yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I need advice for Temptress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post
    I have had Temptress for a while but been afraid to use it, my supervisior is one who constantly tries to come up alpha, she puts on a nice person" facade but when she feels you know more more or questioning decisions she gets nice nasty to cut you down a size, for the most part I keep out her way because i can be just as stubborn and "alpha" ish however unlike her I dont like public drama, so when she pulls the stunt of her voice getting louder or cutying you off I dont engage because then it will become a public spectacle in the office like she has been known to do to others

Now I want to be able to use Temptress so she can calm that mess down and show some respect but at the same time I dont want it to make women like that even worse. Im thinking 1X Temptress with 2X cohesion OR with 2X Sweetness.

Ildergreier thoughts? and others that deal with such women?

I tried inbetween with her and I hated how it made my personality shrink meetings with her, like feeling intimidated and what not,
    Have you tried comply with an addition of something bonding? I use p74 to soften it up a bit more.

Comment

• Sarafina
      Sarafina commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont have comply but I do have p74. Maybe Temptress with p74?

I have had Temptress for a while but been afraid to use it, my supervisior is one who constantly tries to come up alpha, she puts on a nice person" facade but when she feels you know more more or questioning decisions she gets nice nasty to cut you down a size, for the most part I keep out her way because i can be just as stubborn and "alpha" ish however unlike her I dont like public drama, so when she pulls the stunt of her voice getting louder or cutying you off I dont engage because then it will become a public spectacle in the office like she has been known to do to others

Now I want to be able to use Temptress so she can calm that mess down and show some respect but at the same time I dont want it to make women like that even worse. Im thinking 1X Temptress with 2X cohesion OR with 2X Sweetness.

I tried inbetween with her and I hated how it made my personality shrink meetings with her, like feeling intimidated and what not,
    I use p74 in Comply to boost the bonding aspect and to temper the alpha. I stay away from temptress so I can't say how it would play with p74 but I would encourage to give comply a try, or ask for a sample as it gives the aura of you being the Alpha without push back.

Comment

• Sarafina
      Sarafina commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully we get a Father's Day sale so I can get some. Thanks for the suggestion!

Considered Bitch?

​​​​​​https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-women/81710-bitch
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X