yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Lifetime Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I am waiting for Monday.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Everyone just calm down. I did what I could while half asleep. No throwing anyone out of lifeboats. Bananas must be shared with our monkeys. Keep the coupons to yourself.

1. Please don't openly share the newsletter code. You defeat the purpose of the newsletter thus hindering the companies attempt to properly market our products which makes it difficult to offer additional sales in the future.

2. While the verbiage still says whatever the discount you should get (It would take hours away from body shots to change it back and forth) the discount is what has changed. If you don't see it refresh your page, clear your browser cache, change the bathwater, do the laundry, spend some quality naked time with a stranger, launch a nuclear missile, share a banana. I just checked and we have orders from many of those levels that are fine. Level 8 20% Bloodburn was incorrectly formatted, but is now correct. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

3. The sale is from right now through Monday. We will NEVER EVER announce a sale BEFORE it happens. Its bad business especially if it is then delayed or doesn't happen. When we announce it, you can bet its happening and usually setup and running at least a day before on test accounts. Sales are complicated to run with Lifetime Discounts.

4. Lifetime Discounts are across the store and that 25% is good on just about everything except Mix Packs. You cannot combine it with the coupon. Its either or and if you went ahead and used the coupon well that's on you if you didn't get the full discount. Patience is always important especially when I write coma and turkey in the same sentence.

5. Be kind and rewind your netflix when finished watching. I don't know how many times I've had to rewind a movie after waiting 3 days for its return. I'm talking about you Vicki Lee! You should be ashamed of yourself!

6. Here is a banana riding a dinosaur: :BananaRider:

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Now I am waiting for Monday.
        What's happening Monday?
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          We will be bringing a Turkey back from the dead by combining body parts from other turkeys and using electricity to revive. Its alive, alive!

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
        Great discount. It's my first time buying and I bought 8 bottles. The discount is not applicable to Xist though.
        XiSt for women is an Artisan Blend and therefore no the regular discount does not apply. Hopefully you had subscribed to the newsletter as that coupon does.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
          pinksugarcandy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Steve,
          I did use the code from the newsletter but the 25% discount did not apply to Xist. I already checked out and paid though

Greetings XSteveO

I sorry to bother ya, but I'm currently trying to place an order and the newsletter coupon isn't applying to my order.

Please:
        good morning help GIF by Satisfied Customer

Thank you!

Last edited by lafemme; 11-23-2018, 12:12 PM.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, so what does this mean: "XiSt for women is an Artisan Blend and therefore no the regular discount does not apply. Hopefully you had subscribed to the newsletter as that coupon does."

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no clue I'm sorry ???? I guess if you use your lifetime discount on your account it doesn't apply, but it does if you use the coupon?

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          I was so confuzzled. But I believe everything is straight now. Thank you.

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
        Greetings XSteveO

I sorry to bother ya, but I'm currently trying to place an order and the newsletter coupon isn't applying to my order.

Please:
        good morning help GIF by Satisfied Customer

Thank you!
        The coupon is good for 25% off those categories under Men, Women and Unisexy sans mix packs. Its there for those who are subscribed but not necessarily community influencers thus without a Lifetime Discount. This way they too can get 50% off on the 10ml blends and 25% those other products. Lifetime Discount also gets 50% off the 10ml blends and 25% off everything else in the store except the mix packs. Difference here is everything and not just men, women or unisexy. I'll check your cart though for you

Steve O

Comment

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! I think it works now.

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome that explains it all better lol. And I think mine works too now as well!

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
        Greetings XSteveO

Please:

Thank you!
        Your cart is correct. You have 5 items from Men Women Unisexy 10ml at 25% off for everyone and 25% off as a Lifetime Discount for a total of 50% off. You have another product from Beta Test at 25% off which only Lifetime Discount gets for the sale. You cannot add a coupon as its not valid for Lifetime Discounts as you have the bigger discount already.

Steve O

Comment

I don't want to complain either, but my cart isn't totaling correct either XSteveO
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
            I don't want to complain either, but my cart isn't totaling correct either XSteveO
            Just log out and use the code that's what i did
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Just log out and use the code that's what i did
              Do you still get order history if you log out?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Do you still get order history if you log out?
                No but idk why that matters
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

No but idk why that matters
                  It actually matters to me. I'm OCD with these things. I still keep all my invoices and order history as far back as 2013.

Comment

How do you sign up for the newsletter?

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                      How do you sign up for the newsletter?

But I don't think you will get the newsletter for this sale now. Has to be the next one.

Comment

Looks like I was kinda mistaken, apologies for confusing anyone.

Bloodburn View Order History seems to remain on your account page. You can also go to the details of the order by clicking on the magnifying glass.

manover84 Not sure if it helps but from what I'm seeing despite saying Level 01: 3% Discountthere's a 25 % Discount being applied so try checking if the math adds up in your case.

Primross There is a difference between using the newsletter coupon and the lifetime discount though. SteveO's post on #26 clarifies this.
                        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

This is my first time ordering. Just wondering where can I find the discount code ? I want to get the Awesome Party Pack for Men

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
                            pinksugarcandy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The discount does not work for party packs

Woot woot, i been waiting for this, just got the Evolve 30 ML spray and the Cohesion OIL. Watch out ladies, the Snake is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                            Woot woot, i been waiting for this, just got the Evolve 30 ML spray and the Cohesion OIL. Watch out ladies, the Snake is coming!
                            nice! Good luck
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Just in case someone else isn't as math savvy like me lol, I use this site all the time

Does all the thinking for me
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Have your orders been shipped? I ordered on 23rd but it has not been shipped out. I thought they ship out on the same day?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X