough to feel without the blend.
                    YES! I love that. Impenetrable stillness is right! It gives me that too, though I've never used THAT Much! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post
                      How does this compare to LFM ? Are they at all similar ?
                      There are differences, but I think, yes.
                      The cops change things, but then, when I wear LFM I'm usually wearing some form of OCCO too
                      But there are also similarities in feel, at least for me. Goddess on me is feminine and a bit aloof like LFM plays on me. I feel a bit aloof, but others find both approachable with as little as a smile of invittion. I would say the things I notice different the most are selfies. LFM wears more seriously on me where as Goddess has a bit of playfulness. My Mr responds well to both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        You got the honor here.
                        It was teamwork <3

Comment

• So the more I use Goddess the more I love it. I felt confident today and mixed with Fantasy and DM+, I was flirty as well. I still have other combinations to try, but even alone, I like how it feels on me, especially the selfies.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ooooo, the Aphrodite mix...

• Usagi
                            Usagi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This sounds so lovely. I’m a big Fantasy fan too! Must try this....

• If you were going to get this scented, would you go with the Amber or the Jasmine Vanilla? Would both cover the cops well?
                          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Going to try this out today with Fantasy oil and an Occo to see how it goes, never tried Goddess yet since i recieved the sample!
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                            Going to try this out today with Fantasy oil and an Occo to see how it goes, never tried Goddess yet since i recieved the sample!
                            Aaaaaand?

Comment

• Used Evolve instead it was a cool day, check my journal and you'll see why lol!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• will try Goddess out on Monday Night when i'm back in Town!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

• so I wore Goddess last night and 2 sprays of Vibe to each side of neck, the results were really good, i was coming off the metro and a guy passed me to go on, then he got off the metro before the doors closed and followed me up the stairs, then i managed to get away from him cause he ran into someone to talk to at the top of the stares, next thing he is walking next to me asking for my phone number etc lol!
                                the mones seem to really be working well during this lockdown lol!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X