yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to the selfie of Goddess, my impression is that I am extremely assure of my place in this world and I need only 1x to achieve this feeling.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Today I applied 3 sprays of Goddess to the neck, chest and wrist area. I actually think it smells pretty good and the little bit of scent that it has can easily be covered even with a floral perfume.
      I had a mani/pedi appointment today and noticed that the girls who took care of me were even nicer and chattier than usual. They did a great job and even added some blue and white stars on top of my red mani for Fourth of July for free I had such a lovely time with them we chatted away super amicably the entire session and I felt as if all of us were just vibrating high and genuinely liking each other (which I know we do, I've been seeing the same nail stylists for close to a year now but it was just more apparent today).
      At my local supermarket (yep, the one where you can order overpriced celery shots and keto coffees) I ran into an acquaintance and it seemed he was quite nervous in my presence. He also invited me plus my hubby to two big parties and personally wanted to make sure the organizers send us the invite, the man sounded like he was on a mission to please me. I kinda liked that
      Aside from these smaller hits, nothing outrageous. People were just very kind and eager to please me today. #nothingwrongwiththat
      Selifes: I felt calm, serene, happy and in charge.
      I'll wear Goddess solo for a few more days in different social environments and then will start adding some other mones to steer it into specific directions.
      Can't wait to try it with a good dose of DesireMe !season 3 love GIF by Outlander

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
        season 3 love GIF by Outlander
        Why, yes, Jamie, I DO!!!
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

One more thing on the selfies: After dinner my husband and I played Scrabble. I'm usually not a good loser (and usually I win ). But today I noticed when I lost both of the games we played that I was not only putting a good face on top of my "I so hate losing" emotions, but I was genuinely pleased that he won and got such good words and points on the board. I felt genuinely benevolent. I have to keep attention on this to verify it is caused by Goddess. If so, I love it. Instant benevolence, as is befitting for a Goddess! d&d love GIF by Hyper RPG

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeal! A Goddess came with my order! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

excited run GIF by ZDI talents

Thank you!!!!!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

My Goddess bottle was getting low so I was being careful to conserve it...goodness knows I have plenty to test...but I like this one so much.

I haven't found just the right circumstance for it yet. Tbh, it has everything you need to add anything you need to take it in whatever direction you need. Does that make sense?

It's not too soft that you can't feminize it a bit more. It's not too hard that adding something alpha will take it too far or make you unaproachable.

It's also just fine as a stand alone for me. The Goddess is soft on me by itself. Nurturing and respect in the home for me - awesome, loving mommy. Beautiful, trusted, sexy wife
            At work it's playful but respected.
            Open venues, new people or family cookouts, I'm sparkly and people are attracted to me, want to make sure I have what I need and see how I am.
            Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Tbh, it has everything you need to add anything you need to take it in whatever direction you need. Does that make sense?
              Hi NuTrix, I know exactly what you mean, it resonates with what I feel about Goddess. On it's own it is very calmly, securely, naturally alpha, serene, sexy, nurturing, in charge in a very soft way without screaming it, it just is, very matter of factly. I have discovered over the last days, when I mix it with certain other blends, it allows for itself to be steered into these directions in a very Goddess way.
              Example: combined with DM I find it very sexy and sexual but I get reverent hits, not lecherous ones. Combined with Xist4W it feels like I'm Mother Goddess, nurturing and caring for all and from animals to humans people seem to simply feel very good and safe in my presence.

Two days ago I combined it as such:
              3 Sprays Goddess (heavens yes!)
              2 Sprays XSP86
              1 Spray Sweetness
              2 Sprays Love Boat

and people were tripping over making me happy: men moving out of my way reverently in elevators, the female general manager giving me a free dessert at my favorite restaurant and then an extra voucher for another free dessert as they were out of the original dessert she wanted to give me for free, stares, DIHLs, smiles from women and men alike, husband being very happy to do whatever I wanted to do even though usually he prefers to take the lead, telling me I look like art to which I said "I AM art"

I think Goddess acts like coffee in a way: it accelerates anything you add into it. Example: I make a superfood coffee every morning and add tonic herb powders to it. The coffee drives the herbs deep into the system.
              The coffee is powerful on it's own but it acts like rocket fuel for whichever thing you add into it. I hope this makes sense.

Off to the gym shortly and will try 3 Sprays of Goddess. Maybe combined with DM if I feel evil

angry angelina jolie GIF

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I completely hear you! And I do like me some sexy Goddess best I think...

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok, both xs130 and Summer Daze got this quality actually, but those blends are unisex though.

• Usagi
                Usagi commented
                Editing a comment
                I want to hear more about your herbal coffees!

Will be back testing goddess this week ????
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

OK I think I had a very interesting hit with Goddess today. I wore 2 sprays GoddessXS and 1 Spray Loveboat.
                My husband and I met with a friend who is the husband of a dear friend of mine who I mentioned in another post regarding her reactions to me wearing Goddess. She's a supermodel and the reason why this is relevant is the following:
                We have hung out quite a few times with both her and also him, so first of all he is used to seeing me and second of all he is used to having a tall wife, who is actually a little taller than me.
                When he saw me today he immediately said: "Oh my God you're so tall, I don't remember you were so tall." And then kept commenting on that. I actually wore less heels than I usually have worn around him, because usually we are all out socializing and I'll wear killer heels. Today I only wore some wedge sneakers as it was daytime and they are by far not as high as my usual going out shoes.
                The only reason I can attribute his reaction to is that me wearing GoddessXS actually made him FEEL I was taller, larger than life, as a Goddess is
                So, well done XSteveO . In addition to all the other great effects this blend has. I'm most excited and grateful. I think this would become a staple for me if it were included as a regular product.
                i love him so much 5 seconds of summer GIF

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am a midget with a very tall sister. She is 1.83m. Legs for days. She really dominates the room when she wear high heels. Makes men insecure. lol
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-10-2019, 02:53 AM.

I think this would become a staple for me if it were included as a regular product.
                XSteveO Have you any idea when this is happening?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hopefully soon so I can get to snatching the souls of men

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Hmm gonna keep stalking you all about this lol

Comment

Cant wait to try????????

Comment

How many feet does the sillage of pheromones go?
                      I ask because I think the Goddess almost caused a car crash today.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• curiouscat
                        curiouscat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think it varies for me based on environment.

• MostHoly
                        MostHoly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, please do tell!

• MostHoly
                        MostHoly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesomeness (also that nothing bad happened )

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post
                      Do tell lol
                      Yes, please do tell!
                      Friday morning

I was on my way to work, Bonnie came with me. WE walked instead of taking the car. About 300m from our home, there is a little traffic circle we need to cross to get downtown, we had more than half crossed over when a car came in opposite direction, the driver (a young man) turned his head so much to follow me with his eyes, that he forgot to keep his eyes on the road and almost crashed into a little truck.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Later that day Goddess made to I didn't have to pay to get Bonnies dew claw cut. It grows in such a spiral circle that I can't manage to both hold the dog and cut the claw, so i need help to keep it down. That was $50 saved.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Is there Cops in this blend?
                        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                          I say yes, but not a sonic amount, lol. Easily covered. I think just enough to create a bit of sexual tension/attraction but not enough to negate the alpha/respect.

Comment

They are listed in the formula. I think that is what makes it smell the way it does to me, but it could be a combo of things. This is not one I'd wear without a cover, for sure.

And I add an OCCO to everything, so there's that.... lol.
                            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

s there Cops in this blend?

A tiny amount to make it more feminine, but it won't take the attention from the respect & protect the Goddess angle.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X