yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Brand Ambassador + Event Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Pay no mind to the post date. I have been working on it since then but it just started now
    Nice! Can't wait to put in my order!

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    replied
    Pay no mind to the post date. I have been working on it since then but it just started now

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    started a topic New Brand Ambassador + Event Sale

New Brand Ambassador + Event Sale

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you an amazing athlete and Brand Ambassador: Michael "Thunderhorse" Youngblood
    competing for the inaugural World Diamond Fights MMA MEGA MAYHEM 2018 Heavyweight title.
    His competition is the highly respected and feared Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch

The World Kickboxing Association (WKA) sanctioned event will take place live at The BOB Carpenter Center at the University of Delaware which tickets are still available if your local. From what I understand UD is America's top party school too so it should be a fun night for anyone wishing to attend.

Otherwise you can catch the fight on PPV InDemand if you have cable. I haven't been able to find a listing yet for DirecTV yet, but you could watch online at fite.tv which is available on ROKU as a streaming channel. In other words, if you're into MMA, it should be a pretty cool event to watch.

To celebrate we are having a sale! 20% off all retail "spray" brands Men, Women, Unisexy 10ml and 30ml Spray.

Wishing Michael the best of luck. I'll be uploading lots of videos and pictures to our DiscoverXS Instagram page and facebook page

As with all sales Lifetime Discounts are turned off for the event as the sale value is equal/greater than the value of the Lifetime Discount (to those at 25% or Scotty make sure you get the newsletter). Honestly the cart is totally not going to make it easy to work a sale anymore until the upgrade happens. I'll post why it hasn't in the news section. If you're not signed up to the newsletter, we don't do them often, but you are missing out. I'll be sending one out in just a few so you have a little bit to get signed up. It will be worth it. Otherwise no bitching or whining cause I'm super short staffed, overworked and have nobody but XS hotties to look at all day.

Sale runs now through Monday October 8th (Columbus Day - No shipping in USA)

As to the EU store, just buy in US and we will ship from EU (make sure we have stock though or it ships from US).

As to Lifetime Discounts for molecules chill out and wait until Tuesday for them to be reinstated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Indemand.jpg Views:	1 Size:	130.6 KB ID:	77430

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X