yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I need your help... I need to be bold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help... I need to be bold

Ok, ladies... here is the situation.

I think most of you who frequent the boards have read my situation with the boy. I think I am ready to say what I need to say... BUT when I get the opportunity, I freeze in the moment.

So, while I am wearing blends that I feel like are affecting him, I need to wear something that will also either disinhibit me enough or build up my IDGAF, or make me just say what comes to my mind when I think it. If it also makes him say what he is feeling back, that is cool, too.

While I have been a little scared to go full throttle with B-nol, I do have it. I also have P83. But I don't want to become just blabbery, though. I need it to be to the point.

What do YOU suggest?

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Maybe Connections?

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
      Maybe Connections?
      I was going to suggest this as well. Also, it seems like Bitch would be great for that as well.

Comment

She needs Bitch!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyway, there was this thread on LSA last night from a girl who have gotten her power taken from her, she broke my heart and I wondered should I mentioned to her that she should buy Bitch, or would it go against LSA guide lines about merchandising. I checked the FAQ but The Rules were not clear there.

Edit: I took the chance and told about Bitch in the thread.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Whichever blend you decide to use good luck ????
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• curiouscat
              curiouscat commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I may end up going through them until one works... . Something has to give.

So I will go and read about Bitch, but do you think that is going to be a turn-off for him? I am trying to find a way to tell him how I really feel (still feel), but I don't want to be harsh or "bitchy" in the most common sense. I want him to respond positively.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
              So I will go and read about Bitch, but do you think that is going to be a turn-off for him? I am trying to find a way to tell him how I really feel (still feel), but I don't want to be harsh or "bitchy" in the most common sense. I want him to respond positively.
              My Bitch testing thread.
              Arsenal

Comment

1 Cohesion, to calm you.
                1 Connections, to open up.
                1 P83 for an extra shot of IDGF/disinhibition.
                1 Tease, to lighten things and add a dash of cops...
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I desperately need Cohesion, but have yet to purchase it. I keep buying things to try with him instead.

I have/had a small sampler of tease. Not sure if there is anything left. What might you suggest in lieu of that? If I buy something else, it will be Cohesion. That's about all I can swing for right now.

ETA: Everything I do have is in my sig. I have used up my sample of Cohesion, however. But if there is something in that list that might be a good replacement for Tease, that would help. Gotcha, maybe?

Comment

curiouscat Oh! Ok. I was going by what was in your signature.
                    Hmm. No Cohesion, that's tough. I love that one for selfies.
                    LAM and Est together could sub for Tease. Not the same, but a good sub.
                    Perfect match has androstadienone in it and could sub for Cohesion. Again not the same, but a good sub as it's the dienone I was thinking of for you

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      1 Cohesion, to calm you.
                      1 Connections, to open up.
                      1 P83 for an extra shot of IDGF/disinhibition.
                      1 Tease, to lighten things and add a dash of cops...
                      I'm mad I took Cohesion for granted. It was done before I even started it, lol. I don't know what happened. I don't even remember using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm mad I took Cohesion for granted. It was done before I even started it, lol. I don't know what happened. I don't even remember using it.
                        I remember using it during an emotional upheaval and it settled me right down. I keep telling myself to buy a bottle for monthly use, if nothing else. But I keep putting it off, and then I go all PMS crazy, and wish I had it.

Comment

I remember using it during an emotional upheaval and it settled me right down. I keep telling myself to buy a bottle for monthly use, if nothing else. But I keep putting it off, and then I go all PMS crazy, and wish I had it.
                          I think I'm going to consider buying a bottle. I had a sample of it before. Hopefully there's a sample waiting for me in the mail with my other order that I've yet to pick up.

Comment

It's something that I just about always reach for when I know I need calm - in myself or others. It's Balm Bomb on steroids...and very versatile

Comment

• curiouscat
                              curiouscat commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I do looooooove Balm Bomb. But I love the scented one. I actually have diffused that to sleep.

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I LOVE the scented BB! B2.2 is good for similar use, higher in dienone. But the scented BB is dreamy, if you'll pardon the pun

curiouscat
                            I sooo feel for you girl <3

Please take good loving care of yourself first. Get that bottle of Cohesion if you know that it calms you down and helps you feel grounded and just revel in that feeling (feel free to add whatever else makes YOU feel good, I'm talking not just about pheros here ) for a few days until you feel healed and together enouh before you start planning any kind of "negotiation"..

I'm in a situation somewhat similar to yours ( how do we cats get into them?! ..^_^..), so here's what I would use on a difficult man to be heard and keep relationship going, and why..

1. First and foremost, something to take off the anxiety.
                            (my go-to blend is Bliss or Bliss+Celebrity for extra calm confidence, I haven't tried Cohesion but it sounds like it has a similar effect)
                            I'd use this for a few-several days building up to the big conversation, to build my inner strengh and get used to that stable baseline state of mind and body.

