yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Wasn't it boring without the pheromones?
    Ha ha, I know, I can't imagine my life without any more. lena horne perfume GIF

Comment

I want Goddess, although what should I to make it not so aloof?
      I have a problem with this on my own, no pheros lol.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I was going to ask if you had Engage or Outspoken? Outspoken if you are feeling aloof, Engage if others seem to be...

• LegendaryCharisma
        LegendaryCharisma commented
        Editing a comment
        not yet! NuTrix Sarafina thanks for the rec tho, ill look into it!

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Loveboat

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
      I want Goddess, although what should I to make it not so aloof?
      I have a problem with this on my own, no pheros lol.
      Tease would be nice, perhaps?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

She's an awfully complex formulation. I imagine the est has something to do with the aloofness.

Look at this.

Estratetraenol,DHEAS, Beta Androstenol, Beta Androstanol, Alpha Androstenol, Copulins with 6 additional proprietary molecules.

Maybe an alpha-stenol heavy social like flirt or fantasy?

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I think flirt would be cool with Goddess

Reading all these post give me a little more co fidence in playing around with Goddess. I definitely felt the calm from the sample spray I tested the other day. Now that I have a full size scented bottle I'm itching to put a little under my nose for the selfies...

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
          Reading all these post give me a little more co fidence in playing around with Goddess. I definitely felt the calm from the sample spray I tested the other day. Now that I have a full size scented bottle I'm itching to put a little under my nose for the selfies...
          I've yet to try this alone. It's funny because it's almost done!

I guess I'll spend the little bit I do have on testing it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I've yet to try this alone. It's funny because it's almost done!

I guess I'll spend the little bit I do have on testing it alone.
            Yes please do! I'm curious how it's working on everyone.

Comment

Comment

For me, not exactly. There's status, deference, but not overtly alpha/controlling.
                I feel feminine, benevolent and deserving of reverence Calm, collected, approachable - though I have to help to make myself approachable with a smile or acknowledgement- seems to be that status element, more awe than intimidation though.
                Definately a sexy aspect for me, plays like Aphrodite on me sometimes
                I think you may like Goddess and maybe consider Sweetness too for another ultra femme and sexy of a different kind...
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

Goddess + Sweetness sounds like a great idea! They might complement each other.

Comment

I think that's an awesome idea. Please share when you do! ????

Comment

• Julia
                        Julia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Most definitely ????

I can always tell when something I wear is coming across too alpha, lol, people are constantly asking if I'm ok
                      I've been told I can have the "resting angry face" when I'm focused or concentrating. Add an alpha to that without a buffer and people start thinking they need to stay out of my way!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I can always tell when something I wear is coming across too alpha, lol, people are constantly asking if I'm ok
                          I've been told I can have the "resting angry face" when I'm focused or concentrating. Add an alpha to that without a buffer and people start thinking they need to stay out of my way!
                          I'm able to tell by the way people look at me during social events. This one woman just kept looking at me and making eye contact but never saying anything. So was the guy who was with her. A lot of people did this a couple of times.

Or maybe they were just confused with the combo, lol.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Y'all I have to sahre the funniest thing with you I was about to pee my pants when this happened last night: I went to a charity gala with a friend of mine who I had seen two weeks before at which time I wore GoddessXS and DesireMe. So last night he confessed to me that he was having a fantasy about me since he saw me last time (and this is not our usual type of conversation at all) and I egged him on to pray tell, please share and this is what he said: I was the priestess / ruler of a secret elite sensual sex cult and introduced him to the group and as a means to be accepted he had all kinds of high stakes sexual challenges to fulfill. I had to work so hard on holding myself together when he in all earnestness shared this with me. GoddesXS + Desire Me = major screw of the head. Fun fun fun
                          fuck you good morning GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                          Y'all I have to sahre the funniest thing with you I was about to pee my pants when this happened last night: I went to a charity gala with a friend of mine who I had seen two weeks before at which time I wore GoddessXS and DesireMe. So last night he confessed to me that he was having a fantasy about me since he saw me last time (and this is not our usual type of conversation at all) and I egged him on to pray tell, please share and this is what he said: I was the priestess / ruler of a secret elite sensual sex cult and introduced him to the group and as a means to be accepted he had all kinds of high stakes sexual challenges to fulfill. I had to work so hard on holding myself together when he in all earnestness shared this with me. GoddesXS + Desire Me = major screw of the head. Fun fun fun
                          fuck you good morning GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers
                          OMG, lol.
                          Sounds like he had an Illuminati-esque dream about you.
                          Look at Goddess doing it's job. Having these men fantasize about you, lol.

Don't mind me, just over here writing down the Goddess + Desire Me combo down.

Comment

MostHoly wowwwww! Messin w/ peoples head????????

Comment

MostHoly haha. Devious

Comment

• I was going to say that maybe they challenge you because of your hight, but I'm right behind you at barely 5.5

My guy likes those dominant blends on me too, plus a heavy dash of S.E.X.U.A.L. Fortunately for me though, I often see him after work and don't have to worry so much about any transitions. I must buffer them pretty well regardless though, as I haven't run into negative reactions from men or women to the extent you describe

What are some of the alpha blends that garner this behavior, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X