yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Lifetime Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 Lifetime Discounts

All Lifetime Discounts from now through Cyber Monday will be set to 25% off instead of your normally set discount. This means if you normally get a 3% off discount, for this weekend the discount is 25% off. Those above 25% will remain where they are.

You might also take notice for Black Friday / Cyber Monday we've discounted the Men, Women, Unisexy 10ml Spray Bottles for everyone at 25% off. Normally we don't double discounts and the bigger one applies, but consider this a BIG thank you for making our community an awesome place to be. In case you haven't quite figured out what I am rambling about as I fight off the turkey coma an example would be you get one of those 10ml Bottles for 25% off as a Lifetime Discount plus an additional 25% off we gave to everyone else. That's right 50% off, but its only for the 10ml spray bottles retail blends. Best part about this is everybody else only gets that 25% and only on those, but your 25% goes for anything in the store this weekend (normal restrictions apply).

Newsletter folks, well you get a big, big discount too akin to something like above.

I almost have the EU store set up correctly, but not quite. Pretty much everything is restocked. To take a part of this you cab order from pheromoneXS and just as long as we have it all we will ship from EU. I'm honestly just to tired to setup 2 stores

It all starts in about 20 minutes

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Great deal steve
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Oh and anyone at 25% already gets 30%. Sorry if I'Nm not making sense, I need sleep. Newsletter got a coupon but its not valid for lifetime discounts

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Awesome deal as always.

XSteveO At checkout, I still see my lifetime discount at level 08 20%
        Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-23-2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          Awesome deal as always.

XSteveO At checkout, I still see my lifetime discount at level 08 20%
          Mine was too. Log out and use the newsletter code
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Great discount. It's my first time buying and I bought 8 bottles. The discount is not applicable to Xist though.

Comment

Much thanks SteveO! I was planning on planning buy some of these pheromones so much thanks for the sale.

Primross Bloodburn I believe he mentioned the Lifetime Discount is changed to 25% during the weekends and it is not yet the weekends in the US so I would hold off on buying so soon. I also think the Newsletter Code is separate from the Lifetime Discount but if I am wrong please do correct me.
              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                Much thanks SteveO! I was planning on planning buy some of these pheromones so much thanks for the sale.

Primross Bloodburn I believe he mentioned the Lifetime Discount is changed to 25% during the weekends and it is not yet the weekends in the US so I would hold off on buying so soon. I also think the Newsletter Code is separate from the Lifetime Discount but if I am wrong please do correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Mine was too. Log out and use the newsletter code
                  What is the newsletter code?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

During sales the Lifetime Discounts.are inactive. They will reactivate them after it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What is the newsletter code?
                      this coupon: REDACTED - Its for newsletter subscribers!
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hello,

I just hit a level 1 influencer like 5 minutes ago on my account. I just got the notice that I recieve my 3% discount. How do i apply that to the pheromonexs.com smore to get both the 25% black Friday deal and the 3% turned 25% deal for 50% off. I'm not seeing the forum discount apply on my account. A little guidance please phero gods. Probabaly open a support ticket as well.

Comment

• Young_grasshopper
                          Young_grasshopper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello, the man himself! Not sure if I'm subscribed to the letter/how I would check that. I don't receive emails from XS I guess not. 25% discount it is! Thanks for hooking up a discount at all.

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hold your grasshoppers. While I'm here I'll fix yah up with discounter status

• Young_grasshopper
                          Young_grasshopper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Grasshoppers are hard to contain. I'll do my best Thank you so much for hooking me up with the additional discount status!

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

this coupon: REDACTED

Thanks.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
                          Hello,

I just hit a level 1 influencer like 5 minutes ago on my account. I just got the notice that I recieve my 3% discount. How do i apply that to the pheromonexs.com smore to get both the 25% black Friday deal and the 3% turned 25% deal for 50% off. I'm not seeing the forum discount apply on my account. A little guidance please phero gods. Probabaly open a support ticket as well.
                          They will add your new % in the end of the month.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Is it weird that I get a greater discount if I log out? I'm only at 3% lifetime rewards on my account.

When Logged out

When Logged in
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

[QUOTE=Vicki Lee;n81848]Is it weird that I get a greater discount if I log out? I'm only at 3% lifetime rewards on my account.

When Logged out

When Logged in

Even with the discount code?
                              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Even with the discount code?
                                Yes ma'am, idk why though... But hey whatever works lol.

Comment

Yes ma'am, idk why though... But hey whatever works lol.
                                  I think XSteveO will take a look at tthhhiiis when he can during this afternoon
                                  Last edited by XSteveO; 11-23-2018, 11:00 AM. Reason: Respelled the word this wrong for you:)
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Is it weird that I get a greater discount if I log out? I'm only at 3% lifetime rewards on my account.
                                    It's because the voucher code from the newsletter can only be used when logged out (or without lifetime discount) so you get the full 50% on 10ml (25% voucher + 25% 10ml). When logged in as I've pointed out that it must be bugged because our lifetime discount still at the level we have so yours is level 2 5% lifetime + 25% 10ml.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

It's because the voucher code from the newsletter can only be used when logged out (or without lifetime discount) so you get the full 50% on 10ml (25% voucher + 25% 10ml). When logged in as I've pointed out that it must be bugged because our lifetime discount still at the level we have so yours is level 2 5% lifetime + 25% 10ml.
                                      Ok thank you Bloodburn for explaining that, I was dazed and confused and not that math savvy at times lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X