2. Something to get him in the right frame of mind for a respecful conversation with his dear lady partner (Xist/W + Girlfriend) and simply a beautiful woman who deserves the best (Babe, perhaps, some p96 too)
                            Wear that around him for a couple days to let the pheros do most of the preliminary talking and imprinting

3. Something extra for the actual conversation.
                            Comply - IF! the man responds well to it (mine tends to get hissy with just 199, so I have to mix it with something EST-containing like Innocence or Sweetness, but this seems to be a rare case)
                            I have no experience with Connections, but from the reviews it sounds like it could be great help with a sincere conversation.

Comment

I just had a thought that 194 could be useful here. Not to make one bold, but to see if a situation like this caan be resolved without the big talk, just by gently introducing ideas for improvement over time. That is if one has the time

Gotta order me some InBetween to test the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                                I just had a thought that 194 could be useful here. Not to make one bold, but to see if a situation like this caan be resolved without the big talk, just by gently introducing ideas for improvement over time. That is if one has the time

Gotta order me some InBetween to test the idea
                                This would work.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Thanks, Ellie . I don't have any 194, but will consider it if I get a chance to purchase.

I have been playing around with a few B-nol ideas the last two days to see how they make ME feel. I LOVE B-nol...but I've never TRIED to make myself talk. I've always been trying to NOT talk while I wore it. That being said, HE responds very well to b-nol as a general rule.

So I started with TMI (from LPMP) and it was kind of funny because I was telling a dear friend of mine what SHE should say to someone... and had to actually tell her, take my advice at your own risk because I am under the influence of pheros. hahaha!

Last night I put on some Indiscretion (TMI and Cops) from LPMP before bed because I ADORE the scent. It actually made me feel very relaxed before bed. And I messaged him this am...something I wouldn't normally be bold enough to say, though not huge... I just felt very "unafraid" to do it. So maybe that was the TMI holding over? Not sure.

Today I just put some straight UN BAM on. It stanks, but I want to get a full undiluted effect test on myself. I do have scented BAM, too, but for my selfie-testing purposes, this will do. I actually sprayed on some Girlfriend earlier today, so it didn't occur to me until just now that I have both on. Oh, well. This is just to test the waters with MY feelings.

Other than my own personal desire to speed things up, I guess I have time. But I do think it's time to give MYSELF a deadline and stop waiting around. Sigh.

I know that he seems to be more unfiltered with P83, so I will definitely use that to disinhibit his responses. And hopefully myself, too.

Since I do not have Cohesion right now, I am considering this...

Perfect Match from LPMP
                                  P83 from XS
                                  maybe something extra with b-nol, maybe not. (TMI?)
                                  And some P96 because that seems to soften him up quite a bit.

So I am not sure I posted this elsewhere, but since it is on my brain (and maybe I'll post it in my journal, too). When I wore P96 and P83 around him once before, he actually said he was thankful for the "love" we share - and I don't think he even realized he said it. lol. Now...that is big. It didn't necessarily mean romantic love in the context he used it, and there is no doubt we care deeply for each other. But I know he is VERY careful with the word love and typically only tells me things he loves ABOUT me. So anyway. Just an interesting side note. (Maybe I am blabbering on here because if the BAM? lol)

OK, so another option I have considered is...
                                  PM - LPMP
                                  P83
                                  Connections
                                  Girlfriend (To lighten things up)

I understand WHY we don't have access to the list of molecules in every blend, but I sure wish we did. That is how I always decided what to blend when I put together combos from LPMP to get a specific outcome. I have an entire spreadsheet with blends and their ingredients listed, what each molecule does and color coded as to how they overlap each other.

Comment

Since I do not have Cohesion right now, I am considering this...

Perfect Match from LPMP
                                    P83 from XS
                                    maybe something extra with b-nol, maybe not. (TMI?)
                                    And some P96 because that seems to soften him up quite a bit.

OK, so another option I have considered is...
                                    PM - LPMP
                                    P83
                                    Connections
                                    Girlfriend (To lighten things up)

I understand WHY we don't have access to the list of molecules in every blend, but I sure wish we did. That is how I always decided what to blend when I put together combos from LPMP to get a specific outcome. I have an entire spreadsheet with blends and their ingredients listed, what each molecule does and color coded as to how they overlap each other.
                                    Does Girlfriend have cops? Anyone? Some form of cops to the first option, just a smidge, add them to everything
                                    Seriously though, both are good combos

I completely get what you mean about molecule listings! I didn't bother ordering outside of LP forEVER because of that. I've been wearing pheros for so long now that I do choose intuitively from XS. You seem to have a really good handle on how molecules/combos work for you. I think the biggest bump I've run into with combining LP and XS is the mcg difference, making sure I'm using enough LP to not be drowned out by XS. PM is still one my favorite LPs

Comment

• curiouscat
                                      curiouscat commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Well, just know that any blend I list is in ADDITION to cops. I NEVER go without cops.

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X