yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bitch uncovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch uncovered

Has anyone ever had this happen? I tested Bitch 1 spray below neckline. I didnt cover it with anything. I noticed the aroma as strong but pleasant to me. It did make me a little nervous knowing that family members would be able to detect it. I took a shower assuming it would wear off but afterward, there was still a faint aroma remaining. Anyway, i ask because i wonder if anyone has had a similar experience with this particular product or another that has wore it uncovered? What were the effects on self? Others?

I tested Bitch extensively and have a test thread for it, Bitch has a certain smell before it dries down, but nothing that can be detected by others. Easy to cover too.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I can't speak to Bitch specifically because I haven't got it.

Molecules like androstenone, androstadienone, beta androstenol and cops are all molecules I find noticable uncovered...as sometimes have had bleed through with fragrances - eek! It still happens with Vibe whenever I don't cover with something of my own (I got it with Pink Sugar or Sweet Sensations, I can't remember which...)

As much as I've noticed them, no one else has yet to mention that I smell or has asked, "what's that smell?" Except my Mr directly after spraying them on in our bedroom before adding a cover fragrance And even he has only said something smelled sour or off, not that it smelled bad...sooooo, I guess that's a good thing
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix you haven't! It's almost gone! I bought 4 bottles in the last couple weeks. Use that discount baby! Look at me trying to enable you now, lol

Comment

Originally posted by JennMo View Post
          Has anyone ever had this happen? I tested Bitch 1 spray below neckline. I didnt cover it with anything. I noticed the aroma as strong but pleasant to me. It did make me a little nervous knowing that family members would be able to detect it. I took a shower assuming it would wear off but afterward, there was still a faint aroma remaining. Anyway, i ask because i wonder if anyone has had a similar experience with this particular product or another that has wore it uncovered? What were the effects on self? Others?
          I have grown to love the smell. I even bought it in Sexy Amber that didn't do much for me, but I now I even love the smell of that! I think that's because I like the scent of bitch. You will find there are some pheromones that you grow to love so much the smell doesn't bother you as much, but if you can, cover them for everyone else's sake! Lol you'd be surprised what you can get away with.
          I wrote this somewhere else, but I was really into wearing desire me which has cops(stinky). And I wasn't covering them as much as I should. Anyways the women I would interact with didn't associate the stench with me, instead they took it on themselves thinking they were the ones that stunk! People will sometimes blame it on something else especially if the mones are working for you and they see you in a positive light. It's amazing!

Comment

Also welcome JennMo , I see this is your first post!

Comment

Yeah, JennMo Welcome!
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                NuTrix you haven't! It's almost gone! I bought 4 bottles in the last couple weeks. Use that discount baby! Look at me trying to enable you now, lol
                I know, I know...I sat on Mascot forever because I thought it would be me, but amplified. But I finally broke down and bought it - and it is exactly what I thought, lol, but it's a LOT of fun too for when I want to unleash myself on the world

The things holding me back from Bitch have nothing to do with me believing it's a great product.
                Like with Mascot, I suppose my thoughts are that it's a congruencey thing. I have no problem with timidity Maybe it's the numerous alpha blends I already have that accommodate any need in this area as well?

I am loving reading all the great reports on it though and I haven't blocked out the possibility entirely, hehe....
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Maybe it's the numerous alpha blends I already have that accommodate any need in this area as well?
                  Bitch is a different beast from the rest of the female status blends and not redundant.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Bitch is a different beast from the rest of the female status blends and not redundant.
                    Yeah it doesn't feel the same to me either.
                    It's almost like what I thought outspoken be. Also kind of opens up possibilities for me in a way (just in my thinking). It's just empowering, even in my own thought process, also it pushes me to empower other even more, I can see the bright side. I'm naturally like this, but it just takes it to another level. I dont necessarily hold back and they are more deceptive in hearing it. It's all love though. I haven't been a bitch at all wearing it, but that's also not my personality. I'm curious to test the threshold of it though and see what I can get away with. But like I said I have that instant karma, it'd backfire, especially if I did it intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I know, I know...I sat on Mascot forever because I thought it would be me, but amplified. But I finally broke down and bought it - and it is exactly what I thought, lol, but it's a LOT of fun too for when I want to unleash myself on the world

The things holding me back from Bitch have nothing to do with me believing it's a great product.
                      Like with Mascot, I suppose my thoughts are that it's a congruencey thing. I have no problem with timidity Maybe it's the numerous alpha blends I already have that accommodate any need in this area as well?

I am loving reading all the great reports on it though and I haven't blocked out the possibility entirely, hehe....
                      Bitch is like my natural version of Comply. If anything it makes others want to do what you say or listen to you. That's why I think it pairs beautifully with InBetween.

Comment

It's a very approachable staus, makes me think maybe there is rone sulfate in it(from what I've read about rones)
                        I'm very curious as to what is in the blend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Bitch is like my natural version of Comply. If anything it makes others want to do what you say or listen to you. That's why I think it pairs beautifully with InBetween.
                          Good thought.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X