yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddess seems like one of those blends that doesn't do anything for me alone but works very well combined with others. I'm not gonna lie, quite disappointed about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      Goddess seems like one of those blends that doesn't do anything for me alone but works very well combined with others. I'm not gonna lie, quite disappointed about that.
      Could you elaborate?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Could you elaborate?
        I don't get any results/hits when I wear it by itself.

Comment

I don't get any results/hits when I wear it by itself.
        Here's a wild description...Goddess is almost like Girlfriend on me, except think "trophy wife"

Kids love me! Women are into me, respect/kind. Men are attracted or awestruck and it makes me feel sweet and benevolent and yet very femme and self assured.

What are some of the things you pair it with to get it to shine for you? Is it something spacific or do you use it more to make other blends shine for you, like an accent?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Here's a wild description...Goddess is almost like Girlfriend on me, except think "trophy wife"
          This was a nice way of putting it actually. Goddess is soft, the selfies are subtil and many of the audiences reaction to it is too. It kind of calm people down.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Kids love me! Women are into me, respect/kind. Men are attracted or awestruck and it makes me feel sweet and benevolent and yet very femme and self assured.

What are some of the things you pair it with to get it to shine for you? Is it something spacific or do you use it more to make other blends shine for you, like an accent?
            I need to test this out more alone in a more social setting, I think. I always wear it if I'm going to Walmart or quick run to pick up food. That's probably why. I also usually put it with 2-4 other combos and maybe I need to slow my role on that so I can really see what's going on with Goddess. I'm intrigued by the "trophy wife" bit.

Comment

I need to test this out more alone in a more social setting, I think. I always wear it if I'm going to Walmart or quick run to pick up food. That's probably why. I also usually put it with 2-4 other combos and maybe I need to slow my role on that so I can really see what's going on with Goddess. I'm intrigued by the "trophy wife" bit.
              You have tried Goddess alone?

Arsenal

Comment

Has anyone tried it with Celebrity?

I ordered a bottle today. Hopefully it gets delivered before next Tuesday, when I'll go to a super fancy event. Was thinking about giving the combo Goddess + Celebrity a try but since I cannot test it before it makes me a bit insecure to try it blind like that, on that kind of social circle.
                I definitely wanna leave the very best impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                  Has anyone tried it with Celebrity?
                  They seem like they would be parallels, though by feel to me, Celebrity is sparkly, light and glamorous, where Goddess is more demure and a bit aloof until you invite people to you. With Celebrity they are drawn to you, like paparazzi, lol. They are with Goddess, but they seem to need an invitation (a smile, recognition) to approach. I would be curious how they would be together...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hmm. Celebrity = Posh Spice. Celebrity + Goddess = the Queen of England (except when she was young and a hottie...)?

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    HMM, Giselle, how about fairy tale combination instead of celebrity, or do you think that one would be too soft status?

• Giselle
                    Giselle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ildergreier - unfortunately I don't have fairytale. But thanks for the suggestion.

To get to the chaos of the Goddess, I wonder how some sprays with Bitch would fit in a combination...

would perhaps need to temper it with 1X API....
                  Arsenal

Comment

So one weekend left with Goddess before I roundup and review this remarkable blend.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Review and roundup of XS201Goddess

Could it be that XSteveO actually outdid himself with Goddess?

I ask because just after a couple of times of testing, I found myself reaching for the bottle almost just as much as I reach for Madame & Inbetween, anyway I feel safe to say that he really have had an amazing creative year bringing us Girlfriend, Comply, Inbetween, Boyfriend and now Goddess. And I am just craving for more new blends because I love discovering and testing pheromones so much. Not that I am worried since there is an ocean of male blends that I am going to test too this fall.

To start with the easiest part of Goddess.

Selfie:

I wrote earlier that I felt very assured with my place in the world, but forgot to mentioned that this was without the arrogance that usual follows such a feeling. It is just a soft calm feeling that can go unoticable if you don't think over it and just go on with your day. So for my part the selfie is soft.

But the effect on the world, oh the world. Quelle Scandale!!!

Goddess is a bomb. It doesn't explode, it implodes and shakes it surroundings to the ground. The effect this has on men, both alone and in combinations. I have searched for different aspects of the Goddess and I fucking love it and will continue the experimentation.

As a standalone she is the Ancient Mother, and under any name She is called, I will hear Her calling. I spent some time in St. Petersburg in the nineties from there I know Her as Matka.

Under the influence of the Goddess I almost made a man almost crash his car. Hmm, like it was clashing of two different way of life here. Modern way of life have nothing it should say when the nature calls. And we are seeing a lot of that world wide now and more will come.

I even went up to 3x once I used Goddess solo and I won't do that little trick again, men acted like they were 14. Hardly dared to say a word in the presence of a Goddess, so my experience with the blend say that 1-2 x is enough. She is an amazing social, but not in a social butterfly way.

I searched for different aspects of the Goddess through combinations and the most memorable

2x Bitch + 1x Goddess = Kali
                      1x Comply + 2x Goddess = Baba Yaga
                      2x Psel + 1x Goddess = Eris
                      2x Madame + 1x Goddess = Freya

And of course I could not resist to get in touch with a God too in my meditations wearing the Goddess and succeeded with this combination:

1x Api + 2x Pencil Thin Mustache + 1x Goddess = Odin.

Happy testing to everyone and thank you again to XSteveO and the crew in Memphis for allowing me this testing opportunity. It was truly a ride.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• MostHoly
                        MostHoly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Your reviews are THE BEST! I have to try the Kali and Freya combinations which means Madam and Bitch will be in my cart soon, And Odin? He's my homeboy! I have Viking blood running through my veins

Psel + 1x Goddess = Eris
                      According to Google, Eris was the Goddess of conflict and dispute.
                      I didn't test Goddess yet, but I find it difficult to imagine this combo causing such a scenario (conflict and dispute).

So now I'm really curious about what you experienced using Psel + Goddess. Pls tell us more!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                        According to Google, Eris was the Goddess of conflict and dispute.
                        Wiki is wrong here. Eris was Goddess of chaos. And a little chaos it did because of the disinhibition factor of Psel.
                        Arsenal

Comment

So...this is available for purchase now???

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            YES!!!

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                          So...this is available for purchase now???
                          What, You don't have Goddess yet? Quelle Scandale!
                          Arsenal

Comment

What, You don't have Goddess yet? Quelle Scandale!
                            No, ive been mia. Took a break from pheros. ????But im def picking this up on my next order

Comment

i need to pick up some goddess, but it's not available on EU!
                              i also have psel, so saving that for when i buy goddess!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                No, ive been mia. Took a break from pheros. ????But im def picking this up on my next order
                                Wasn't it boring without the pheromones?
                                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

They are listed in the formula. I think that is what makes it smell the way it does to me, but it could be a combo of things. This is not one I'd wear without a cover, for sure.

And I add an OCCO to everything, so there's that.... lol.
                                  I have experimented with GoddessXS by wearing it on its own and also wearing it with cops (love OCCOs as well ) and I just adore how I can take it from the awe and respect vibe to a kittenish yet still respected vibe literally within seconds. In to the ladies room, apply a swipe of OCCO and then come back and have jaws drop. So much fun! do want i need it GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X