yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Lifetime Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Im on a mission
    Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Me too.

Comment

Shhhhhhh it's Top Secret.

Comment

/Sadface

sad emo GIF by WE tv

Comment

I'm missing all the fun, everyones on missions.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
              I'm missing all the fun, everyones on missions.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Is it effective with younger girls like advertised? I just want this aspect of the blend.
                It works on most women I've used it near. It's fun, flirty and very suggestive.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

It works on most women I've used it near. It's fun, flirty and very suggestive.
                  Sadly, it is now sold out. Well, hope XSteveO can get the molecule for it to make another batch at least.

Comment

Sadly, it is now sold out. Well, hope XSteveO can get the molecule for it to make another batch at least.
                    It seems to sell quick. I haven't heard about it being discontinued.

Comment

Comment

It seems to sell quick. I haven't heard about it being discontinued.

Comment

Damn, there's not alot of research on Barely Legal, but it was up there with Xist as one if my favorites.

Comment

Damn, there's not alot of research on Barely Legal, but it was up there with Xist as one if my favorites.
                            Do you have the link?
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Do you have the link?
                              For what?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Do you have the link?
                                I actually think it was a different phero site under its beta test name.

Comment

I actually think it was a different phero site under its beta test name.
                                  Got you thanks
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

19 bottles were sold during the sale as well. I had the opportunity to snatch the last 5 bottles 3-4 days ago but I was waiting for my discount level to be applied. I'm really sad I missed out on it.

Comment

19 bottles were sold during the sale as well. I had the opportunity to snatch the last 5 bottles 3-4 days ago but I was waiting for my discount level to be applied. I'm really sad I missed out on it.
                                      That sucks, I wish I knew that. I never heard there was only a few left.

Comment

I think I have a few saved for this very reason. Didn't want anyone to miss out. I'll let you know how to get one. You too manover84

Steve O
                                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Talking about BL? I would love to try this!
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X