yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I need your help... I need to be bold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To whomever sent me a voucher for the Cohesion.... a million thank yous!!!! I am SO EXCITED. And I was just blown away at the generosity!! Much love to you, and I GUARANTEE it will go to good use. .
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
      To whomever sent me a voucher for the Cohesion.... a million thank yous!!!! I am SO EXCITED. And I was just blown away at the generosity!! Much love to you, and I GUARANTEE it will go to good use. .
      What is a voucher?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• curiouscat
        curiouscat commented
        Editing a comment
        Like a gift certificate, I guess is the way to explain it. Someone paid for it for me.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        ok.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        And congratulations.

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

That's a really sweet gesture!

Now, whoever the secret admirer is... show yourselves!!! LOL. Jk

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

That's a really sweet gesture!

Now, whoever the secret admirer is... show yourselves!!! LOL. Jk
          Yes, cause I want to know too...

angry new york GIF
          Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

The real question should be, what else will you get with the extra $$$ you won't be using for Cohesion
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• curiouscat
              curiouscat commented
              Editing a comment
              I know THAT's RIGHT! I literally just did my checkbook and saw how broke I am. lol. But in the back of my head, I'm still all...how do I get what is in my cart???

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X