yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They think you are cute because of your height and then they become weirded out because of the signals you send out.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I was going to say that maybe they challenge you because of your hight, but I'm right behind you at barely 5.5

My guy likes those dominant blends on me too, plus a heavy dash of S.E.X.U.A.L. Fortunately for me though, I often see him after work and don't have to worry so much about any transitions. I must buffer them pretty well regardless though, as I haven't run into negative reactions from men or women to the extent you describe

What are some of the alpha blends that garner this behavior, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Depends on your local water ph but I have resorted to Baking Soda scrub. Mones didn't work for days afterward but I got a signature reset.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

They think you are cute because of your height and then they become weirded out because of the signals you send out.

Comment

• Dominance works better for me than Leather, so odd...I'm a fan of LFM and I think I had a negative reaction once the LFN but it was so long ago, I don't remember what it was! I LOVE CP and BI and can wear in copious amounts, lol, Temptress is the one I need to buffer...but yes, my guy loves them all too!
        I use this:

No alcohol and it has aloe too. I use it if I can still smell the pheromones after regular bathing. Other than that it's regular soap and water, and an occasional sugar or salt scrub
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Dominance works better for me than Leather, so odd...I'm a fan of LFM and I think I had a negative reaction once the LFN but it was so long ago, I don't remember what it was! I LOVE CP and BI and can wear in copious amounts, lol, Temptress is the one I need to buffer...but yes, my guy loves them all too!
          I use this:

No alcohol and it has aloe too. I use it if I can still smell the pheromones after regular bathing. Other than that it's regular soap and water, and an occasional sugar or salt scrub

Comment

• Comment

• MostHoly
              MostHoly commented
              Editing a comment
              Chlorophyll is excellent to detox and also to smell good "from the inside out". It keeps you smelling like you, but better And it's a natural sunscreen from the inside out, too.

• I can't help but wonder how the ladies would respond to a little extra epirone.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              You mean adding a bit of epi to Goddess? I can tinker with that...

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              TG for little tinkererz

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I can't help but wonder how the ladies would respond to a little extra epirone.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              It will depend on your acid balance in your water. I had a house that I had to use acid so I used a bottle of lemon juice. Whatever cleans soap film from your hair will work on skin.

• Comment

• Is that you in your avi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Is that you in your avi?

Comment

• Gorgeous!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Gorgeous!!!
                    Oh My Goodness! Thank you so much. ????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia View Post

Oh My Goodness! Thank you so much. ????????????
                      You're very welcome!

Comment

• I e been wanting to incorporate those. I'm glad MostHoly gave it the seal of approval as well!

Comment

• Hello women, im just here to say that womens formulas has better names than mens. just my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by eroque View Post
                            Hello women, im just here to say that womens formulas has better names than mens. just my opinion
                            Wow????

Comment

Hello women, im just here to say that womens formulas has better names than mens. just my opinion
                              Jealous?

Comment

• eroque
                                eroque commented
                                Editing a comment
                                jealousy has criticism in one way or another. i only see admiration evidence, je je je

• eroque as long as they work though.

Comment

• eroque
                                eroque commented
                                Editing a comment
                                i agree with you, a perfume with a fancy bottle and a known name is what can cost you $60, because the fragrance formula can cost maybe $4.

Goddess IS a pretty cool name for a blend
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• eroque
                                eroque commented
                                Editing a comment
                                yea!, Fairytale,Temptress,Fantasy, names like from a Lord of the rings movie, etc.

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X