yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I need advice for Temptress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice for Temptress

Looking to slightly downplay temptress for the wife at work.

Focus more on keeping her approachable to her team members and smooth over any feathers that temptress may ruffle.

Thanks
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

How do you convince her to wear mone?
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

• DBJ
      DBJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Told her when i first ordeered them, figured they'd be nice to mix with fragrances i make.

Originally posted by DBJ View Post

Focus more on keeping her approachable to her team members and smooth over any feathers that temptress may ruffle.

Thanks
    I love Temptress with the Cohesion oil (2xTemptress + 2x Cohesion oil), but the spray work too.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• DBJ
      DBJ commented
      Editing a comment
      TY, will try.

What abou xs196 (Girlfriend/Wife blend)? This mone has a social bonding aspect to it.

Comment

Downplay with Innocence and Cohesion.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        siren nice suggestion, I'll have to try this mix. thanks!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      What abou xs196 (Girlfriend/Wife blend)? This mone has a social bonding aspect to it.
      nice, I love a confident husband who'd send his wife to work wearing the girlfriend blend.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
        Downplay with Innocence and Cohesion.
        I have them both, will have her trial each.
        Hell, anything to get her to run out of Innocence so she won't use it on me!
        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        ty, I'll see about ordering that one if needed.

Comment

• DBJ
          DBJ commented
          Editing a comment
          i had some boyfriend and like it quite a bit. Hope girlfriend will work for her too.

have you tried xist?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          have you tried xist?
          not yet. Got an empty sample bottle with one of my orders, D'OH!

Comment

not yet. Got an empty sample bottle with one of my orders, D'OH!
            Well, perhaps there is some little mone leftover inside it, some dabs would give you a little bit taste of Xist perhaps
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Well, perhaps there is some little mone leftover inside it, some dabs would give you a little bit taste of Xist perhaps
              I tossed a sample, (small-batch test) perfume i made in it.... i'm always running out of bottles anyhow.

Comment

I tossed a sample, (small-batch test) perfume i made in it.... i'm always running out of bottles anyhow.
                The, I assume there might be any leakage in the sample bottle you received
                * sample bottle

Comment

I think it's the lid... the small ones don't seal as well as the bigger bottle. hehee, SIZE MATTERS!

Comment

I'm thinking of having her try Comply with Temptress.... anyone comboed those yet?

Comment

I have found that when I combine Temptress (2 sprays, one on chest, one on upper neck area) with one spray of LoveBoat (side of neck) and a spray of Bliss (other side of neck), it makes for a very happy, approachable alpha. It still gives me the feel like I'm the boss, but people don't react negatively or intimidated.

Comment

I'll need to dig through my box of samplers to see what I have.
                        Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                        I have found that when I combine Temptress (2 sprays, one on chest, one on upper neck area) with one spray of LoveBoat (side of neck) and a spray of Bliss (other side of neck), it makes for a very happy, approachable alpha. It still gives me the feel like I'm the boss, but people don't react negatively or intimidated.
                        I'll need to dig through my box of samplers to see what I have.

Comment

Thanks
                          I just ordered this for my wife to fir her new job!

She interviewed for a supervisor job, but hired her as a regular worker. She knows most of the people she will be working with. I will report back how it goes.

Is Temptress really that strong?

Comment

Indeed, the androstanone in there feels more like a strong dose of enone, I guess the allo-thdoc kinda amps it up. I've only worn it in public a couple of times. It has a very strong feminine shrewdness to it that I thought I could masculinize but I can't carry it personally. I consider it Ascend for women. It could work very well for your wife if she is willing to be a bit aggressive and competitive and tactical. appropriate to climb up into supervisor.

I feel it does start sinking into your personality like Ascend or Bad Wolf does for us. BaNol? I think it's the beta androstarone(?sic) that gives the shrewd calculating thing. There are a few different epirones I haven't figured out but this one working alongside something alpha like anone is a unique effect. I also suspected some TAL in it as well but it's not listed.

I agree with the product page, 1 spray.

Comment

I have had Temptress for a while but been afraid to use it, my supervisior is one who constantly tries to come up alpha, she puts on a nice person" facade but when she feels you know more more or questioning decisions she gets nice nasty to cut you down a size, for the most part I keep out her way because i can be just as stubborn and "alpha" ish however unlike her I dont like public drama, so when she pulls the stunt of her voice getting louder or cutying you off I dont engage because then it will become a public spectacle in the office like she has been known to do to others

Now I want to be able to use Temptress so she can calm that mess down and show some respect but at the same time I dont want it to make women like that even worse. Im thinking 1X Temptress with 2X cohesion OR with 2X Sweetness.

Ildergreier thoughts? and others that deal with such women?

I tried inbetween with her and I hated how it made my personality shrink meetings with her, like feeling intimidated and what not,

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X