yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Get in on discounts and other cool valuable stuff

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

What?! Really?! Vicki Lee is such a tease
    Sorry for the speculation no harm, no foul.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

The anticipation
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Hi. When was the last newsletter sent? I believe I've been subscribed since November 2021. I haven't received one. If it's confirmed that I've missed one it looks like my next course of action should be to reach out to customer service directly. Thanks for your help.
        Stash: Babe, Fantasy, Innocence, Desire Me, Goddess, Xist, Girlfriend, PSEL, Loveboat. Samples: Glow, Sweetness, Cohesion, Connections, Xist, Fairy Tale. Next: Tease, Celebrity, Neno, Madame, Temptress, Thinker, P86, P96, P106, XS130

Comment

XSteveO I just sign up for the newsletter and paid with the discount code thanks for the discount code.

Comment

XSteveO please take a look and see if the newsletter signup form is still working, didn't get a confirmation email when I signed up. Thank you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X